Windows 10: Realtek(r) Audio Drivers Help

Discus and support Realtek(r) Audio Drivers Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently downloaded Clownfish Voice Changer which made my microphone incredibly quiet and upon researching I found out that I needed to reinstall my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BlackJacket963, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Realtek(r) Audio Drivers Help

I recently downloaded Clownfish Voice Changer which made my microphone incredibly quiet and upon researching I found out that I needed to reinstall my Realtek Audio Drivers. I followed a tutorial I found but it didn't work, I just heard a popping noise from my headset and nothing else. I'm not really sure what to do as every tutorial I find online is the exact same for reinstalling the driver.

submitted by /u/BlackJacket963
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BlackJacket963, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 28, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Realtek(r) Audio Drivers Help

Everything is working *Smile Realtek(r) Audio Drivers Help :)

JoeBoyka, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Realtek(r) Audio Drivers Help

1. Realtek(r) Audio Drivers Help - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Drivers

2. I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers: My current Audio Drivers is 'Realtek R Audio'. My problem here is that I've tried uninstalling 'Realtek R Audio' and tried installing 'Realtek High Definition Audio' from the Realtek website and it doesn't seem to replace it. It just keeps it as 'Realtek R Audio'. I tried...
  3. I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers: My current Audio Drivers is 'Realtek R Audio'. My problem here is that I've tried uninstalling 'Realtek R Audio' and tried installing 'Realtek High Definition Audio' from the Realtek website and it doesn't seem to replace it. It just keeps it as 'Realtek R Audio'. I tried...
  4. I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My realtek r audio driver is not working .

My realtek r audio driver is not working .: I have to shut down my device and then plug my earphones then it works , but if i unplug when the laptop is switched on and then plug it it will not work . i have to restart my device to do that . I have checked it in driver updates and in the windows updates also but still...
  6. Realtek R Audio not responding

Realtek R Audio not responding: I have an Acer Aspire A315-56. It has been working perfectly fine, until one day when I booted it up and clicked a YouTube video, I got a small amount of static, then no sound. I right-clicked on the "Sound" icon in the taskbar, and used the troubleshoot option. It told me...
  7. Realtek audio driver help

Realtek audio driver help: I noticed my audio channels were reversed on my Logitech headset so I looked up how to reverse the channels. Everything I found pointed to getting the HD audio manager so I installed the driver and that's where I ran into problems. My computer was no longer detecting the...
  8. Realtek (R) Audio

Realtek (R) Audio: Hey guys, so I have a problem with my sound and microphone. Everytime I use my mic my friends can hear my game sound and it's really annoying. (Echo) There's also a missing sound enhancement. Now I can't even hear anything and I don't know how to change Realtek (R) Audio to...
  9. Realtek R Audio not working

Realtek R Audio not working: Actually there was a horn sound from nowhere from yesterday when i started using Zoom. From then this problem is a lot, but when all the driversRealtek speaker, microphone and stereo mix microphone and stereo mix speaker were uninstalled. After restarting the computer,...
  10. Realtek(R) Audio?

Realtek(R) Audio?: Hello, I just purchased a new Laptop(Acer Aspire 3)and I open it and start to intall my usual software, and uninstall crappy programs etc. I would play some music in Aimp4, and then for the first time, I see and listened to Realtek(R) Audio. It only supports 16bit 44khz...