Windows 10: RealTek uninstalled itself

Discus and support RealTek uninstalled itself in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my Realtek HD Audio uninstalled by itself and now I can't re-install it. I've tried many solutions like install the driver from my manufacturer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RealVeroo, Feb 1, 2019.

1. RealVeroo Win User

RealTek uninstalled itself

Hi, my Realtek HD Audio uninstalled by itself and now I can't re-install it. I've tried many solutions like install the driver from my manufacturer website ( Gigabyte ) and even tried solutions offered by people online but nothing seems to work. Is there any chance you guys know how the fix to my problem? Providing links to install RealTek would be useless since ive tried so many and so far none worked? Please help someone, Thanks

:)

RealVeroo, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 1, 2019
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused RealTek uninstalled itself :confused:

oli_ramsay, Feb 1, 2019
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I'm not sure about the steps thought!
    You mean, updating the realtek driver manually by selecting offline files? But I completely uninstalled realtek from my pc. Now there is only 2.
    Can you just write the steps in short?(Only to get an idea!)

JoeBoyka, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

1. RealTek uninstalled itself - Similar Threads - RealTek uninstalled itself

2. touchpad driver uninstalled itself???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad driver uninstalled itself???: hello today i turned on my Intel Core i3-1115G4 laptop to find the touchpad not working, and when i checked device manager i couldn't find it at all even when i checked the hidden drivers option. does anyone know how to fix this??...
  3. touchpad driver uninstalled itself???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad driver uninstalled itself???: hello today i turned on my Intel Core i3-1115G4 laptop to find the touchpad not working, and when i checked device manager i couldn't find it at all even when i checked the hidden drivers option. does anyone know how to fix this??...
  4. touchpad driver uninstalled itself???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Driver Uninstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Driver Uninstalled: I was just watching YouTube, when suddenly my WiFi disappeared. I clicked on the area on the taskbar where there is WiFi, sound and battery together, and I didn't see the WiFi. I troubleshooted, then it said " Realtek random letters and numbersdriver adapter is facing...
  6. Realtek Driver Uninstalled

Realtek Driver Uninstalled: I was just watching YouTube, when suddenly my WiFi disappeared. I clicked on the area on the taskbar where there is WiFi, sound and battery together, and I didn't see the WiFi. I troubleshooted, then it said " Realtek random letters and numbersdriver adapter is facing...
  7. My Realtek Audio driver has uninstalled itself.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Realtek Audio driver has uninstalled itself.: I have an acer spin 3 and recently every time I open my computer, the audio doesn't work. When I check device manager, the Realtek audio is completely gone but when I try to reinstall it with "add legacy hardware" my computer crashes. I have one form of solving it by...
  8. games are uninstalling itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    games are uninstalling itself: this is the third time this week that the game has uninstalled and its not the game its something to do with microsoft ive had to reninstall 50gb 3 times and its not just getting boring plz have a fix for me...
  9. Wifi Adapter uninstalls itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Adapter uninstalls itself: Hi there, I am having an issue with my asus r510v and wifi adapter "realtek 8821AE Wireless 802.11ac PCI-E". Randomly when I navigate through the Internet or playing online games my connection falls, but the status icon in tool task says I am still conneced until I try...
  10. Is W10 uninstalling apps itself?

Is W10 uninstalling apps itself?: Two versions of CPU-Z and one of GPU-Z have mysteriously disappared from my computer without any trace a couple of weeks ago. Anyone else who have experienced anything similar? 48123

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek uninstalled itself

2. RealTek uninstalled itself Microsoft

3. audio driver uninstalled itself

4. sound driver uninstalling itself ,
  5. windows 10 has uninsstalled realtek by itself,
  6. realtek uninstalled itself from my oc,
  7. system audio uninstalled itself