Windows 10: Realtek sound equalizer doesn't work until i restart with the device i want to equalize...

Discus and support Realtek sound equalizer doesn't work until i restart with the device i want to equalize... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there! I'm coming here because I've searched for weeks and can't figure this out by myself... I have Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JavierBacc, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Realtek sound equalizer doesn't work until i restart with the device i want to equalize...

Hi there!

I'm coming here because I've searched for weeks and can't figure this out by myself...

I have Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview on a Dell G5 Laptop.

I have installed the Realtek drivers so I can equalize my sound as I've always done in the past.

I use regularly a Logitech headset, plugged in through the headphone jack.
    Then problem is, I can't get the equalizer settings to apply to the sound I can hear the difference when switching between presets when it's working unless I connect the headphones and restart the PC...

Here you can see how it looks with the headphones plugged in, and Bass preset applied.

Realtek sound equalizer doesn't work until i restart with the device i want to equalize... a856ac9e-88dd-408b-ba2f-2371ad875b06?upload=true.jpg

I don't know why it only works when i restart the PC?
    When i plug in the headphones i see a notification asking if i just plugged in headphones, i click yes and the sound transfers to them, but without equalization...

Any ideas?

Thanks and kind regards to all!

:)

JavierBacc, Apr 16, 2020

2. Equalizer

Hello Karla,

Windows 10 already has a built-in equalizer but it will still depend if your sound driver supports it.

To access the equalizer, follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Sound then press
      Enter
    • Select your playback device under the Playback tab and click
      Properties.
    • Go to Enhancement tab and choose Equalizer.
    • Choose the setting you like on the Settings drop-down box. You can also customize your own setting by pressing the ellipsis icon beside it.
    • Click Apply then OK to complete.

If you're not seeing the Enhancement tab, we recommend updating your sound driver from the manufacturer's website.

Update us with the results.

Devlin Sco, Apr 16, 2020
  3. brookdg Win User
    realtek graphic equalizer missing

hi all, sometime ago the graphic for the realtek equalizer disappeared so I can't readjust the soundboard, I've looked but can't find it and I need to change some settings now. Can someone tell me where to find the file on my computer? I suppose it may
    have disappeared with an automatic update and in that case can anyone tell me where I can find a download for the latest one? I can't find a download for the equalizer either. The sound works, it's just the graphics for the equalizer that are missing. Thanks
    everyone

Brook

brookdg, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Realtek sound equalizer doesn't work until i restart with the device i want to equalize...

Is there a Global Sound Equalizer for Windows 10?

I suggest you have a look at your audio drivers. I know that Realtek drivers include a graphic equaliser:

Realtek sound equalizer doesn't work until i restart with the device i want to equalize... [​IMG]

Alan Russell, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Realtek sound equalizer doesn't work until i restart with the device i want to equalize...

1. Realtek sound equalizer doesn't work until i restart with the device i want to equalize... - Similar Threads - Realtek sound equalizer

2. My equal sign Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My equal sign Doesn't work: I'm not sure why but for some reason the equal sign on my keyboard doesn't seem to work. I've had to copy and paste equal signs online for the past year or so. I've tried fixing it in the past to no change. I've tried deleting the keyboard on the device manager and restarting...
  3. My equal sign Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My equal sign Doesn't work: I'm not sure why but for some reason the equal sign on my keyboard doesn't seem to work. I've had to copy and paste equal signs online for the past year or so. I've tried fixing it in the past to no change. I've tried deleting the keyboard on the device manager and restarting...
  4. My equal sign Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. why is realtek audio console's sound effects and loudness equalization not working or not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is realtek audio console's sound effects and loudness equalization not working or not...: hi. I just updated to windows 11 and after using it for a few months i found out that my MSI Realtek audio console's sound effects are not working. Or any effects i change when i go to another tab and come back it changes back. Sound effects, Room Correction nothing is...
  6. why is realtek audio console's sound effects and loudness equalization not working or not...

why is realtek audio console's sound effects and loudness equalization not working or not...: hi. I just updated to windows 11 and after using it for a few months i found out that my MSI Realtek audio console's sound effects are not working. Or any effects i change when i go to another tab and come back it changes back. Sound effects, Room Correction nothing is...
  7. Realtek HD Audio console Equalizer doesn't work in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD Audio console Equalizer doesn't work in games: After updating windows 10 to windows 11 i noticed that my sound is different when in games, while in programs like browser, etc the sound is normal with my current equalizer preset active. but when in game the equalizer doesnt seem to work changing preset still like <none>...
  8. Realtek HD Audio console Equalizer doesn't work in games

Realtek HD Audio console Equalizer doesn't work in games: After updating windows 10 to windows 11 i noticed that my sound is different when in games, while in programs like browser, etc the sound is normal with my current equalizer preset active. but when in game the equalizer doesnt seem to work changing preset still like <none>...
  9. realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer?: realtek audio console missing Sound effects equalizer.Can someone help me? why this field is missing?Realtek Audio Control:audio driver version: 6.0.9228.01UI version: 1.27.254.0reinstalled this app, the same....
  10. "Sound Equalizer"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Sound Equalizer": I have a Dell Vostro 3583 Laptop, running Windows 10 Pro. I bought external, speakers. Their great! Plugs into a USB port. Now, all my music, videos, movies, sound great! I do have one question? The sound, I hear . . . is a bit bassey. The mids, and high end, need boosting!...