Windows 10: Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates

Discus and support Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Along with the routine Defender updates, I got two updates of Realtek Semiconductor Corp ext. I would like to know what Realtek update is about. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Songbird_54, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates

Along with the routine Defender updates, I got two updates of Realtek Semiconductor Corp ext. I would like to know what Realtek update is about. I don't recall getting Realtek updates before.

:)

Songbird_54, Jun 30, 2022
  2. CBDZ Win User

Realtek Semiconductor Corp. drivers for windows 10 pro

Realtek Semiconductor Corp. drivers for windows 10 pro

3. Realtek Semiconductor Corp Driver update issues with Windows Update. Realtek Semiconductor Corp. driver update for Realtek RTL8188EE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter - Error 0x800f0203

I need help resolving this Windows 10 UIpdate error.

Realtek Semiconductor Corp. driver update for Realtek RTL8188EE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter - Error 0x800f0203

NelsonHeald, Jun 30, 2022
  4. up2trix Win User

Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates

Update keeps installing the Driver for Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

About every day, Windows Update tells me that it wants to install the driver for
    Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension 10.0.17134.1
    No error seems to be indicated, the install seems to always work, yet if it actually worked, then it should not be asking me every day, right?

Check out the attached screen shot where Windows Update claims to have installed the driver.

Any ideas how to fix this?

A web search indicates that others have seen this issue too.

My profile is up to date, so view that to see my System Spec etc. My Windows 10 Pro for Workstations was clean installed about 2 months ago and is fully patched with all normal Microsoft updates to it (nothing experimental).

up2trix, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates

1. Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates - Similar Threads - Realtek Semiconductor Corp

2. Is Realtek semiconductor corp extension 10.23.1.40 legitimate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Realtek semiconductor corp extension 10.23.1.40 legitimate?: Is Realtek semiconductor corp extension 10.23.1.40 legitimate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-realtek-semiconductor-corp-extension-1023140/74fecb7d-f4fd-4847-8b34-e8e48c976d4d
  3. Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates: I've just received realtek extension updates but it won't let me install them. It's saying install error. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-semiconductor-corp-extension-updates/6de0c8a3-56ea-45da-ba1d-1468c7ff4bf2
  4. Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates

Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates: I've just received realtek extension updates but it won't let me install them. It's saying install error. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-semiconductor-corp-extension-updates/6de0c8a3-56ea-45da-ba1d-1468c7ff4bf2
  5. Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 10.0.22000.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 10.0.22000.1: After windows update Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 10.0.22000.1 the windows hello doesn't work anymore. Normally I use the facerecognition to sign in but windows tell me that the function is not available.Now it's only possible to sign in with pin. windwos tell me...
  6. Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 10.0.22000.1

Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 10.0.22000.1: After windows update Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 10.0.22000.1 the windows hello doesn't work anymore. Normally I use the facerecognition to sign in but windows tell me that the function is not available.Now it's only possible to sign in with pin. windwos tell me...
  7. Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 6.0.9366.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 6.0.9366.1: My PC is on Windows 11, It keeps saying about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. -Extension - 6.0.9366.1. I go to download and install it but it goes Downloading to 100% instantly then goes to Installing to retry and it keeps saying Instal error - 0x80070103. I have cleared out my...
  8. Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 6.0.9366.1

Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 6.0.9366.1: My PC is on Windows 11, It keeps saying about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. -Extension - 6.0.9366.1. I go to download and install it but it goes Downloading to 100% instantly then goes to Installing to retry and it keeps saying Instal error - 0x80070103. I have cleared out my...
  9. Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates: Along with the routine Defender updates, I got two updates of Realtek Semiconductor Corp ext. I would like to know what Realtek update is about. I don't recall getting Realtek updates before....
  10. Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates

Realtek Semiconductor Corp Extension updates: Along with the routine Defender updates, I got two updates of Realtek Semiconductor Corp ext. I would like to know what Realtek update is about. I don't recall getting Realtek updates before....