Windows 10: Realtek SD card readers on OS Build 18362.693

Discus and support Realtek SD card readers on OS Build 18362.693 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there still an issue with Realtek SD card readers with OS Build 18362.693? Since updating to this build, I cannot access any media cards on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ian Mosley, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Realtek SD card readers on OS Build 18362.693

Is there still an issue with Realtek SD card readers with OS Build 18362.693?

Since updating to this build, I cannot access any media cards on my Dell Inspiron 3670

:)

Ian Mosley, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

SD Card reader not working.

Hi,

There are several reasons why your SD card reader is not working. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What are the other troubleshooting steps have you done so for?
    • Have you tried to use another SD card reader and see if it is getting recognized or detected by your computer?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Mar 4, 2020
  3. onboard realtek sd card reader not working

I have Toshiba satellite laptop that I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and Realtek onboard sd card reader will not work, what do I do?

CharlesBoyd2, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Realtek SD card readers on OS Build 18362.693

realtek card reader

As I was uninstalling unwanted programs and, I removed research Realtek card reader, and only later discovered has something to do with making USBs work. So I want it back. If I try to simply download and install the current version, an error message results.

The page from which I downloaded realtek card reader is: Realtek Card Reader Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit), 8.1, 8 (32-bit, 64-bit) - Lenovo V490u, ThinkPad Edge E130, E135, T430u, X131e - DE

Details about my version of Windows 10:

- Version: 1067

- OS Build: 14393.2068

Details about USB contrllers in my computer:

- Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller

-Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Detection Driver (USB)

- Unknown USB (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

(I guess that's the one affected by removing Realtek card reader)

- USB Hub (xHCI)

Predrag3141, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Realtek SD card readers on OS Build 18362.693

1. Realtek SD card readers on OS Build 18362.693 - Similar Threads - Realtek card readers

2. SD Card reader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SD Card reader: I have an external sd card reader and it wont work on my pc. It works on my laptop and other stuff but it only doesnt work on this pc. It only recognizes the sd card reader as USB3.0 Card Reader but it wont read the sd card at all. I even tried buying and using another sd...
  3. SD card reader?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD card reader?: Hello! I cant access my SD card Transcend SDHC 8GB. When I plug it into my laptop, it doesn't get recognized. I installed the driver software from the Dell website my computer is a Dell Inspiron 3543 and restarted it but nothings working, I cannot actually see the SD card...
  4. sd card reader

sd card reader: Hi, I have been running a lenovo Z70-80 with a partitioned hard drive with a windows 7 \ linux dual boot setup. It all worked fine until I upgraded to windows 10. After I updated all the drivers everything worked well except the sd card reader. This will keep disconnecting or...
  5. SD Card Reader

SD Card Reader: Hi Every SD card I plug in to my PC says it is Write Protected. I have tried everything I can find on internet to fix this but to no avail. Can anyone help please? 146468
  6. Sd Card reader

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sd Card reader: Can Someone help Me. Ive Tried Everything But My Sd card reader wont work. How do i get my laptop to recognize that there is even a Sd card in it . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-reader/bc9ec34c-018b-485b-abbb-c6f2ec864929"
  7. SD Card Reader

SD Card Reader: I have Windows 10 and my SD card reader is not recognized. I have tried everything on the earlier post and none have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-reader/d927df68-eac3-4356-8c18-4cd339419e75
  8. sd card reader

sd card reader: My sd card reader isn't working .How can I get it back on ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-reader/a9ecbe8c-3206-454a-960a-8b6f6ce13e12
  9. onboard realtek sd card reader not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onboard realtek sd card reader not working: I have Toshiba satellite laptop that I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and Realtek onboard sd card reader will not work, what do I do?...
  10. realtek sd card reader code 48

realtek sd card reader code 48: I have an HP Laptop with a Realtek PCIE Card reader. It stopped working after the Win 10 anniversary upgrade. It has the following device status on Device Manager; The software for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have a problem with...