Windows 10: Realtek on Lenovo laptop

Discus and support Realtek on Lenovo laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is lenovo able to get realtek high def audio? I’ve tried to download it but it doesn’t seem to actually be on there. Help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Red chair, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Red chair Win User

Realtek on Lenovo laptop

Is lenovo able to get realtek high def audio? I’ve tried to download it but it doesn’t seem to actually be on there. Help.

:)

Red chair, Aug 8, 2020
  2. mark7 Win User

Modding Realtek + Dolby Home Theater driver to install on any laptop

So, my laptop (Lenovo Legion Y520) uses the Realtek audio driver, which comes in combination with the Dolby Audio (DAX2) app. However, I don't like the official driver for my laptop much (distorted sound), so I would like to install a different driver. I've tried downloading the audio drivers for some of the Thinkpad models, which come bundled with Dolby Home Theater or Advanced Audio. However, when I install such a driver on my laptop, I do not get the Dolby Home Theater functionality or app. I've also tried editing those Thinkpad drivers' .inf file by adding my sound chip Hardware ID to the list of supported audio devices. But still I do not get Dolby Home Theater.

So, is there a way to mod those Thinkpad drivers (or some other drivers) to get Dolby Home Theater funcionality along with the Realtek Control Panel? I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

mark7, Aug 8, 2020
  3. loki301 Win User
    Realtek Bluetooth Problem

I'm having a problem with my realtek bluetooth 4.0 driver. I have windows 10. It wasn't showing up in device manager unless I clicked on show hidden devices. I followed the steps listed at There is a problem with realtek bluetooth
    and tried redownloading the drivers and reinstalling them. I did but windows gave me an error that basically said no appropriate driver to install. I got the driver from lenovo who makes my laptop cause I have a lenovo G50-45 Laptop.

Windows update isn't even picking it up. What do I do?

loki301, Aug 8, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

Realtek on Lenovo laptop

n-ster, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Realtek on Lenovo laptop

1. Realtek on Lenovo laptop - Similar Threads - Realtek Lenovo laptop

2. Lenovo laptop issues!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop issues!: Hello! Is there anyone that could be able to help assist in laptop troubles?I own a Lenovo Ideapad Y700.My problem with the device is that it is unable to startup. The logo appears alongside "Preparing automatic repair," although, once the logo vanishes, it turns to a black...
  3. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop: HiWhy when i Turn the laptop on it ask for a password to get to my desktop.Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop/53bdbdc4-a82c-4a9e-a509-0fcc9d5b7480
  4. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop: HiWhy when i Turn the laptop on it ask for a password to get to my desktop.Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop/53bdbdc4-a82c-4a9e-a509-0fcc9d5b7480
  5. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop: Someone within my workplace has brought up a lenovo laptop to the office for us to try and fix The screen is just black but still powers on and the caps lock indicator light is just constantly on, i have tried a hard reset and connecting it to external monitor but to no...
  7. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop: Someone within my workplace has brought up a lenovo laptop to the office for us to try and fix The screen is just black but still powers on and the caps lock indicator light is just constantly on, i have tried a hard reset and connecting it to external monitor but to no...
  8. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. No Sound on Lenovo Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound on Lenovo Laptop: lenovo laptop running windows 10 now has decided to not play any sound and when u dig deeper it says no software found any ideas thanksOriginal Title : lenovo laptop no sound and aparently no software for sound after a year and a half of working fine...
  10. Lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo laptop: I am stuck on safemode asking for password to enter after three attemps i get system locked any help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-laptop/efd86ac2-2eb3-44b6-893d-6710ac9f77e5