Windows 10: Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect

Discus and support Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hoping someone can help me with a problem with my Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter. The PC is only a couple months old and other than my wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chiefy2377, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect

Hoping someone can help me with a problem with my Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter. The PC is only a couple months old and other than my wireless internet connection seeming slower than other devices in the house, there was no problem until a week or two ago. Now I'm finding that my wireless connection is constantly disconnecting to the point I have to open the network troubleshooter to reconnect the adapter.However, today the PC isn't letting me even do that anymore as it is no longer detecting the adapter at all. It only shows up on the device manager under the hidden files.I have also tri

:)

Chiefy2377, Oct 25, 2021

2. Wifi is disconnecting frequently in windows 10

I just got a new computer with windows 10 and with Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Network adapter.

During the first day of using this computer, everything was just fine but for the past week, I've been experiencing relentless wifi disconnection. In fact the wifi connection just keeps dropping every few minutes.

The only way I found to overcome this problem is to deactivate the network driver and reactivate it. But It's not a long term solution to this problem since I have to do it every few minutes (approx. every 5 minutes).

I have tried many solutions I found on the internet :

• Uncheking the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power“ in the power management tab of the WiFi ;
    • Resetting TCP/IP configuration ;
    • Setting the WLAN AutoConfig service as Automatic ;
    • Updating the WiFi network driver ;
    • Uninstalling and Reinstalling WiFi driver.
    Thank you in advance for the help !

MohamedSneiba, Oct 25, 2021
  3. Sawman99 Win User
    Realtek Wireless Adapter Not Connecting to Wireless Networks

Hello, I recently purchased a Realtek 8812UB Wireless Adapter from Amazon about a month ago. So far I've had no issues with the adapter. Yesterday during an online game I was briefly disconnected from my WiFi. I was able to reconnect but my internet speed
    was extremely slow until it completely stopped working for the night. I have spent all day today trying to fix this issue but to no avail. I have done everything from resetting the wireless adapter settings, reinstalling the drivers, resetting the ip configuration
    through command prompt, and restarting my router. I'm positive the issue is with my wireless adapter because nobody else in my household is having internet issues. When I type ipconfig /all into command prompt I get the following message Media State: "Media
    Disconnected"

The wireless adapter shows available WiFi connections, but when I try to connect to any of them it's unable to. The troubleshooter is of no help either. The troubleshooter tells me to reset my router, which I've already done several times, or it suggests
    there is a "loose cable" somewhere.

I have plugged the wireless USB adapter into my laptop to see if it was just my computer and the same problem persists.

If anyone has any suggestions or has had the same problem, I would love to hear how you fixed it. It's a fairly new adapter so I'd hate to have to buy another one. Thanks.

Sawman99, Oct 25, 2021
  4. Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect

Linksys as wireless bridge with tomato, disconnects frequently

Linksys as wireless bridge with tomato disconnects frequently

Which router do you think I should go for, something from Linksys or D-link at a similar price to Netgear?

isolaligree, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect

1. Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect - Similar Threads - Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless

2. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect: Hi folks,We're having some trouble here with Wireless Display Adapters on our old projectors Epson models, primarily, EB-470, EB-570 and EB-685 models. The display adapter works fine most of the time, but any time one of our employees needs to stream handwriting, particularly...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter frequent disconnect: Hi folks,We're having some trouble here with Wireless Display Adapters on our old projectors Epson models, primarily, EB-470, EB-570 and EB-685 models. The display adapter works fine most of the time, but any time one of our employees needs to stream handwriting, particularly...
  4. Realtek Wireless Lan adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Wireless Lan adapter: Realtek wireless Lan is experiencing driver or hard ware related problems and cant update my driver so i can install my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wireless-lan-adapter/bad8b111-bba7-4460-a458-3f3e270e6456
  5. Realtek Wireless Lan adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Wireless Lan adapter: Realtek wireless Lan is experiencing driver or hard ware related problems and cant update my driver so i can install my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wireless-lan-adapter/bad8b111-bba7-4460-a458-3f3e270e6456
  6. Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect: Hoping someone can help me with a problem with my Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter. The PC is only a couple months old and other than my wireless internet connection seeming slower than other devices in the house, there was no problem until a week or two ago. Now I'm...
  7. Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter Frequent Disconnect: Hoping someone can help me with a problem with my Realtek RTL8192EE Wireless Adapter. The PC is only a couple months old and other than my wireless internet connection seeming slower than other devices in the house, there was no problem until a week or two ago. Now I'm...
  8. Wireless Adapter frequent disconnects.

Wireless Adapter frequent disconnects.: My Microsoft wireless adapter is only three feet away from my controller in a direct line of sight. Some times there are no connection interruptions at all. Other times I'll have a connection interruption at least once every half hour. Losing the connection is extremely...
  9. realtek rtl8192ee wifi adapter keeps disconnecting during streaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    realtek rtl8192ee wifi adapter keeps disconnecting during streaming: Hi, i recently picked up a desktop for streaming but everytime i stream, my wireless card keeps disabling and i have to troubleshoot it to reset it. It is a Realtek rtl8192ee Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC and i have already turn off the option to powersave by turning it off...
  10. Wireless adapter disconnects.

Wireless adapter disconnects.: I can browse the internet and watch youtube etc. but when I play online games or use zoom for online meetings, wifi disconnects. I check the wireless adapter on device manager and it says that the device is disconnected. I've already tried uninstalling ang reinstalling the...