Windows 10: Realtek sample rate greyed out on bluetooth sperker in win 11

Discus and support Realtek sample rate greyed out on bluetooth sperker in win 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; recently I am facing issue on win11 that my Bluetooth speaker sample rate greyed out I tried update driver also no use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rajesh prem singh.A, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Realtek sample rate greyed out on bluetooth sperker in win 11

recently I am facing issue on win11 that my Bluetooth speaker sample rate greyed out I tried update driver also no use

:)

Rajesh prem singh.A, Apr 1, 2023
  2. GBM20 Win User

Cannot set Bluetooth speakers sample rate in Win 11

The same problem appears with three different notebooks (all Huawei brand) after upgrading them from Win 10 to Win 11 (everything was ok with Win 10). Sound is distorted (frequency lowered, breaks) during playback on Panasonic SC-PMX92 micro tower. The sample rate in device settings is 48000 Hz and there is no option to change it.

Under Windows 10 the selected sample rate was 44100 Hz, there was a pulldown list for changing it and the sound was perfect.

The Win 11 updates installed do not change anything. Stuck at 48000 Hz and distorted sound with no way to change it.

Looks like a more general problem with Win11 Bluetooth sound.

There are no custom drivers for SC-PMX92 - everything works with Windows builtin stuff.

Disabling/re-enabling, removing & reinstalling device, sound troubleshooting doesn't change anything.

Dear Microsoft, please fix the problem.

GBM20, Apr 1, 2023
  3. JosephT71 Win User
    sample rate / bit rate low wont adjust /

That's the correct sampling rate.

Standard Bluetooth has a microphone sampling rate of 8 KHz. Higher priced corporate Bluetooth headsets has the optional Bluetooth mSBC codec which has a 16 KHz sampling rate.

List of Bluetooth profiles - Wikipedia

If connected by USB, sampling rate is determined by the Analog to Digital Converter inside your USB headset. Basically all USB mics have 16 bit 48 KHz sampling rate. Just look at the Blue Yeti USB mic, 16 bit 48 KHz.

Yeti - #1 Best-Selling USB Microphone - Blue

JosephT71, Apr 1, 2023
  4. Realtek sample rate greyed out on bluetooth sperker in win 11

Sample rate of class compliant bluetooth devices fail to be auto-recognized correctly in Windows 11

Windows 11 has a well documented issue rwhereby the OS fails to recognizing the correct sample rate off some class compliant bluetooth earbuds and headphone devices (playback). There are multiple threads here, that are exploding all with the same issue and it is not certain that Microsoft has even acknowledging that this issue exists.

Devices are falsely recognized as 48 Khz sample rate, instead of 44.1. Hence, the bluetooth connection is established correctly, but the playback fails. In many instances, the only solution is to go hands-free, but this will set the sample rate to 12 khz (telephone quality).

Either Microsoft will acknowledge and fix the issue or Microsoft needs to tell us how to manually set the correct sample rate in the registry. This auto feature, whereby the OS will determine the sample rate is obviously not working as it should. It has been documented elsewhere in the forums, so I will not go into it.

PLEASE, give us a way to manually set the sample rate. There is no use of a drop down menu in "Settings > Sound" if the sample rate is not recognized correctly prior / in advance by Windows and the drop down menu therefore is not populates with the correct option of 44.1kHz.

Please don't post your standard troubleshooting tips for bluettooth devices.

Only post if you know how to set the sample rate manually IN THE REGISTRY or you are an MS engineer with knowledge of the issue !!!!!!!

Thank you.

WalterHildebrand, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

Realtek sample rate greyed out on bluetooth sperker in win 11

1. Realtek sample rate greyed out on bluetooth sperker in win 11 - Similar Threads - Realtek sample rate

2. my realtek sample rate greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my realtek sample rate greyed out: I reinstalled my windows because its not a problem if we do format and reinstall our windows. I did install all necessary drivers but the only issue I faced was audio felt weird I did some changes in settings like changing enhancements but nothing changed then at one point I...
  3. my realtek sample rate greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my realtek sample rate greyed out: I reinstalled my windows because its not a problem if we do format and reinstall our windows. I did install all necessary drivers but the only issue I faced was audio felt weird I did some changes in settings like changing enhancements but nothing changed then at one point I...
  4. my realtek sample rate greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Realtek sample rate greyed out on bluetooth sperker in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek sample rate greyed out on bluetooth sperker in win 11: recently I am facing issue on win11 that my Bluetooth speaker sample rate greyed out I tried update driver also no use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-sample-rate-greyed-out-on-bluetooth/fb73a204-4d5e-46a9-a6ae-f8e754d84465
  6. Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio: I need help with my audio which is having issues so I was going to change the sample rate until I was horribly greeted with this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sample-rate-greyed-out-for-synaptics-audio/eee3db50-0554-42c4-b918-6b73bacc5eb9
  7. Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio: I need help with my audio which is having issues so I was going to change the sample rate until I was horribly greeted with this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sample-rate-greyed-out-for-synaptics-audio/eee3db50-0554-42c4-b918-6b73bacc5eb9
  8. Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio

9. Realtek sample rate greyed out

Realtek sample rate greyed out: Hi,I cant change my speakers sample rate. The option is grayed out. I need to change the sample rate from 48hz to 44.1hz.What can I do. I tried to update the driver and did troubleshooting. Nothing happens. Can you help me. Thank you....
  10. Microphone sample rate greyed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone sample rate greyed out: I recently got this headset and I thought, I should use voice mod to troll my friends but then it said the sample rate of the mic was either too high or too low so I had to change it, and I also had a few other apps like auto tune and they wouldn't get my mic, so I went to...