Windows 10: Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working

Discus and support Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought a gaming pc that came with this wifi dongle. Its not working well at all; when i try to download games it works relatively well until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LukeWitherington, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working

I recently bought a gaming pc that came with this wifi dongle. Its not working well at all; when i try to download games it works relatively well until about 3 minutes in, when it just decides to give up and drop down to a blistering speed of 0mbps in a heartbeat. It sometimes picks back up for another 3 mins but then just dies again for another year or so. I have tried basically everything the internet has offered. The redownloading, troubleshooting, all the things that are said to have worked. One of the solutions was to turn off QoS support, but this just runs at a constant snails pace that will take a good year to download War Thunder. I dont know how that even helped. Are there any other solutions out there? Thanks.

:)

LukeWitherington, Dec 4, 2019

2. Realtek RTL8192EU USB 2.0 Wireless LAN 801.11n Adapter couldn't find network

Hi,

For us to better assist you with your inquiry, please answer these questions:

1. Were you able to use Realtek RTL8192EU USB 2.0 before?

2. Were you able to use it with no issues?

3. What changes did you do to your computer before this happened?

Here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform:

1. If this issue happened after you update your Realtek RTL8192EU, you can bring it back to it's previous state.

2. If you have never updated the driver, you may update it now.

3. If these doesn't fix the issue, you can uninstall and reinstall the driver software.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Topbeef Win User
    BSOD on Windows 10 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

I see the following versions listed:

Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter 1030.11.503.2016 [26/10/2016]

Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter 1030.17.1101.2016 [06/04/2017]

Is this ok?

Thanks.

Topbeef, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working

Realtek RTL8192EU USB 2.0 Wireless LAN 801.11n Adapter couldn't find network

The Realtek Software Drivers & Utilities Page, does not show the device product # that you list here: Realtek RTL8192EU. This could mean that it is a legacy product that is no longer supported? But I doubt that is the case as other RTL8192 models are shown
    with available most up-to-date driver downloads available. Perhaps the EU is in error or the European based website would be the place to look?

Here is the link to the Realtek Software: Drivers & Utilities download page:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PFid=48&Level=5&Conn=4&ProdID=277&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false&Downloads=true

RichardEiler, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working

1. Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11 not working - Similar Threads - Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless

2. Realtek 8812BU USB Wireless LAN Fails After KB4522355

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek 8812BU USB Wireless LAN Fails After KB4522355: Realtek USB Wireless Device fails after application of KB4522355. Plug and Play alert fires several times. Device is visible but hidden in Device Manager. Removed and reinstalled KB4522355 with the same result. Wasn't this KB supposed to fix WiFi?...
  3. REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Adapter setup failed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Adapter setup failed.: I have been trying to setup a wireless USB adapter from 2 days but i'm failed. It's a "USB 2.0 Wireless 802.11N" Lan Adapter. When i connect it to computer it's driver showing up to the device manager for a few seconds and then vanish. Sometime the driver stay up a long time...
  4. Wireless Lan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wireless Lan: My son accidently deleted or uninstalled Realtek 8821AE Wireless Lan 802.11ac PCI-E NIC from our lenovo pc. Windows 10 system. Now we can not connect to wireless. Is this repairable or do I have to purchase a wireless adaptor now? He also deleted the bluetooth function....
  5. Realtek 8821AE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC driver not working with new updates

Realtek 8821AE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC driver not working with new updates: Dear all My ASUS desktop contains a Realtek WiFi PCI card. Since several updates of the Windows 10 OS I can't see my WiFi network after restart. I can see networks I never connected to, I can see the network I create with my iPhone, but all the previous ones belonging to...
  6. Wireless LAN Driver suddenly stopped working

Wireless LAN Driver suddenly stopped working: Hi, Recently, my wireless LAN driver has stopped working. The only thing which I'm aware of which could've caused this is probably my constantly putting my laptop to sleep. I didn't install any new software recently, and upon checking, my Windows is currently up to date....
  7. Realtek RTL8188CU Wireless LAN Adapter does not start

Realtek RTL8188CU Wireless LAN Adapter does not start: The adapter works in windows 8.1 but does not start in windows 10. Device manager shows an exclamation mark. Installing a new driver does not work. The device manager tells me the best drivers are already installed. How do I tackle this problem? 29534
  8. Realtek Wireless lan utility AP mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek Wireless lan utility AP mode: In windows 8.1 I could setup an access point trough realtek lan utility and set a network authentication but since I installed windows 10 the only option I have is open system: [img] 11089
  9. Realtek RTL8811AU wireless LAN not connecting.

Realtek RTL8811AU wireless LAN not connecting.: Hello i have a Realtek RTL8811AU wireless LAN 802.11ac USB2.0 network adapter that i got for Christmas and im having a lot of trouble trying to get it to connect to my router and thus the internet. I have gone through the set up at least 5 times now and as the router is...
  10. Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter: hi, My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter. Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi. Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and...