Windows 10: RealTek SRS Premium Sound Recording Experience isn't working

Discus and support RealTek SRS Premium Sound Recording Experience isn't working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know what I did but almost out of nowhere the recording experience menu isn't showing up, I haven't upgraded my PC or messed with the "SRS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SoldierCrazy12, Nov 18, 2020.

1. RealTek SRS Premium Sound Recording Experience isn't working

I don't know what I did but almost out of nowhere the recording experience menu isn't showing up, I haven't upgraded my PC or messed with the "SRS Premium Sound" menu at all but for some reason it isn't letting me use the recording experience menu. and Yes my Microphone does work RealTek SRS Premium Sound Recording Experience isn't working cbdf114b-639a-406f-9193-c07db160652f?upload=true.png

:)

SoldierCrazy12, Nov 18, 2020
  2. erpster4 Win User

Removing SRS Audio Control Panel / SRS Premium Sound

YES! *Biggrin

according to the drp.su site, HWID "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0221&SUBSYS_103C3397" is listed in the HDAHPBPC.inf & HDXHPBPC.INF files. Those INF files seem to not only install the SRS DLL files but also register a bunch of SRS related reg entries in the [SRSInstallerSRS_PS.AddReg] section of those INF files; I do not have the [SRSInstallerSRS_PS.AddReg] section in the HDXCPC.inf and HDXCPCold.inf files since the HWID that I have on my HP computer is listed in a different INF file.

I found an SRS Premium Sound for HP app listed in the "Software - Multimedia" section of the HP Compaq Elite 8300 SFF (Small Form Factor) downloads page and choosing Windows 7 x64 as the operating system on the HP support site [packaged in the sp57738.exe file]. this version of SRS Premium Sound app can actually be installed on virtually any HP/Compaq computer, even on my HP pavilion m8417c computer - the following below are the screenshots of having this version of SRS Premium Sound installed on the Hp m8417c.

RealTek SRS Premium Sound Recording Experience isn't working [​IMG]

notice in this screenshot there's an SRS_PremiumSound_amd64.sys driver file in the \Windows\system32\drivers folder and Device Manager lists SRS Premium Sound in the Sound, video and game controllers section.

erpster4, Nov 18, 2020
  3. erpster4 Win User

I've just installed the 8746.1 Realtek HDA drivers on my HP computer and here's a screenshot of the SRS files installed in that SRS Labs folder

no EXE files installed there that would be loaded at startup - all files are DLL files

erpster4, Nov 18, 2020
  4. erpster4 Win User

RealTek SRS Premium Sound Recording Experience isn't working

sorry I was a little hasty in my previous post

screen shot of Task Scheduler of SRS Premium Sound startup task

delete that task and it won't load on startup

erpster4, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

RealTek SRS Premium Sound Recording Experience isn't working

1. RealTek SRS Premium Sound Recording Experience isn't working - Similar Threads - RealTek SRS Premium

2. GeForce Experience ShadowPlay recording not working on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    GeForce Experience ShadowPlay recording not working on Windows PC: [ATTACH]ShadowPlay is part of GeForce Experience 3.0, which enables PC users especially gamers to instantly record gameplay at 60FPS for the last 20 minutes. If you have GeForce Experience installed on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, and you find that you can’t record...
  3. Sound isn't working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound isn't working.: Im writing this because something is wrong with my sound. In the bottom bar on my windows 10 laptop, when i push the sound icon it says No Audio Output Device is installed. I cant hear sound now, what do I do....
  4. HP 8300 SRS Premium Sound Headset Mic Not Working!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 8300 SRS Premium Sound Headset Mic Not Working!!: Hi, I have recently bought a HP 8300 PC but am having an issue where whenever I plug in my headset the computer does not transmit my voice from my mic but instead transmits the audio of my computer through the mic. When I plug in my headset HyperX Cloud Alpha into the...
  5. SRS Premium Sound Application No Longer Listed In Control Panel

SRS Premium Sound Application No Longer Listed In Control Panel: Hi, I had the srs premium sound application on my hp compaq 6300 pro sff desktop once upon a time, there was a listing for it in my control panel now it's missing. I know that I didn't uninstall the software myself, I've looked in program files under my username and it's not...
  6. Gamebar recording: Recording isn't working: error 2147549183

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gamebar recording: Recording isn't working: error 2147549183: When I'm trying to record my screen WIN + ALT + R, the following pop-up appears: [ATTACH] Yesterday all was working well, however I installed some things: Trust Emita Studio USB Microphone Steam with Trackmania Nations Forever I believe it has to do with the...
  7. Screen Recording Isn't Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Recording Isn't Working: Hello! I was trying to record my entire screen, and I check my settings and everything good to go! But, once I press record from the Game Bar, I received this message: [ATTACH] What should I do?...
  8. Recording isn't working Error: 2184327175

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recording isn't working Error: 2184327175: When I record a game, after it says "Recording isn't working Error: 2184327175" please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-isnt-working-error-2184327175/6c4c31dd-cf1b-4728-9067-991149669fc0
  9. Realtek Speakers not working, no sound

Realtek Speakers not working, no sound: Looking for any feedback on why I have no sound? Cannot get the Realtek Audio to work on my HP Envy running Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-speakers-not-working-no-sound/5094d70a-6a8a-40da-90ae-304f73cba149
  10. SRS Premium Sound headset option not showing up when one is plugged in

SRS Premium Sound headset option not showing up when one is plugged in: I've been trying to use a headset with SRS Premium Sound for quite a while, but every time I plug it into the audio jack headset doesn't show up on the list, only Line In, Mic In, and Headphone. I've got a HP Compaq Elite 8300 if that helps with anything. I've tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. srs premium sound doesnt work windows 10

2. Realtek audio with SRS Premium Sound

3. nu vot