Windows 10: Realtek sample rate greyed out

Discus and support Realtek sample rate greyed out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,I cant change my speakers sample rate. The option is grayed out. I need to change the sample rate from 48hz to 44.1hz.What can I do. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alleysend, May 2, 2021.

1. Alleysend Win User

Realtek sample rate greyed out

Hi,I cant change my speakers sample rate. The option is grayed out. I need to change the sample rate from 48hz to 44.1hz.What can I do. I tried to update the driver and did troubleshooting. Nothing happens. Can you help me. Thank you.

:)

Alleysend, May 2, 2021

2. UNABLE TO CHANGE SAMPLE RATE

I am attempting to change the Sample rate to 2 Channel 16 Bit 44100 Hz on the Recording Tab but this is greyed out and will not accept change

Help !

TimFletcher1, May 2, 2021
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Sample Rate on Microphone

Please note that Windows cannot give your microphone something it does not already have. If your microphone has the ability to select sampling rates, you'll see a control for that on the microphone or in the software that came with the microphone. By itself,
    changing a setting in Windows does not change your microphone's sampling rate.

If your microphone can select its sampling rate, keep in mind that higher sampling rates are more processor-intensive and result in larger files (when saved.)

BulldogXX, May 2, 2021
  4. JJSchultz Win User

audiodp.exe and sample rate

I cannot change the sample rate in my recording interface because I get message that audiodp.exe is on and this will not allow sample rate change please advise

JJSchultz, May 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Realtek sample rate greyed out - Similar Threads - Realtek sample rate

2. my realtek sample rate greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my realtek sample rate greyed out: I reinstalled my windows because its not a problem if we do format and reinstall our windows. I did install all necessary drivers but the only issue I faced was audio felt weird I did some changes in settings like changing enhancements but nothing changed then at one point I...
  3. my realtek sample rate greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my realtek sample rate greyed out: I reinstalled my windows because its not a problem if we do format and reinstall our windows. I did install all necessary drivers but the only issue I faced was audio felt weird I did some changes in settings like changing enhancements but nothing changed then at one point I...
  4. my realtek sample rate greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Realtek sample rate greyed out on bluetooth sperker in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek sample rate greyed out on bluetooth sperker in win 11: recently I am facing issue on win11 that my Bluetooth speaker sample rate greyed out I tried update driver also no use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-sample-rate-greyed-out-on-bluetooth/fb73a204-4d5e-46a9-a6ae-f8e754d84465
  6. Realtek sample rate greyed out on bluetooth sperker in win 11

Realtek sample rate greyed out on bluetooth sperker in win 11: recently I am facing issue on win11 that my Bluetooth speaker sample rate greyed out I tried update driver also no use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-sample-rate-greyed-out-on-bluetooth/fb73a204-4d5e-46a9-a6ae-f8e754d84465
  7. Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio: I need help with my audio which is having issues so I was going to change the sample rate until I was horribly greeted with this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sample-rate-greyed-out-for-synaptics-audio/eee3db50-0554-42c4-b918-6b73bacc5eb9
  8. Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio

Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio: I need help with my audio which is having issues so I was going to change the sample rate until I was horribly greeted with this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sample-rate-greyed-out-for-synaptics-audio/eee3db50-0554-42c4-b918-6b73bacc5eb9
  9. Sample rate Greyed out for Synaptics Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Microphone sample rate greyed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone sample rate greyed out: I recently got this headset and I thought, I should use voice mod to troll my friends but then it said the sample rate of the mic was either too high or too low so I had to change it, and I also had a few other apps like auto tune and they wouldn't get my mic, so I went to...