Windows 10: Realtek on a dell optiplex 755

Discus and support Realtek on a dell optiplex 755 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there any way to get realtek or something similar on a dell optiplex 755? The model number is: DCSM. I'm mostly looking to add the enhancements tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesSmith2321, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Realtek on a dell optiplex 755

Is there any way to get realtek or something similar on a dell optiplex 755? The model number is: DCSM. I'm mostly looking to add the enhancements tab in the microphone properties window.

:)

JamesSmith2321, Feb 9, 2019
  2. bobkn Win User

I Need A Graphic Card! Dell OptiPlex 755 DT

Why is it impossible to find?

If I read the specs right, the small desktop 755 normally uses low profile cards. However, there's a riser card available (part number G5459 is one that works) that permits the use of full-height cards. It'd be easier (and cheaper) to just stay with a low profile card, if your PC isn't already equipped with the riser.

The card that you list should work. It appears to be low profile; I don't see any mention of an additional full-height backplate. However, a card based on the nVidia GT 710 graphics chip would give significantly better performance (higher GPU and memory clocks), while consuming slightly less power. (Die shrink, maybe.) Your vendor lists one at about the same price as the older card:

MSI GT 710 LP 2GD3H - Graphics Card | Alza.co.uk

Hope this helps.

bobkn, Feb 9, 2019
  3. nikjagzz Win User

I am currently in the hunt for a good graphic card and its near impossible for me to find!
    Help me out please. I have a Dell OptiPlex 755 DT version (slim)
    Specs:
    4gb ram
    2.33 ghz
    windows 10

and will this one work ->MSI N610-2GD3H / LP - Graphics Card | Alza.co.uk

nikjagzz, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Berton Win User

Realtek on a dell optiplex 755

I have the same model but the larger version running Win10 just fine. There's actually 4 sizes.
    Product Support | Dell US

A lot will depend upon exactly which size you have, the 3 smaller may need the low profile adapter plate.
    I used the Service Tag from mine for the link but use yours to get more specific. Looking at the specs for that card I don't see where it comes with the low profile plate.

Berton, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Realtek on a dell optiplex 755

1. Realtek on a dell optiplex 755 - Similar Threads - Realtek dell optiplex

2. DELL OPTIPLEX 755

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL OPTIPLEX 755: HiI really like my old dell desktop for some reason, when clicking certain areas or icons I get a black screen for 3 minutes and then comes back to normalis it my HD ?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES...
  3. dell OptiPlex 755

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    dell OptiPlex 755: Hi is there a way to boost this WI-FI does not go threw the whole house using sprint wf-fi device? 171191
  4. dell OptiPlex 755

dell OptiPlex 755: Hi Is there any other files hidden files to delete beside history internet options to speed up my system is running like a turtle today typing delays also thank you [email protected] 170614
  5. Dell 755 optiplex

Dell 755 optiplex: Hi why is it now when i have 3 or 4 websites open on top when i click on them to open its like its searching again forever to open ? before i click it opens right away no just keeps spinning then opens Thank you 1904 159376
  6. DELL 755 OPTIPLEX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DELL 755 OPTIPLEX: Hi why is it now when i have 3 or 4 websites open on top when i click on them to open its like its searching again forever to open ? before i click it opens right away now just keeps spinning then opens Thank you...
  7. dell optiplex 755

dell optiplex 755: I inserted a disc in tower good disc lights blink then stop wont read disc? Thank you 158410
  8. DELL 755 OPTIPLEX

DELL 755 OPTIPLEX: Is my system to old to run goggle earth tried DirectX no luck[ATTACH][ATTACH] thank you Timmy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-755-optiplex/1faa7612-bba2-4fe1-a4c7-fbecab5d70b1
  9. dell optiplex 755

dell optiplex 755: why does it run like a turtle also why do i see this message so much Thank yuou TIMMY[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-optiplex-755/36b2467e-96d5-41ca-a5b8-13252de8bf2e
  10. dell 755 optiplex

dell 755 optiplex: Hi ran diagnostics is this an OS problem or easy to repair Thank you TIMMY[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-755-optiplex/bd876c7a-d092-4836-9666-4d04010c2761

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell optiplex 755 windows 10 sound card driver