Windows 10: Realtek PCle Gbe Family controller

Discus and support Realtek PCle Gbe Family controller in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why when i go to divice manager, Network adapter, the network i am using i don't see all the setting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gabriel Baciu, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Realtek PCle Gbe Family controller

Why when i go to divice manager, Network adapter, the network i am using i don't see all the setting.

:)

Gabriel Baciu, Mar 18, 2023

2. RealTek PCIe GBE Family Controller not working

I searched for "Realtek pcie GBE controller" in the search box on this site and found this -

Redirecting

I tried the last suggestion and it worked for me.

PapaEchoUK, Mar 18, 2023
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller

These are my driver properties:

Realtek PCle Gbe Family controller 46504d1485959145t-wol-realtek-pcie-gbe-family-controller-driver.jpg

This is the advanced driver properties I get with the above driver:

Realtek PCle Gbe Family controller 46505d1485959145t-wol-realtek-pcie-gbe-family-controller-properties.jpg

These are my power settings for wake on lan:

Realtek PCle Gbe Family controller 46506d1485959145t-wol-realtek-pcie-gbe-family-controller-power.jpg

NavyLCDR, Mar 18, 2023
  4. JonGroves Win User

Realtek PCle Gbe Family controller

realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

In control panel, hardware and sound, pc, it is showing the troubleshoot warning triangle. Right clck and select troubleshoot and it tells me

"Problem detected with Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller.

I have checked in 'advanced' etc, the driver is listed as Microsoft 10/05/2013, 8.1.510.2013 which is says is up-to-date.

Is there really a problem and if so what do I need to do?

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings)

JonGroves, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Realtek PCle Gbe Family controller

1. Realtek PCle Gbe Family controller - Similar Threads - Realtek PCle Gbe

2. Realtek PCle Gbe Family controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCle Gbe Family controller: Why when i go to divice manager, Network adapter, the network i am using i don't see all the setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-pcle-gbe-family-controller/af976ba6-5feb-40f9-9ebb-1db77bf9b400
  3. Realtek PCle Gbe Family controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek PCle Gbe Family controller: Why when i go to divice manager, Network adapter, the network i am using i don't see all the setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-pcle-gbe-family-controller/af976ba6-5feb-40f9-9ebb-1db77bf9b400
  4. Realtek PCI GbE family controller disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCI GbE family controller disappeared.: So, I would like to start from the very beginning so bare with me. I just moved from my home to a new apartment, I forgot my Ethernet cord so I decided to buy one from Walmart. I went to use the Ethernet cord and everything worked fine until it started to disconnect every few...
  5. Realtek PCI GbE family controller disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek PCI GbE family controller disappeared.: So, I would like to start from the very beginning so bare with me. I just moved from my home to a new apartment, I forgot my Ethernet cord so I decided to buy one from Walmart. I went to use the Ethernet cord and everything worked fine until it started to disconnect every few...
  6. Realtek PCI GbE family controller disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Realtek Gbe Family controller

Realtek Gbe Family controller: I am unable to connect to the internet. Tried several options but nothing works. Even the Realtek bluetooth adapter has error code of:Code 43. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-gbe-family-controller/d739afdf-ea68-48da-ad53-4a42de54662c
  8. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller

Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller: Device Manager, Network Adapter showing Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller. Ping also ok. But internet not connecting. Troubleshoot says cable is unpluged. Earlier it was working, but to power surge, it is not working. What could be the reason solution for that....
  9. Which Realtek GBE Family Controller Driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Which Realtek GBE Family Controller Driver?: Since Realtek has updated its page, I am unaware of which download I need for my Realtek GBE Family Controller. How do I find the right one? Thanks. 121805
  10. WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller

WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller: So I want to use wakeup on lan. I have searched google for answers of how to do this. I have done the power options on the ethernet adapter in device manager and went into BIOS to allow WOL (I couldn't find the option). I am using this app called unified remote to wakeup my...