Windows 10: Realtek Presets

Discus and support Realtek Presets in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,as you can see in the picture, in this equalizer, i've got some presets, also i can save my personal presets..but, where dts studio sound save this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mariorossi9, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Realtek Presets

Hi,as you can see in the picture, in this equalizer, i've got some presets, also i can save my personal presets..but, where dts studio sound save this presets??? i need to delete someone but i can't find where?thanks for help

:)

mariorossi9, Dec 5, 2023
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

installed everything step by step as mentioned, what do u mean by change another dolby uwp preset?

i am also losing bass enhancements and swap center/woofer option in realtek panel.

amaan07, Dec 5, 2023
  3. chili Win User
    How to backup & restore custom EQ presets for Realtek HD Audio Manager

Just wanted to post a guide on how to backup and restore your custom EQ presets for Realtek HD Audio Manager in case your presets ever get wiped, which inevitably seems to happen, as it did to me just now when Windows updated. It doesn't happen with most Windows updates except the last one was a Windows feature update. I guess those will kill your presets. Hopefully this will help a few people and myself as well if I forget how to do this months later. This was tested on Win 10 and I remember this worked on Win 7 also. Open regedit and go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\MMDevices\Audio\Render". When you open the Render folder you'll see a long list of folders. Inside a lot of these folders is a sub folder called "FxProperties". Your custom EQ presets are saved in one of these FxProperties folder. You just have to find the right one. Open each folder to find the FxProperties folder. If a folder doesn't have an FxProperties folder you can skip it. You will know which FxProperties folder is the right one because the names of your custom EQ presets will be listed under the Data column. The correct folder will have a long list of values. The wrong folders will have seven or less values.
    Realtek Presets 390533d1683595941t-how-backup-restore-custom-eq-presets-realtek-hd-audio-manager-fxproperties.jpg
    Once you've found the correct FxProperties folder right-click it and click Export. Make sure the Export Range is set to selected branch and save the file. Your EQ presets have now been saved. If you want to restore your EQ presets all you have to do is right-click your saved .reg file, click Merge, Yes, and you're done. However if you update your Realtek drivers, or transfer your presets from a different computer, or reinstall Windows I think, the registry's preset folder name will be different from the .reg file's. In this case you'll need to edit the folder name inside the .reg file. First you'll need to find the correct FxProperties folder again. Create some random presets, preferably with easily identifiable names (ex. 4444444,5555555,6666666, etc.), and then go through the process again of finding the right FxProperties folder. Once you've found it copy the name of the folder that the FxProperties folder is in. So for example in the picture above, my FxProperties folder is in the folder "{9b35bd18-815a-4674-b54b-82640667407e}". Right-click your .reg file and click Edit. In the second line change the folder's name with the new one:
    Realtek Presets 390534d1683600610t-how-backup-restore-custom-eq-presets-realtek-hd-audio-manager-reg-file.jpg
    Save your changes. Right-click the .reg file and select Merge, Yes. Your EQ settings should be restored now. I'm not sure if reinstalling the same Realtek driver version will change the folder name. I'm pretty sure installing Windows update doesn't do it, unless you installed a new Realtek driver through Windows update. Regardless, if you merge the .reg file and don't see your custom presets return then check to make sure the folder name in the registry matches the .reg file's folder name. Hope this was helpful. Now I gotta redo all my presets *Mad

chili, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Realtek Presets

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Post your FXConfigurator 2 screenshot (Realtek speakers endpoints) & try load W10_8.1_Realtek_Render.ini - >apply - >restart audio services ( only realtek audio effect)
    make sure you select correct
    *89920-60863cd925672213eb997f6f38b7054c.jpg*

alanfox2000, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Realtek Presets

1. Realtek Presets - Similar Threads - Realtek Presets

2. realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop.: realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop... everything works when i connect my headphones. I've tried uninstalling the drivers from device manager. I've tried installing the drivers form realteks website as well as from lenovos driver website for my...
  3. realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop.: realtek drivers not playing sound out of my speakers on my laptop... everything works when i connect my headphones. I've tried uninstalling the drivers from device manager. I've tried installing the drivers form realteks website as well as from lenovos driver website for my...
  4. Realtek not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek not showing up in device manager: RealtekPC not detecting RealtekFor context I have the ASROCK B650E Pg Riptide Motherboard, and I tried downloading the Realtek audio driver from their website and for some reason in my device manager there is no Realtek audio and even in my sound settings. Does anyone know...
  5. Realtek Presets

Realtek Presets: Hi,as you can see in the picture, in this equalizer, i've got some presets, also i can save my personal presets..but, where dts studio sound save this presets??? i need to delete someone but i can't find where?thanks for help...
  6. Realtek Presets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Presets: Hi,as you can see in the picture, in this equalizer, i've got some presets, also i can save my personal presets..but, where dts studio sound save this presets??? i need to delete someone but i can't find where?thanks for help...
  7. Where does Windows save Realtek Graphic Equalizer Custom Presets, and why do those profiles...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where does Windows save Realtek Graphic Equalizer Custom Presets, and why do those profiles...: Hello,After completing a Windows Update, going from version 21H1 May to 21H2 November I discovered that my previous Audio Settings didn't carry over.I'm looking to find out where these custom audio profiles are actually saved to within Windows which file/folder, and whether I...
  8. Where does Windows save Realtek Graphic Equalizer Custom Presets, and why do those profiles...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where does Windows save Realtek Graphic Equalizer Custom Presets, and why do those profiles...: Hello,After completing a Windows Update, going from version 21H1 May to 21H2 November I discovered that my previous Audio Settings didn't carry over.I'm looking to find out where these custom audio profiles are actually saved to within Windows which file/folder, and whether I...
  9. Where does Windows save Realtek Graphic Equalizer Custom Presets, and why do those profiles...

10. Help prevent WU from erasing custom Realtek Audio EQ Presets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help prevent WU from erasing custom Realtek Audio EQ Presets: (Windows Version 20H2) 64-bit Hello, If anyone can offer me some guidance, I'd like to find a way to save my custom EQ presets from being purged after a Windows Update. It becomes extremely annoying having to manually tinker with the interface/manager as it's near-impossible...