Windows 10: Realtek (R) audio i can't get rid of it

Discus and support Realtek (R) audio i can't get rid of it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, so my problem is that realtek (r) audio shows up every time i uninstall it. And i do it because i want to have realtek high definition audio. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dejwiu, Nov 14, 2018.

1. dejwiu Win User

Realtek (R) audio i can't get rid of it

Hello, so my problem is that realtek (r) audio shows up every time i uninstall it. And i do it because i want to have realtek high definition audio. I need help.

:)

dejwiu, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Michal.M. Win User

RealTek audio driver on windows 10 1709 doesn't work anymore

I have the same problem. After update 1709 sound doesn't work on my Asus x205ta. When i use latest RealTek audio drivers i have the following message in Device Manager:

Intel(R) Atom(TM)/Celeron(R)/Pentium(R) Processor Low Power Engine Audio - Host Bridge - 0F28

I've tried all steps listed in this topic - still nothing.

Michal.M., Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Realtek (R) audio i can't get rid of it - Similar Threads - Realtek audio can't

2. How to get realtek r audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get realtek r audio: So i recently got my pc and was wondering as to how to get realtek r audio, as my microphone doesnt work without it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-realtek-r-audio/b68a2389-4b45-42d6-9b73-9b382cdc856f
  3. How to get realtek r audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get realtek r audio: So i recently got my pc and was wondering as to how to get realtek r audio, as my microphone doesnt work without it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-realtek-r-audio/b68a2389-4b45-42d6-9b73-9b382cdc856f
  4. Realtek R Audio not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek R Audio not responding: I have an Acer Aspire A315-56. It has been working perfectly fine, until one day when I booted it up and clicked a YouTube video, I got a small amount of static, then no sound. I right-clicked on the "Sound" icon in the taskbar, and used the troubleshoot option. It told me...
  5. Realtek (R) Audio

Realtek (R) Audio: Hey guys, so I have a problem with my sound and microphone. Everytime I use my mic my friends can hear my game sound and it's really annoying. (Echo) There's also a missing sound enhancement. Now I can't even hear anything and I don't know how to change Realtek (R) Audio to...
  6. Realtek R Audio not working

Realtek R Audio not working: Actually there was a horn sound from nowhere from yesterday when i started using Zoom. From then this problem is a lot, but when all the driversRealtek speaker, microphone and stereo mix microphone and stereo mix speaker were uninstalled. After restarting the computer,...
  7. Realtek (R) audio i can't get rid of it

Realtek (R) audio i can't get rid of it: Hello, so my problem is that realtek (r) audio shows up every time i uninstall it. And i do it because i want to have realtek high definition audio. I need help. 121693
  8. Realtek(R) Audio?

Realtek(R) Audio?: Hello, I just purchased a new Laptop(Acer Aspire 3)and I open it and start to intall my usual software, and uninstall crappy programs etc. I would play some music in Aimp4, and then for the first time, I see and listened to Realtek(R) Audio. It only supports 16bit 44khz...
  9. How to get rid of Realtek (R) audio

How to get rid of Realtek (R) audio: Hi everyone, i have a problem that i can't get rid of realtek (R) audio. It comes back after uninstalling it. Please help. I actually want realtek high definition audio as it was before, so thats the reason i want to get rid of it. 122839
  10. Realter (R) audio i can't get rid of it

in Windows 10 Support
    Realter (R) audio i can't get rid of it: Hello, so my problem is that realtek (r) audio shows up every time i uninstall it. And i do it because i want to have realtek high definition audio. I need help. 121693

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get rid of realtek audio driver