Windows 10: Realtek Speakers not working, no sound

Discus and support Realtek Speakers not working, no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Looking for any feedback on why I have no sound? Cannot get the Realtek Audio to work on my HP Envy running Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lisa Ulrich, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Realtek Speakers not working, no sound

Looking for any feedback on why I have no sound? Cannot get the Realtek Audio to work on my HP Envy running Windows 10.

:)

Lisa Ulrich, Sep 11, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Sep 11, 2019
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Onboard Sound Not Working

A friend and I built a PC yesterday for him, using the MSI P67A-G43 motherboard. Everything seems to be working fine but we're having an issue getting his sound to work. A RealTek driver was automatically installed when we installed Windows 7 64 bit, but since we couldn't get it to work we uninstalled it and got the one off of MSI's site. When we go to "Playback Devices", there are 4 things listed there. The AMD sound from his card, which is disabled, "Speakers" from RealTek which aren't detected. Optical from RealTek, and RCA from RealTek. I suspect we need to be using the "Speakers" device, but why is it saying nothing is detected even when he has headphones or speakers plugged into the back?

He has tried the back plugs along with the front audio, which we made sure to plug in to the motherboard. Any suggestions on how we can fix it?

OrbitzXT, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Jonap_1st Win User

Realtek Speakers not working, no sound

Onboard Sound Not Working

windows can't detect headphone and speakers, it will only detect any soundcard on your system.

try change your sound playback > audio device with realtek HD audio output..

Jonap_1st, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Realtek Speakers not working, no sound

1. Realtek Speakers not working, no sound - Similar Threads - Realtek Speakers working

2. Realtek audio not working for my speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio not working for my speakers: My speakers do not play and when i trouble shoot Audio real tek it says that the drivers are found but it has encountered problems installing them. It also says the system cannot find the file displayed. I then downloaded a windows 10 realtek r audio driver but this has not...
  3. Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset: I got a laptop with Windows 11 and there's a problem while on calls on Messenger, Meet, and Discord. I like to play movies or listen to music while video calling my girlfriend or watching movies together. But the audio disappears or even just calls I can't hear the ring of...
  4. Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset

Sound problem using realtek speakers and headset: I got a laptop with Windows 11 and there's a problem while on calls on Messenger, Meet, and Discord. I like to play movies or listen to music while video calling my girlfriend or watching movies together. But the audio disappears or even just calls I can't hear the ring of...
  5. Realtek Audio Speakers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Speakers not working: Hello. I am having an issue with my Realtek Audio Speakers. Basically, when I plug in my monitor built in speaker the computer recognizes that speaker and will play audio. But when I try to play audio out of my computer speakers the ones that came built in no audio plays....
  6. Realtek Audio Speakers not working

Realtek Audio Speakers not working: Hello. I am having an issue with my Realtek Audio Speakers. Basically, when I plug in my monitor built in speaker the computer recognizes that speaker and will play audio. But when I try to play audio out of my computer speakers the ones that came built in no audio plays....
  7. Realtek speakers sound not working with error code 0x80070490

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek speakers sound not working with error code 0x80070490: Realtek speakers not working with error code 0x80070490This error code 0x80070490 has suddenly appeared and knocked out the sound from my Realtek speakers preventing the toubleshooter programme from working.Any suggestions how I can restore the sound?...
  8. Realtek Speakers give no sound on Windows 10

Realtek Speakers give no sound on Windows 10: Dear Community, Realtek Speakers give no sound on Windows 10. Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-speakers-give-no-sound-on-windows-10/7f42c15f-0e7c-4c77-b1f7-45a4bf719434
  9. Realtek HD speakers make no sound

Realtek HD speakers make no sound: I have an ASUS desktop PC with Windows 10. My Realtek speakers have been working very well. One day they did not work. I'm not aware of any changes I may have made in settings. I have not been able to get them to come back on line. I downloaded the latest driver and it still...
  10. Realtek speakers

Realtek speakers: Since a Windows 10 update my Realtek speakers have stopped working, I have not been able to get a test sound, I have tried troubleshooting without any luck. When checking if the drivers are up to date it says they are and it also says the sound system is working correctly....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have a realtek sound system and i cannot hear any sound on my computer?