Windows 10: Realtek (R) Audio

Discus and support Realtek (R) Audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey guys, so I have a problem with my sound and microphone. Everytime I use my mic my friends can hear my game sound and it's really annoying. (Echo)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by animefan69, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Realtek (R) Audio

Hey guys,
    so I have a problem with my sound and microphone. Everytime I use my mic my friends can hear my game sound and it's really annoying. (Echo) There's also a missing sound enhancement.
    Now I can't even hear anything and I don't know how to change Realtek (R) Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio Device. Could someone help me please?

PS: Sorry for my bad english I'm from germany. *Smile

:)

animefan69, Jul 12, 2020
  2. dejwiu Win User

How to get rid of Realtek (R) audio

I mean realtek (R) audio from device manager.

dejwiu, Jul 12, 2020
  3. EdTittel Win User
    How to get rid of Realtek (R) audio

If you mean the Realtek Audio Console, you have to follow the steps necessary to uninstall a UWP app. There's a TF tutorial for that: Uninstall Apps in Windows 10 | Tutorials.
    Here's what it looks like:

Realtek (R) Audio [​IMG]

HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Realtek (R) Audio

Realtek(R) Audio?

You can also check to see if the settings are adjustable like this....

Select the volume icon in the taskbar and select open volume mixer:

Realtek (R) Audio [​IMG]

Click the speaker icon:

Realtek (R) Audio [​IMG]

Go to the advanced tab and check to see what options are available here:

Realtek (R) Audio [​IMG]

hsehestedt, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Realtek (R) Audio

1. Realtek (R) Audio - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio

2. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  3. I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have Realtek Audio Driver and I still do not have it after installing: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Here is my motherboard:After downloading the audio driver from the link...
  4. Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10: Something strange happened a few days ago when my Realtek HD Audio somehow got mixed up. For some reason, Realtek HD Audio Manager is no longer found in Control Panel, and when I switch over to the speakers, I hear no sound, that is, until I switch over to my other machine...
  5. Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10

Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10: Something strange happened a few days ago when my Realtek HD Audio somehow got mixed up. For some reason, Realtek HD Audio Manager is no longer found in Control Panel, and when I switch over to the speakers, I hear no sound, that is, until I switch over to my other machine...
  6. Realtek HD Audio Manager Not Working Correctly In Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I do not have Realtek HD Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have Realtek HD Audio: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Do I need to download it again? If so can you link me what I need to download....
  8. I do not have Realtek HD Audio

I do not have Realtek HD Audio: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Do I need to download it again? If so can you link me what I need to download....
  9. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  10. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...