Windows 10: Realtek soundprogram crashes in Sound Studio mode

Discus and support Realtek soundprogram crashes in Sound Studio mode in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Installed a new mobo, and there is realtek onboard sound. After having installed from driver dvd and found it not to work, I tried to download the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Burgurne, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Burgurne Win User

Realtek soundprogram crashes in Sound Studio mode

Installed a new mobo, and there is realtek onboard sound. After having installed from driver dvd and found it not to work, I tried to download the newest driverset from ASUS, but allthough it is newer, it still crash in Studio mode.

When this Studio mode is not function, I can't adjust bass and trebble, which I very much want to do.

How to get this program working?
    I have tried program combatiblity, but that did not help.

:)

Burgurne, Mar 12, 2015

2. Realtek HD audio - low volume

Something really unexpected happened after a seemingly innocent thing - I connected external microphone to a front panel jack, and everything started sound at a low volume. I disconnected then the mic, and put it back to the back panel jack. Low volume
    remained. I tried uninstalling drivers, installing Windows 8.1 drivers in compatibility mode, I played with pretty much all settings of Realtek HD Audio manager, Sonic Studio, Control Panel's sound settings. Nothing helped. Such a puzzling story! I hear it's
    due to some Realtek software/hardware bugs.

Anyone has a workaround?

Andrey Welsh, Mar 12, 2015
  3. IT Guy Viki, Mar 12, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

Maybe it's not the sound driver but the program that your are using that is not compatible with Win 10 ( I am assuming you are using Win 10).
    Do you get any sound at all?

badrobot, Mar 12, 2015
  5. Burgurne Win User
    Yes, every thing seems to work except Sonic Studio. The program is a part of Realtek's driverpackage

Burgurne, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Realtek soundprogram crashes in Sound Studio mode - Similar Threads - Realtek soundprogram crashes

2. no realtek sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no realtek sound: hello i tried everything that youtube google said but i have nothing on mijn device manager on sound can you help me i dont have any sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-realtek-sound/381ca7c1-67f4-4991-81c9-5f390da86434
  3. no realtek sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no realtek sound: hello i tried everything that youtube google said but i have nothing on mijn device manager on sound can you help me i dont have any sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-realtek-sound/381ca7c1-67f4-4991-81c9-5f390da86434
  4. no realtek sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek sound delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek sound delay: A few days ago, when i played back audio there would be a 2-3 second delay before the audio starts playing. I changed some driver settings (Trying to use the microsoft driver, but changing back afterwards) and the delay is gone, but the audio sounds significantly worse and i...
  6. realtek sound

realtek sound: my Realtek sound and microphone does not work anymore for some reason after i updated the driver.The sound icon is normal but when i try to test its say it cant play the test and i i hit troubleshoot it says audio services not responding.I tried rolling back the driver and i...
  7. Realtek sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Realtek sound: I went to boot up this evening and my sound is not working at all. I've checked the connections and all the settings - even used the troubleshooter and I still have nada. I'm out of ideas here and could use some help. Thanks ahead of time. :o I thought about kicking it but...
  8. No sound Realtek

No sound Realtek: Hey guys! First time the sound stopped working was when I updated to 1809 Slow ring/Release Preview build.. Then I found an install file with bunch of realtek drivers and it fixed everything. Now somehow I didn't save the file. So when I (stupidly) updated to latest 2004...
  9. realtek audio no sound

realtek audio no sound: i have win10 pro and recently had to reset it, though lost most of my apps it is running now but no sound i have realtek audio and everything i tried still no sound and my drivers are up to date. any solutions?...
  10. Realtek Sound Drivers

Realtek Sound Drivers: Hello all, I recently built a new pc and I know that everything is compatible, etc. but my sound recently stopped working. My Realtek Sound Driver is getting a (Code 10) The request is not supported even after I've tried every solution in every forum that I can come by....