Windows 10: Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer

Discus and support Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Dell G15 5520 that I've owned since mid 2023. The audio worked completely fine for about 6 months, but starting about a month ago the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Liam McCoy, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer

I have a Dell G15 5520 that I've owned since mid 2023. The audio worked completely fine for about 6 months, but starting about a month ago the computer has randomly refused to connect to any audio devices that I try. This includes both the Realtek speakers that came with the computer and multiple sets of headphones, both wired and Bluetooth. I've tried every plausible solution I could find, including doing about a thousand driver updates and restarts. Nothing seems to be working. In the Sound section of Control Panel, the speakers/headphones won't even show up, so I can't change anything from

:)

Liam McCoy, Feb 20, 2024

2. Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer

I have a Dell G15 5520 that I've owned since mid 2023. The audio worked completely fine for about 6 months, but starting about a month ago the computer has randomly refused to connect to any audio devices that I try. This includes both the Realtek speakers that came with the computer and multiple sets of headphones, both wired and Bluetooth. I've tried every plausible solution I could find, including doing about a thousand driver updates and restarts. Nothing seems to be working. In the Sound section of Control Panel, the speakers/headphones won't even show up, so I can't change anything from there.

I've contacted Microsoft Support twice about this, and they've managed to fix it both times. However, the changes haven't lasted, and I'm unable to replicate whatever the assistant did. I'm running Windows 11 (it came preinstalled) and I think it's possible downgrading to Windows 10 would fix the issue, whatever the issue is, but I really don't want to go through all that hassle, since I would have to reinstall every app and program and whatever.

I've found many similar complaints on other discussion posts, but I could never apply any of the prospective solutions to my computer, usually because the potential solutions involved Control Panel, which I can't use. The Realtek audio system doesn't show up in Device Manager either. I don't even have a system restore point set up from when the audio was working. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Liam McCoy, Feb 20, 2024
  3. Dell G15 Special Edition Laptop not detecting speakers

Hi,

Recently my Dell G15 laptop speakers have stopped detecting. They no longer appear on the speaker options and I can't seem to find them in any setting. As of now I can't listen to anything on my computer without headphones and I can't find the speakers anywhere.

Any help would work

thanks

~ i have a discord as well if share screen is needed.

Alessio143, Feb 20, 2024
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer

1. Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer - Similar Threads - Realtek Speakers are

2. Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Speakers are not connecting to G15 computer: I have a Dell G15 5520 that I've owned since mid 2023. The audio worked completely fine for about 6 months, but starting about a month ago the computer has randomly refused to connect to any audio devices that I try. This includes both the Realtek speakers that came with the...
  3. Cant connect to internet on ROG G15.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant connect to internet on ROG G15.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/stopcocainum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13tt0kh/cant_connect_to_internet_on_rog_g15/
  4. Dell G15 Special Edition Laptop not detecting speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell G15 Special Edition Laptop not detecting speakers: Hi,Recently my Dell G15 laptop speakers have stopped detecting. They no longer appear on the speaker options and I can't seem to find them in any setting. As of now I can't listen to anything on my computer without headphones and I can't find the speakers anywhere. Any help...
  5. Dell G15 Special Edition Laptop not detecting speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell G15 Special Edition Laptop not detecting speakers: Hi,Recently my Dell G15 laptop speakers have stopped detecting. They no longer appear on the speaker options and I can't seem to find them in any setting. As of now I can't listen to anything on my computer without headphones and I can't find the speakers anywhere. Any help...
  6. static realtek speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    static realtek speakers: I spent 2 years trying to clear static from my speakers on both an Inspiron and a XPS..2 days ago I found a realtek driver at realtek/hippo that when installed brought sparkling clarity to the speakers..yesterday Windows update spent about 12 hours in updating my win 10 on...
  7. connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker

connecting Echo to computer to use as a speaker: I am trying to use my echo as a speaker for my computer. I didn't have Bluetooth on the computer so I purchase a USB Bluetooth. I have tried everything to get it connected. First I couldn't even find the Echo as a device. It did finally show up in "add a device" after I...
  8. realtek speaker icon in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    realtek speaker icon in the taskbar: I had to disable items in my start menu so that I could run Laplink PCMover. Now that it is complete I can't get the speaker icon back on the taskbar! Any suggestions? Thanks....
  9. Realtek speaker problem ?

Realtek speaker problem ?: Since the rear speaker is perceived as a side speaker, I need to attach the black jack to the gray jack because I cannot identify it as the back what am I supposed to do, this is a problem ? crosshair v formula z supreme fx ııı Windows 10 1809 logitech z506 5+1 125931
  10. Realtek speakers

Realtek speakers: Since a Windows 10 update my Realtek speakers have stopped working, I have not been able to get a test sound, I have tried troubleshooting without any luck. When checking if the drivers are up to date it says they are and it also says the sound system is working correctly....