Windows 10: Realtek sound manager won't install windows 10

Discus and support Realtek sound manager won't install windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Have tried everything to get stereo mix working installed it as a legacy device it finally appeared in dev manager but had a yellow triangle next to it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Spunkmaiden, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Realtek sound manager won't install windows 10

Have tried everything to get stereo mix working installed it as a legacy device it finally appeared in dev manager but had a yellow triangle next to it device not working code 10 updated the driver for it got stuck in an install loop got out of the install loop by manually uninstalling then running the install wizard only to find when it was completed it had once again disappeared from dev manger tried to add it again as a legacy device only to get blue screen with the message stop code system thread exception not handled super frustrated followed advice to remove UAA driver only to find that'

:)

Spunkmaiden, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 4, 2022
  3. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile Realtek sound manager won't install windows 10 :)

JoeBoyka, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek sound manager won't install windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Realtek sound manager won't install windows 10

1. Realtek sound manager won't install windows 10 - Similar Threads - Realtek sound manager

2. Realtek sound manager won't install windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek sound manager won't install windows 10: Have tried everything to get stereo mix working installed it as a legacy device it finally appeared in dev manager but had a yellow triangle next to it device not working code 10 updated the driver for it got stuck in an install loop got out of the install loop by manually...
  3. Realtek sound manager won't install windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek sound manager won't install windows 10: Have tried everything to get stereo mix working installed it as a legacy device it finally appeared in dev manager but had a yellow triangle next to it device not working code 10 updated the driver for it got stuck in an install loop got out of the install loop by manually...
  4. No sound or realtek option in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound or realtek option in device manager: Hello, yesterday everything was working fine with my pc. Today, I have no sound coming from my headset. I really don't know what went wrong, but now realtek is no longer to be found in audio options or device manager, and I my headset doesnt seem to be registered when I plug...
  5. Realtek Audio Manager Won't Start Minimized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Manager Won't Start Minimized: Restored my system image and noticed the Realtek HD Audio Manager wasn't in the system tray. In short - it wasn't loading at startup. 1 - Installed new audio drivers for 1909 and that didn't fix it. 2 - Went to C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA and created a shortcut...
  6. No sound After installing Realtek

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound After installing Realtek: Everything is ok without realtek's latest driver on the motherboard site. After I installed the Realtek driver there is no sound . whats the problem? https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-Z390-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-AC#down-driver&Win10%2064 submitted by /u/xForAnAngeL...
  7. Realtek Audio won't install, Windows 10

Realtek Audio won't install, Windows 10: Hello, I can't get Realtek audio to install, even after trying numerous things. I have a Gigabyte b450M Aorus motherboard that's two months old. My Windows 10 64-bit is the newest version 1903, fully up to date. The 2.0 channel speakers I have are cheap ones I got on...
  8. Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue...

Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue...: Realtek and sound i can not get realtek installed to my sound in device manager I have blue tooth and wireless but if i delet it i loose my sound. Sound does not work anyway....
  9. Windows 10 Realtek Drivers Sounds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Realtek Drivers Sounds: Greg, Hello again. I'm sorry to bugg you about the issues i'm confronting on my new computer with Realtek Drivers for the sounds that for the speakers i have, i am just not too content with the performance. Since it's not 30 days old (computer) i was thinking i might try to...
  10. Lost Realtek Audio Manager, unable to re-install, no sound

Lost Realtek Audio Manager, unable to re-install, no sound: A few months ago, after some updates, my speakers (Realtek) stopped showing up on my playback devices. I usually use an audio interface and external speakers, so the problem hasn't slowed me down any and I haven't focused on fixing it until now. I tried updating the driver,...