Windows 10: Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader

Discus and support Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, When I was viewing my windows 10 updates I saw some unusual update history of my Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader, (see attachments)I very rarely use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by wbhworld, Dec 9, 2015.

1. wbhworld Win User

Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader

hello, When I was viewing my windows 10 updates I saw some unusual update history of my Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader, (see attachments)I very rarely use this on my Dell Inspiron ONE but thought I would just check it out, and it did of course not work, I tried to find the driver in Device Manager but could not find it? could anyone please tell me where it should be and any advice about installing the driver again if it is missing, I tried an external usb card reader and this is seen in File Explorer unlike built in one with sd card inserted,,thanks

:)

wbhworld, Dec 9, 2015
  2. Leonel407 Win User

When i try to install the update, I get Windows update error 0x80070103.

Original Title: Windows update error.

I have this problem when i try to install the update.

Realtek Semiconduct Corp. - Other hardware - Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader - Error 0x80070103

Leonel407, Dec 9, 2015
  3. KB3206632 fails to install daily

You had and presumably still have three updates failing to install. The Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3206632), Microsoft Sticky Notes and a driver for your Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader. I suspect that
    one is stopping the other and suggest trying to resolve the Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader problem first.

[Problem Devices] from your System Information file

Device PNP Device ID Error Code

Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)
    USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\6&4817B6D&0&3 This device is working properly.

USB2.0-CRW USB\VID_0BDA&PID_0139\20100201396000000
    The drivers for this device are not installed.

VID_0BDA&PID_0139 = Realtek Card Reader

Install the Realtek Card Reader driver version 6.1.8400.39029:

https://download.lenovo.com/pccbbs/mobiles/43shxxww.exe

Gerry C J Cornell, Dec 9, 2015
  4. Steve C Win User

I've just upgraded to Windows 10 on my Dell laptop and I've been having problems with the Realtek card reader - see Realtek Card Reader Keeps Disappearing . You might find some tips in that link.

My card reader is listed under memory devices in Device Manager.

Steve C, Dec 9, 2015
  5. wbhworld Win User
    hi, thanks for the info, but already had read that section, I just discovered that there are NO drivers installed at all? maybe because the windows update was failing install?I don't know how they disappeared. Dell does not support my Inspiron ONE for windows 10 officially so I thought I would download/re-install drivers from windows 8, this actually worked and everything works as it should for the time being but maybe with next Windows update the problems start again.

wbhworld, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader - Similar Threads - Realtek USB Card

2. Realtek usb smart card reader drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek usb smart card reader drive: drive for realtek usb smart card reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-usb-smart-card-reader-drive/de6d84c3-2463-4aa5-99ff-23803e79bec1
  3. Realtek usb smart card reader drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek usb smart card reader drive: drive for realtek usb smart card reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-usb-smart-card-reader-drive/de6d84c3-2463-4aa5-99ff-23803e79bec1
  4. Card reader & 2 USB ports not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Card reader & 2 USB ports not working.: Hi, I've installed again latest drivers of USB and Card Reader. But my 2 usb ports of right side and card reader aren't working. The other 2 USB ports are working. This started happening after installing windows updates of couple of months ago. Kindly tell me how to fix...
  5. realtek card reader

realtek card reader: As I was uninstalling unwanted programs and, I removed research Realtek card reader, and only later discovered has something to do with making USBs work. So I want it back. If I try to simply download and install the current version, an error message results. The page...
  6. Realtek PCIE card reader problem

Realtek PCIE card reader problem: I have in the process of connecting a printer when I noticed that there was an exclamation mark on my laptop, Rea Card Reader has error, Problem with PNP devices and then proceeds to say that it is blocked by group policy Driver has been blocked from starting, known to...
  7. usb card reader?

usb card reader?: i copied files to my card reader ,can you tell me why some files are visible & some are not? thanks it shows they are on there . 88733
  8. Realtek Card Reader 2.0 will not update.

Realtek Card Reader 2.0 will not update.: My Realtek 2.0 Card Reader is not working in Windows 10. I noticed in Device Manager the driver version had not updated. Then I looked in the Event Viewer and noticed: Device started (USBSTOR), then Driver service added (RTSUER), then Device installed (rtsuerxdisablemmc.inf),...
  9. Realtek Card Reader Driver

Realtek Card Reader Driver: Realtek Card Reader v10.0.10125.31214 Downloads Detail ds103308 22630
  10. Realtek Card Reader Keeps Disappearing

Realtek Card Reader Keeps Disappearing: I've just updated my Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop to Windows 10. All is working fine apart from the built in Realtek card reader. When the PC starts, the card reader appears as a drive and I can read/write to the card. However, the reader will randomly show no content in file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek 2.0 disappearing micro