Windows 10: realtek speaker icon in the taskbar

Discus and support realtek speaker icon in the taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had to disable items in my start menu so that I could run Laplink PCMover. Now that it is complete I can't get the speaker icon back on the taskbar!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hotshot-gunner, Jul 1, 2019.

1. realtek speaker icon in the taskbar

I had to disable items in my start menu so that I could run Laplink PCMover. Now that it is complete I can't get the speaker icon back on the taskbar! Any suggestions?

Thanks.

:)

hotshot-gunner, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jul 1, 2019
  3. David1959 Win User
    speaker icon disappears on taskbar

Hi,

i notice that the speaker icon on my taskbar disappears. my display setting is set to 1360 x 768 (recommended), speaker setting is turn on. if i set the display setting other than recommended the speaker icon reappears. how can i have the speaker icon stay on the taskbar in recommended settings permanently plz?

Thank You

David1959, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

realtek speaker icon in the taskbar

speaker icon disappears on taskbar

There are two Settings for icons in the notification area, these are found in Settings > Personalization > Taskbar under 'Notification Area'. They are: 'Select which icons appear in the notification area' and 'Turn system icon on or off'. The first changes whether the icon is displayed or in the list of other hidden icons. The second removes the icon completely from those being displayed, whether on the tray or hidden. Make sure both are turned on for your speaker icon.

Changing the screen resolution should have no effect, what display adapter do you have? Do you have the latest driver, and have you just updated the driver? In the past Nvidia have been known to release a new driver that messed up displaying icons on Start, it may well be that your problem is a display driver problem.

Bree, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

realtek speaker icon in the taskbar

1. realtek speaker icon in the taskbar - Similar Threads - realtek speaker icon

2. taskbar speaker icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar speaker icon: HiThe speaker icon on taskbar mostly not responding after clicking it right or left unless i do restart to laptop .As also it happens with the screen icons mostly.But the most terrible one is the speaker icon.Please help to resolve the issue.Thanks...
  3. taskbar speaker icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar speaker icon: HiThe speaker icon on taskbar mostly not responding after clicking it right or left unless i do restart to laptop .As also it happens with the screen icons mostly.But the most terrible one is the speaker icon.Please help to resolve the issue.Thanks...
  4. Speaker Icon on Taskbar -- Changed Performance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speaker Icon on Taskbar -- Changed Performance: Windows 10 Home -- 21H1. There is a speaker icon on the right hand side of my task bar, just left of where the time appears. Task bar is at bottom of screen. Since yesterday the performance of the speaker icon has changed. Previously, if I wanted to adjust the sound, I would...
  5. No speakers icon on taskbar

No speakers icon on taskbar: There's no speaker icon on my taskbar and never was. How can I get that icon on the taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-speakers-icon-on-taskbar/94cc97d6-4b65-4d99-bd87-b1bead2a1c97
  6. FYI: Speaker settings are in the speaker icon in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FYI: Speaker settings are in the speaker icon in the taskbar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luxtabula [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fquuow/fyi_speaker_settings_are_in_the_speaker_icon_in/
  7. Speakers/Headphone Icon in Taskbar doesn't respond

Speakers/Headphone Icon in Taskbar doesn't respond: When I click on the Speakers/Headphone icon in the taskbar, nothing happens. Right click doesn't do anything either. This means I can't adjust the volume without going into Settings. Why would this be happening? The other icons on the taskbar do respond....
  8. Realtek speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek speakers: Since a Windows 10 update my Realtek speakers have stopped working, I have not been able to get a test sound, I have tried troubleshooting without any luck. When checking if the drivers are up to date it says they are and it also says the sound system is working correctly....
  9. speaker icon disappears on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    speaker icon disappears on taskbar: Hi, i notice that the speaker icon on my taskbar disappears. my display setting is set to 1360 x 768 (recommended), speaker setting is turn on. if i set the display setting other than recommended the speaker icon reappears. how can i have the speaker icon stay on the...
  10. Show or hide volume (speaker) icon on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Show or hide volume (speaker) icon on the taskbar: Hi, I used to have this speaker icon in my taskbar, now its gone. So I went to settings> notifications & actions> turn system icons on or off. but the volume choice is dimmed out!! I can't turn it on... Any help here??*Sad 51188

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove realtek taskbar icon