Windows 10: Realtek speaker problem ?

Discus and support Realtek speaker problem ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the rear speaker is perceived as a side speaker, I need to attach the black jack to the gray jack because I cannot identify it as the back what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bordo38, Jan 24, 2019.

1. bordo38 Win User

Realtek speaker problem ?

Since the rear speaker is perceived as a side speaker, I need to attach the black jack to the gray jack because I cannot identify it as the back

what am I supposed to do, this is a problem ?

crosshair v formula z
    supreme fx ııı
    Windows 10 1809
    logitech z506 5+1

:)

bordo38, Jan 24, 2019

2. Realtek audio manager detect my rear speakers as side speaker.

Realtek can be goofy at times, okay okay, a lot of the time. You have to manually configure your speaker set up (should be a drop down list) despite setting it to auto detect feature that works 3 days a week and never on the weekends. Realtek doesnt like to save settings on reboot, so I'm sure some regedit wizardry is needed here too.

DeathtoGnomes, Jan 24, 2019
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 24, 2019
  4. Realtek speaker problem ?

Headphones recognized as Speakers...

Hi Ahri,

Having your headphones recognized as speaker when plugged in at the back of your PC could be the reason why the audio is low. To help us isolate the problem, we suggest running first the audio troubleshooter from the link Fix
    sound problems

In case the issue persists, then let's remap or retask your Realtek audio jack and see if it addresses the issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    • In the back panel, right click the option where your headphone is connected.
    • Choose the option Connector Retasking, then select Headphone.

Feel free to update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Realtek speaker problem ?

1. Realtek speaker problem ? - Similar Threads - Realtek speaker problem

2. Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset: I got a laptop with Windows 11 and there's a problem while on calls on Messenger, Meet, and Discord. I like to play movies or listen to music while video calling my girlfriend or watching movies together. But the audio disappears or even just calls I can't hear the ring of...
  3. Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset: I got a laptop with Windows 11 and there's a problem while on calls on Messenger, Meet, and Discord. I like to play movies or listen to music while video calling my girlfriend or watching movies together. But the audio disappears or even just calls I can't hear the ring of...
  4. please help realtek R speaker problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help realtek R speaker problem: i have been going nuts trying to fix this.my laptop speaker has not worked and I have tried all the following steps:reinstall audio drive update to the latest audio driverrollback audio drivertested different sound formatschecked to see if realtek r is set to default checked...
  5. please help realtek R speaker problem

please help realtek R speaker problem: i have been going nuts trying to fix this.my laptop speaker has not worked and I have tried all the following steps:reinstall audio drive update to the latest audio driverrollback audio drivertested different sound formatschecked to see if realtek r is set to default checked...
  6. Deleted a Realtk or Realtek speaker...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted a Realtk or Realtek speaker...: I accidently deleted my speaker, and now the speakers preinstalled in my laptop are not working, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-a-realtk-or-realtek-speaker/d54cef30-91db-48bd-92c7-5d815e10dc92
  7. Deleted a Realtk or Realtek speaker...

Deleted a Realtk or Realtek speaker...: I accidently deleted my speaker, and now the speakers preinstalled in my laptop are not working, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-a-realtk-or-realtek-speaker/d54cef30-91db-48bd-92c7-5d815e10dc92
  8. static realtek speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    static realtek speakers: I spent 2 years trying to clear static from my speakers on both an Inspiron and a XPS..2 days ago I found a realtek driver at realtek/hippo that when installed brought sparkling clarity to the speakers..yesterday Windows update spent about 12 hours in updating my win 10 on...
  9. Problem about speakers/headphones and Realtek Audio

Problem about speakers/headphones and Realtek Audio: Hello everyone, I have a problem: I can't modify the sound volume of my speakers once I have plugged in my headphones. To explain a bit more: I can turn the wheel of the speaker, it has no effect on the volume; I can even technically switch off the speaker, I still have...
  10. Realtek speakers

Realtek speakers: Since a Windows 10 update my Realtek speakers have stopped working, I have not been able to get a test sound, I have tried troubleshooting without any luck. When checking if the drivers are up to date it says they are and it also says the sound system is working correctly....