Windows 10: Realtek problems

Discus and support Realtek problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi so i just accidentally uninstalled realtek driver, the next day i downloaded the latest realtek driver then i followed the instructions until it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fluffydelberg, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Realtek problems

Hi so i just accidentally uninstalled realtek driver, the next day i downloaded the latest realtek driver then i followed the instructions until it tells me to restart the computer... realtek is stilll not showing up after i did that

i have restarted like hundred times and still nothing did it....

can someone help me?

:)

fluffydelberg, Jan 24, 2021
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Realtek problems

PureSoftApps: APO Driver [2.8.7]

alanfox2000, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Realtek problems

1. Realtek problems - Similar Threads - Realtek problems

2. No Audio & Realtek Problems on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio & Realtek Problems on Windows 10: I just changed my power supply to new one and after that I started my windows My audio does not work and I can't hear anything. I removed drivers and reinstalled them and I have done techniques in websites for that like restart audio service and.... I can hear anything...
  3. Windows 10 - RealTek Microphone problem

Windows 10 - RealTek Microphone problem: Hello, My microphone is too quiet on Zoom, Discord, and while playing games, even though I've set it to max volume on every app. People can't hear me unless I'm talking too loud. My microphone properties: Realtek R...
  4. Realtek problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Realtek problems: Hi so i just accidentally uninstalled realtek driver, the next day i downloaded the latest realtek driver then i followed the instructions until it tells me to restart the computer... realtek is stilll not showing up after i did that i have restarted like hundred times and...
  5. Realtek Bluetooth adapter problems daily

Realtek Bluetooth adapter problems daily: Hi, I have got an annoying bluetooth problem with my fairly new computer running Windows 10. This has been a daily problem since I bought this computer. Bluetooth disconnects many times a day when I'm working - in the middle of writing a word The Bluetooth on/off button...
  6. SOUND PROBLEM - Realtek Audio in HP Spectre 360x 2-1 2016 Win 10

SOUND PROBLEM - Realtek Audio in HP Spectre 360x 2-1 2016 Win 10: My problem is one day after computer was running perfectly fine, I just suddenly had no audio device to produce sound. The speaker icon in the Win tool bar had an X and said " No audio device present". I checked if there was an WIndows update the night before and there was....
  7. realtek driver problem urgent answer required

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    realtek driver problem urgent answer required: I am trying to get sound from the optical output but cant no sound at all sound from the analof and selectable from all channels the driver cant be selected to 5.1 i can upload snap shots of everything in the hope someione can assist rather urgent please...
  8. Windows 10 audio popping problem with realtek audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 audio popping problem with realtek audio: I have a Lenovo Ideacentre T540 For a couple of weeks I've had an audio popping issue after a Realtek update around the beginning of the month. The popping was most obvious on youtube videos where I could hear a crackling pop sound just before the video started. If I paused...
  9. Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10...

Problem with Realtek audio driver/quiet microphone issue in windows 10...: Hi,I am also having an issue with my headset microphoneit has been 3 months/ the problem occured after window's scheduled/random update/before the update the microphone used to work fine/ the headphones are still working fine I have literally tried everything you can...
  10. Problem with Realtek installation

Problem with Realtek installation: Hello so I have recently realized that my Windows 10 laptop was not using the microphone on my headset. And after some searching it seems like it may have been because sometime ago I deleted MaxxAudio from my laptop and doing this causes laptops to not recognize headsets....