Windows 10: Realtek PCIe Gbe Family Controller, "disconnected" Kernel-PnP error, ID: 411

Discus and support Realtek PCIe Gbe Family Controller, "disconnected" Kernel-PnP error, ID: 411 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, is a while my ethernet cable doesn't work. One day it just stopped working I did nothing strange and I soon gave up on it, because all seemed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GiGGioSo, Oct 27, 2020.

1. GiGGioSo Win User

Realtek PCIe Gbe Family Controller, "disconnected" Kernel-PnP error, ID: 411

Hello,

is a while my ethernet cable doesn't work. One day it just stopped working I did nothing strange and I soon gave up on it, because all seemed good, but it was just like the cable was disconnected.

Recently i came back to it. I updated to the latest drivers. Watching at the event register i saw a "Kernel-PnP" error, with ID 411, I will paste it down here.

-System
    -Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP
    [ Guid] {9c205a39-1250-487d-abd7-e831c6290539}
    EventID411
    Version0
    Level2
    Task0
    Opcode0
    Keywords0x4000000000000000
    -TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2020-10-27T20:36:22.571738400Z
    EventRecordID2055
    Correlation
    -Execution

[ ProcessID] 4
    [ ThreadID] 69136
    ChannelMicrosoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration
    ComputerTostaPane2000ProMax-PrestigeEdition
    -Security
    [ UserID] S-1-5-18
    -EventData

DeviceInstanceIdPCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_7C521462&REV_15\6&1eae751c&0&0020020B
    DriverNameoem60.inf
    ClassGuid{4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
    ServiceNamert640x64
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters
    Problem
    0x15
    Status0xc00000bb

I tried to Google it and watched various forums, but cannot find someone with this exact problem.

Random, maybe useful, information:

CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 1600

GPU : Radeon RX 580

I'm open to all suggestions. Thank you for your attention,

GiGGioSo

:)

GiGGioSo, Oct 27, 2020

2. RealTek PCIe GBE Family Controller not working

I searched for "Realtek pcie GBE controller" in the search box on this site and found this -

Windows 10 Ethernet bug (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller)

I tried the last suggestion and it worked for me.

PapaEchoUK, Oct 27, 2020
  3. JonGroves Win User
    realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

In control panel, hardware and sound, pc, it is showing the troubleshoot warning triangle. Right clck and select troubleshoot and it tells me

"Problem detected with Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller.

I have checked in 'advanced' etc, the driver is listed as Microsoft 10/05/2013, 8.1.510.2013 which is says is up-to-date.

Is there really a problem and if so what do I need to do?

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings)

JonGroves, Oct 27, 2020
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller

These are my driver properties:

Realtek PCIe Gbe Family Controller, "disconnected" Kernel-PnP error, ID: 411 [​IMG]

This is the advanced driver properties I get with the above driver:

Realtek PCIe Gbe Family Controller, "disconnected" Kernel-PnP error, ID: 411 [​IMG]

These are my power settings for wake on lan:

NavyLCDR, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Realtek PCIe Gbe Family Controller, "disconnected" Kernel-PnP error, ID: 411 - Similar Threads - Realtek PCIe Gbe

2. Kernel-PnP Event ID 411

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-PnP Event ID 411: Hello . One question, for a few days now, every time I enter a heavy internet task such as a game or this type of program, suddenly my Wi-Fi disconnects and I have to reinstall it with inactive in the device manager to make it work again in the Windows errors section. I also...
  3. Kernel-PnP Event ID 411

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-PnP Event ID 411: Hello . One question, for a few days now, every time I enter a heavy internet task such as a game or this type of program, suddenly my Wi-Fi disconnects and I have to reinstall it with inactive in the device manager to make it work again in the Windows errors section. I also...
  4. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang: Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller is reset by tx hang. I have this issue when ı play online based games. Its happens sometimes about 2-3 hour and sometimes 15 min. I got latest version of realtek driver also got windows 11 all updates included. I tried changing dns stuff and...
  5. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller: Device Manager, Network Adapter showing Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller. Ping also ok. But internet not connecting. Troubleshoot says cable is unpluged. Earlier it was working, but to power surge, it is not working. What could be the reason solution for that....
  6. Error Kernel PnP Event ID 411

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error Kernel PnP Event ID 411: Hi all, I have a problem with starting games. Each game crashes after a while. I found the following Kernel error in the Event Viewer. I have tried 3 different versions of graphics drivers, but the problem still persists. Please help me with this... Anybody have an idea what...
  7. Realtek PCIe Gbe Family controller driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek PCIe Gbe Family controller driver problem: Hi! I've a big problem that I had already solved but now... HERE WE GO AGAIN! I've a 1Gbit/s connection and I know that the ethernet cable and modem/routers are ok. The problem is: my LAN card can't reach the maximum speed due to its driver. In fact on linux, I reach...
  8. vLan on Realtek PCIe GBE Family

vLan on Realtek PCIe GBE Family: Looking to set up vLan on my Windows 10 machine so that I can keep my server iLO connection separate from the rest of the network traffic. I open up the network connections and select properties for my Realtek connection. Then hit configure and I should be able to see a vLan...
  9. Relaktek PCIe GBE Family Controller randomly disconnects

Relaktek PCIe GBE Family Controller randomly disconnects: I am using a Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller on my motherboard for ethernet, and it randomly, with no rhyme or reason, disconnects from the network, at least once every few hours. It works again when I disable and reenable it, but it's extremely aggravating whenever it...
  10. WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller

WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller: So I want to use wakeup on lan. I have searched google for answers of how to do this. I have done the power options on the ethernet adapter in device manager and went into BIOS to allow WOL (I couldn't find the option). I am using this app called unified remote to wakeup my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot