Windows 10: Realtek, sound OK! but blank page in i/o panel.

Discus and support Realtek, sound OK! but blank page in i/o panel. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, today I noticed that clicking on the icon of the Realtek control panel I get the message that no device is connected to the system. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Less, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Less Win User

Realtek, sound OK! but blank page in i/o panel.

Hello all,
    today I noticed that clicking on the icon of the Realtek control panel I get the message that no device is connected to the system. But audio works perfectly!! Both inputs and outputs works, also I can also adjust volumes from there.

Attaching a sample image of what I see.

What do you think it can be this issue?

Im using Windows 10 20H2 on ALC1200 chipset, drivers are HDA 6.0.1.8228 from Microsoft Update Catalog.

Realtek, sound OK! but blank page in i/o panel. [​IMG]

:)

2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 12, 2021
  3. LUMIA 950XL Dual SIM - No sound for alarms / No banners, sound o notification panel for SMS

Hello all:

I have a LUMIA 950XL Dual SIM with 2 sims, my OS Build 10.0.1014393.189

• I don't have sound for alarms, just vibration.
    • I don't have banners, sound o notification panel for SMS.

I'm familiar with LUMIA devices and I try everything before ask for help. Somebody have the same issues? Can you resolve?

Please excuse any typo.

Thanks in advance from Mexico,

Roberto

RobertoTrujillo, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Realtek, sound OK! but blank page in i/o panel.

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Realtek, sound OK! but blank page in i/o panel.

1. Realtek, sound OK! but blank page in i/o panel. - Similar Threads - Realtek sound blank

2. no realtek sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no realtek sound: hello i tried everything that youtube google said but i have nothing on mijn device manager on sound can you help me i dont have any sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-realtek-sound/381ca7c1-67f4-4991-81c9-5f390da86434
  3. Realtek Audio Control Panel, IS NOT EMULATED IN Control Panel/Hardware & Sounds/ Sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Control Panel, IS NOT EMULATED IN Control Panel/Hardware & Sounds/ Sounds: I am not sure what the game play is between Microsoft, Realtek, and the motherboard manufactures, but I've gotten tired of it. This has been going on for years now and needs to be addressed. To the point that this issue has been reported to the Consumer Affairs Division,...
  4. Realtek Audio Control Panel, IS NOT EMULATED IN Control Panel/Hardware & Sounds/ Sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Control Panel, IS NOT EMULATED IN Control Panel/Hardware & Sounds/ Sounds: I am not sure what the game play is between Microsoft, Realtek, and the motherboard manufactures, but I've gotten tired of it. This has been going on for years now and needs to be addressed. To the point that this issue has been reported to the Consumer Affairs Division,...
  5. Problems with my rear panel I/O audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with my rear panel I/O audio: Hey! So, this problem started a few months ago and it's really annoying. Basically, if I play a game that is graphically intense, or a game with a lot of particles, my headphone audio stops working. When I play games like Portal, Portal 2, CS:GO, Fall Guys, House Flipper,...
  6. Windows 10 HP computer printing blank pages on HP printer - test page ok.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 HP computer printing blank pages on HP printer - test page ok.: Windows 10 HP computer printing blank pages on HP printer - test page ok. I did Remove Device and reinstalled. Prints fine from my Apple ipod....
  7. REALTEK ISSUE ON SOUND PANEL ON "ENHANCEMENTS"

in Windows 10 Customization
    REALTEK ISSUE ON SOUND PANEL ON "ENHANCEMENTS": I got the enhancement tab but not as many options as this guy has How to Remove Buzzing and Static Noise From Microphone on Windows 10 Easy Method - YouTube does I only got “noise suppression” and “echo cancellation” while that guy has like Bean forming and more please help I...
  8. Blank Pages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Pages: Hp officejet 8030e Laptop - Asus Vivobook OS - Windows 10 Relaced the ink tank in my printer, but I am still unable to print. There is a printing tone, and paper is inserted, but nothing is printed. I'm completely oblivious to what's going on. I've also done a full reset...
  9. Realtek Digital Output isn’t detecting any sound in Control Panel > Sound > Playback

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Digital Output isn’t detecting any sound in Control Panel > Sound > Playback: Hi there, I currently use Speakers (Realtek R Audio) for gaming and for Discord. I got a couple of complaints quite a while ago that my friends can hear my in game audio when I hold down Push to Talk. I learnt that it is because I am using Speakers for playback, however no...
  10. windows 10 realtek audio wizard page is blank in the realtek audio manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 realtek audio wizard page is blank in the realtek audio manager: I just installed a fresh installation of windows 10 on my laptop and I have the latest windows updates. There is a problem with realtek audio manger. The realtek audio manager is there and it works partly. For some reason the audio wizard page in the audio manager is blank...