Windows 10: Realtek sound card not working on Windows 10 1803

Discus and support Realtek sound card not working on Windows 10 1803 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Has this issue of the Audio Service not starting (Access Denied error) been addressed as yet for Windows 10 1803?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bradley GreenT, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Realtek sound card not working on Windows 10 1803

Has this issue of the Audio Service not starting (Access Denied error) been addressed as yet for Windows 10 1803?

:)

Bradley GreenT, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jul 11, 2018
  3. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile Realtek sound card not working on Windows 10 1803 :)

JoeBoyka, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Realtek sound card not working on Windows 10 1803

For those who just need to enable Dolby Digital Live 5.1 for your realtek sound card here is complete manual. Works for me in Win 10 Creators update (1703). Easy installation if you do not need these Dolby things just allow DDL 5.1

Here is the post #27
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...by-digital-live-dts-interactive.228612/page-2
    and here is the link for Realtek R2.80 driver doownload (can not be found on Realtek official site)
    https://mega.nz/#!sgQBEABb!mbbsYWiLCWRFYICNN_1zplUjyFQ1VSeFb-krdStOvZM

You also need to enable Test mode before installation of the driver.

Enable Test mode:

Step 1. Open the Windows command promt as "Run as Administrator".

Step 2. Run "bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "").

Step 3. To finalize the process run "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON" (without the "").

Step 4. Reboot and you're done.

To disable it do step 1 and run these commands on step 2 and 3:

Step 2. "bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "")

Step 3. "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF" (without the "")

Then do step 4 and you're done.

Then you can continue to installation of the driver.

I hope I helped you, if any questions, ask here I'll try to answer you if I'll be able.

dargissimo, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Realtek sound card not working on Windows 10 1803

1. Realtek sound card not working on Windows 10 1803 - Similar Threads - Realtek sound card

2. Realtek sound 5.1 not working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek sound 5.1 not working correctly: Good DayI have an Asus TUF Gaming B560-Plus WiFi Motherboard with all correct and latest drivers installed via the armoury crate. With the Realtek Audio Control showing 5.1 setup and testing all speakers correctly. In Windows 10 under sound playback devices the speakers are...
  3. sound card is no longer working after a major Windows feature update from 1803 to 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sound card is no longer working after a major Windows feature update from 1803 to 1809: Does a customer claim that their sound card is no longer working after a major Windows feature update from 1803 to 1809, or that you can make the sound work again?...
  4. Realtek driver/sound card problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek driver/sound card problems: Recently my headphones wouldnt connect to my computer, I've updated all my drivers from their site and my motherboard drivers, I've uninstalled them and reinstalled them, I've tried many things but nothing would change. My computer is a Windows 10 Home and an ASUS H310...
  5. Realtek Speakers not working, no sound

Realtek Speakers not working, no sound: Looking for any feedback on why I have no sound? Cannot get the Realtek Audio to work on my HP Envy running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-speakers-not-working-no-sound/5094d70a-6a8a-40da-90ae-304f73cba149
  6. Windows 10 Realtek Drivers Sounds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Realtek Drivers Sounds: Greg, Hello again. I'm sorry to bugg you about the issues i'm confronting on my new computer with Realtek Drivers for the sounds that for the speakers i have, i am just not too content with the performance. Since it's not 30 days old (computer) i was thinking i might try to...
  7. windows 10 update nov-16-18 1803 sound card not listed wher the card was listed in playback...

windows 10 update nov-16-18 1803 sound card not listed wher the card was listed in playback...: HP-G60 ive been waiting for this update to arrive no sound since oct 28 18 i have tried almost every trick I uninstalled drivers to let windows fix reboot no good in game controllers the same no good I tried trouble shoot no good I tried enhancements turning off no good ii...
  8. Windows 10 Version 1803 No sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version 1803 No sound: Hi, I always end up reverting back to version 1709 which my sound will work again however windows 10 will auto update once a month or whatever the schedule is, i'll spend 1-2 hours reading and doing all the little adjustments however i'm never able to restore sound after...
  9. Sound driver not working build 1803

Sound driver not working build 1803: Hi My sister has been using Windows 10 (1709 ) with not no issues so far. We noticed that the old hard drive was dying so she bought an SSD and she asked me to install it, so I did a fresh install of Windows 10 (1803). The problem the problem Im facing now is that I have no...
  10. Windows 10 1803 | Sound distortions

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1803 | Sound distortions: Dear all, Since Windows 10 update 1803 my system generates huge sound distortions in several applications (e. g. foobar2000, ZSNES, ...). It's 100% reproducible. The problem was introduced with the 1803 release, and I am definitely not the only one. Many people, with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound card not working

2. windows 10 sound not working realtek

3. realtek audio driver windows 10 1803

4. windows 1803 audio problem,
  5. realtek sound card stopped working,
  6. realtek windows 1803,
  7. windows 10 1803 realtek problemas,
  8. realtek audio card not working,
  9. realtek audio driver win10 ver 1803 ,
  10. audio fix realtek windows 1803,
  11. realteck audio for widows 10 1803,