Windows 10: realtek rtl8192ee wifi adapter keeps disconnecting during streaming

Discus and support realtek rtl8192ee wifi adapter keeps disconnecting during streaming in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, i recently picked up a desktop for streaming but everytime i stream, my wireless card keeps disabling and i have to troubleshoot it to reset it. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheEpicGinger1, May 10, 2021.

1. realtek rtl8192ee wifi adapter keeps disconnecting during streaming

Hi, i recently picked up a desktop for streaming but everytime i stream, my wireless card keeps disabling and i have to troubleshoot it to reset it. It is a Realtek rtl8192ee Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC and i have already turn off the option to powersave by turning it off and allowed it through the firewall.

:)

TheEpicGinger1, May 10, 2021
  2. Hummer_73 Win User

Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting

I can no longer remember when this started but my Realtek RTL8822BE WIFI adapter on my HP laptop just keep on disconnecting for some reasons. It doesn't matter which WIFI I'm connecting to (airport, home, work, Starbucks, etc). I googled this a bit and it
    appears that other people are having the same problem after the Windows 10 Build 1709 and 1803 updates.

I'm using the latest driver version 2024.0.5.103 (released 12/6/2018) and my Windows is updated to the latest copy.

It doesn't appear Realtek has a newer driver available. Just curious what temporary fix help you with this?

Hummer_73, May 10, 2021
  3. Not Happy Win User
    Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, May 10, 2021
  4. realtek rtl8192ee wifi adapter keeps disconnecting during streaming

Wifi is disconnecting frequently in windows 10

I just got a new computer with windows 10 and with Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Network adapter.

During the first day of using this computer, everything was just fine but for the past week, I've been experiencing relentless wifi disconnection. In fact the wifi connection just keeps dropping every few minutes.

The only way I found to overcome this problem is to deactivate the network driver and reactivate it. But It's not a long term solution to this problem since I have to do it every few minutes (approx. every 5 minutes).

I have tried many solutions I found on the internet :

• Uncheking the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power“ in the power management tab of the WiFi ;
    • Resetting TCP/IP configuration ;
    • Setting the WLAN AutoConfig service as Automatic ;
    • Updating the WiFi network driver ;
    • Uninstalling and Reinstalling WiFi driver.
    Thank you in advance for the help !

MohamedSneiba, May 10, 2021
Thema:

realtek rtl8192ee wifi adapter keeps disconnecting during streaming

1. realtek rtl8192ee wifi adapter keeps disconnecting during streaming - Similar Threads - realtek rtl8192ee wifi

2. Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac adapter keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac adapter keeps disconnecting: My Realtek RTL882BE 802.11ac adapter keeps disconnecting from my computer whenever I open a specific app and I cannot reconnect it back afterwards as the device manager shows that the hardware device is not connected to the computer although first it shows code 10 and then...
  3. Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac adapter keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac adapter keeps disconnecting: My Realtek RTL882BE 802.11ac adapter keeps disconnecting from my computer whenever I open a specific app and I cannot reconnect it back afterwards as the device manager shows that the hardware device is not connected to the computer although first it shows code 10 and then...
  4. Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect: Hoping someone can help me with a problem with my Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter. The PC is only a couple months old and other than my wireless internet connection seeming slower than other devices in the house, there was no problem until a week or two ago. Now I'm...
  5. Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect: Hoping someone can help me with a problem with my Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter. The PC is only a couple months old and other than my wireless internet connection seeming slower than other devices in the house, there was no problem until a week or two ago. Now I'm...
  6. Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. WIFI adapter keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI adapter keeps disconnecting: Anybody know when there might be a fix for the wifi adapter to keep disconnecting? Was on 1909 then reverted back to 1809 to try and fix but to no avail. Have to keep troubleshooting and resetting the adapter, it's BS to say the least never mind frustrating. I've tried all...
  8. Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting

Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting: I can no longer remember when this started but my Realtek RTL8822BE WIFI adapter on my HP laptop just keep on disconnecting for some reasons. It doesn't matter which WIFI I'm connecting to (airport, home, work, Starbucks, etc). I googled this a bit and it appears that other...
  9. RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting

RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting: I have a lenovo 730 YOGA. The wifi will not stay connected to any network (home, work, Marriott, ATT hotspots etc.) I read in another forum that this is a common problem with the Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC. My computer is less than a year old and I have...
  10. RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Support
    RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting: I have a lenovo 730 YOGA. The wifi will not stay connected to any network (home, work, Marriott, ATT hotspots etc.) I read in another forum that this is a common problem with the Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC. My computer is less than a year old and I have...