Windows 10: RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI

Discus and support RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings Microsoft Team i trust all is well i was wondering if you could please help me apologies for the Detailed explanation i have a Lenovo Laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ronald R Van Der, May 31, 2022.

1. RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI

Greetings Microsoft Team i trust all is well i was wondering if you could please help me apologies for the Detailed explanation i have a Lenovo Laptop L340-15API Laptop ideapad - Type 81LW - on Windows 10 i recently purchased a USB Type C HUB 8 Port with HDMI Capability, however when i connect the HUB to the USB Type C Port and connect the HDMI Cable to the hub it does not connect i have updated all the drivers and still nothing PLEASE HELP Thank you

:)

Ronald R Van Der, May 31, 2022
  2. lZKoce Win User

On the hunt for USB HUB ( To type C or not to type C? )

Sup all ? I hope I find you well and kicking. *Smile RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10  - USB Type C Hub HDMI :)

I am on the hunt for a usb HUB, as I did a mediocre choice with my MB. On the back I/O, there is 2xUSB2.0 and 2xUSB 3.0 and 1xUSB Type C. I have exhausted everything apart from Type C. Internal headers are also full. OK I have on usb 3.0 header, but I need an adapter or splitter for it.

Anyhow, ideally I want it to charge devices. I still don't own a type C device. USB 3.0 is fine, may be one type C. Something that lasts, won't break in 3 months or so. Can include a card reader or vice versa. Shops I have access apart from local, anything in UK or ebay/banggood/aliexpress, Denmark is also fine. Anyone has experience with USB hubs? Are there any pitfalls I should be aware of ?

lZKoce, May 31, 2022
  3. btarunr Win User
    TrendNet Launches New Line of USB Type-C Adapters

TRENDnet, a global leader in reliable SMB and consumer networking solutions, announced today the launch of its USB-C product line. The new line will feature three USB-C adapters for HDMI, VGA, and Gigabit Ethernet. "TRENDnet is committed to developing reliable products to improve user connectivity, and our line of USB-C adapters is designed to keep users up-to-date with the new USB connector standard," said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. "The new USB-C line allows users to take advantage of improved data transfer speeds and more power, while extending the life of current devices."

The Type-C port and connector are extremely compact and feature a reversible connector orientation. The new USB-C technology and connector support lightning-fast transfer speeds, and feature an increased power output. All TRENDnet USB-C products are conveniently powered by the computer's USB port, and are Windows and Mac compatible.

RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10  - USB Type C Hub HDMI 78a_thm.jpg

USB-C to HDMI 4K UHD Display Adapter, model TUC-HDMI
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a 4K monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to HDMI connection
    • Max resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz
    USB-C to VGA HDTV Adapter, model TUC-VGA
    • Extend or mirror your computer's display to a projector, monitor or HDTV
    • Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to VGA connection
    • Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz
    USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG
    • Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer
    • SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-C port

btarunr, May 31, 2022
  4. RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI

USB HUB

Hi,

Incompatible USB hub driver is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend uninstalling the USB Root Hub driver and see if it helps. Follow the stepes below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand.
    • Right-click USB Root Hub, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.
    Note: Restarting your computer will automatically reinstall a generic driver for your computer. Also, we suggest connecting your USB hub while performing the steps.

If the issue still persists, let's disable the USB selective suspend settings thru Power Options to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Type Power Options in the search box, then press Enter.
    • Locate USB settings > USB selective suspend settings.
    • Select Disable.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, May 31, 2022
Thema:

RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI

1. RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI - Similar Threads - RealTek USB Family

2. USB Type C - HDMI problem in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Type C - HDMI problem in Windows 11: Hello, I found a problem with my USB hub.So I used a USB type C hub with an HDMI out extension for the second external monitor from my laptop running Windows 11 OS. The first external monitor was connected via the default HDMI port from the laptop.It's been running for about...
  3. USB Type C - HDMI problem in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Type C - HDMI problem in Windows 11: Hello, I found a problem with my USB hub.So I used a USB type C hub with an HDMI out extension for the second external monitor from my laptop running Windows 11 OS. The first external monitor was connected via the default HDMI port from the laptop.It's been running for about...
  4. USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely

USB-C Hub to HDMI not working proprely: Hi everyoneI switched USB-C hubs because i kept having audio issues. The old one was a cheap Ali-Express one anyways. So i plugged the new one in, installed the SiliconMotion Driver as instructed and both monitors turned on. HOWEVER! The right screen Philips is completely...
  5. RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI

RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI: Greetings Microsoft Team i trust all is well i was wondering if you could please help me apologies for the Detailed explanation i have a Lenovo Laptop L340-15API Laptop ideapad - Type 81LW - on Windows 10 i recently purchased a USB Type C HUB 8 Port with HDMI Capability,...
  6. RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RealTek USB FE Family Controler - Problem Windows 10 - USB Type C Hub HDMI: Greetings Microsoft Team i trust all is well i was wondering if you could please help me apologies for the Detailed explanation i have a Lenovo Laptop L340-15API Laptop ideapad - Type 81LW - on Windows 10 i recently purchased a USB Type C HUB 8 Port with HDMI Capability,...
  7. How do I delete Realtek USB FE Family Controller ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I delete Realtek USB FE Family Controller ?: I have Windows 10 64-bit with all the updates. In Network and Internet >>> Ethernet 2 I have Link speed Receive/Transmit: 100/100Mbps Link-local IPv6address: fe80::200b:f3ef:dbcb:6a3e%16 IPv6 DNSservers: fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1 fec0:0:0:ffff::2%1 fec0:0:0:ffff::3%1...
  8. USB-c USB hub with HDMI port not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB-c USB hub with HDMI port not working: Hi i own a asus g552vw laptop and got an USB-c, USB hub that has a HDMI port i have a Samsung TV using the laptops built in HDMI port as my main and my laptops screen as a second one. When i connect the USB hub and then use the HDMI port all i get on the lg TV is no signal...
  9. Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers for generic usb type-c to hdmi adapter hub? Help!?: I have a Lenovo yoga 920 with no HDMI port. I bought a generic usb type-c to HDMI adapter, but it is not working. The USB hub part of it is working, but it will not display via HDMI. Any help would be greatly appreciated submitted by /u/SolidIcecube [link] [comments]...
  10. RealTek USB FE Family Controller driver problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RealTek USB FE Family Controller driver problem on Windows 10: I have just bought a TP-LINK UE-330 Gigabit Ethernet and USB 3 hub. The device works properly on my Desktop but not on my Laptop (where it is supposed to be). The USB Hub part works fine but no network. "Driver error" is the message on Settings->Bluetooth & other devices. The...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Realtek USB GbE Family usb c alt mode