Windows 10: REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Adapter setup failed.

Discus and support REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Adapter setup failed. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been trying to setup a wireless USB adapter from 2 days but i'm failed. It's a "USB 2.0 Wireless 802.11N" Lan Adapter. When i connect it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Md. Moslem Uddin, Jun 20, 2019.

1. REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Adapter setup failed.

I have been trying to setup a wireless USB adapter from 2 days but i'm failed. It's a "USB 2.0 Wireless 802.11N" Lan Adapter. When i connect it to computer it's driver showing up to the device manager for a few seconds and then vanish. Sometime the driver stay up a long time but i can't configure Wifi. When i connected it, in device manager under network adapter it shows "Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter" some time it comes up with a yellow sign. I'm tried to setting it. My computer windows version is 10 and it is up to date.

REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Adapter setup failed. 709527ef-1994-48d8-81de-1da3b74a53d5?upload=true.jpg

it's a picture of 300 Mbps but mine is 600 Mbps.

:)

Md. Moslem Uddin, Jun 20, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

TRENDnet Releases AC1200 Wireless Adapter with a USB 3.0 Port

TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the AC1200 Dual Band Wireless USB 3.0 Adapter, model TEW-805UB-a Wireless AC adapter with a USB 3.0 port which maintains high speed wireless transmissions to a Windows-based computer.

TRENDnet's TEW-805UB connects to a high performance Wireless AC network at up to 867 Mbps or to a common Wireless N network at up to 300 Mbps. The intuitive installation process takes less than five minutes. A convenient adapter utility stores multiple network settings and prioritizes network connections. A Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button connects the adapter to a wireless network at the touch of the button. This compact adapter is powered by the computer.

REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Adapter setup failed. 61a_thm.jpg

REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Adapter setup failed. 61b_thm.jpg

REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Adapter setup failed. 61c_thm.jpg

"The integration of the first ever USB 3.0 port will not bottleneck tremendous Wireless AC throughput speeds," stated Sonny Su, technology director for TRENDnet. "The adapter also works with common USB 2.0 ports."
    • Wireless: Next generation Wireless AC
    • Dual Band: 867 Mbps Wireless AC or 300 Mbps Wireless N
    • USB: SuperSpeed 5 Gbps USB 3.0 port is backward compatible with USB 2.0 ports
    • Whole Home Coverage: Whole home wireless coverage
    • One Touch Connection: Connect to the router at the touch of the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button
    • Form Factor: Compact Wireless AC adapter
    • Compatibility: Windows operating systems

btarunr, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Wired LAN connection and USB wireless connection?

Would connecting my desktop using the usual 10/100 LAN cable and a USB wireless N adapter yield better internet speeds?

squelchy451, Jun 20, 2019
  4. REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Adapter setup failed.

No LAN Adapter | LAN Miniport missing from adapters

I've just bought a Acer Aspire E5-575G (not the best choice for gaming, but on a budget). I've been happily using it for playing games and browsing the net, but I turned it on again a month after having it to see the "Network Connections" icon turn from LAN to Wireless.

The last connection I had plugged into it was a LAN cable which worked perfectly fine and dandy. I went to "Change network adapter settings" thinking I could change it back to my wired internet to find there was no Ethernet adapter, but just the Atheros Wireless adapter (in this laptop, it's only 72MB/s)

I then restarted my laptop thinking the adapter hasn't started correctly. When I restarted, the "Network Connections" icons briefly flashed the LAN icon with the "No connections X" over it then changed to wireless. Still, no Ethernet adapter was available to select. I then went to Device manager and saw that there was no LAN drivers installed, just Atheros and the standard WAN IP and WAN IPv6 drivers.
    I then perused the Acer Driver site and found the only available LAN driver for my model of laptop, Realtek. I downloaded a fresh copy of this driver and installed it and got, from what I've looked up, the "Deep sleep" error. I configured my power settings to never sleep or turn off when plugged in, restarted and tried again and got the same error. To add to this, when the LAN driver was working, I never remember it saying "Realtek" anything, but I could be wrong.

Related pages I've looked at:

REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Adapter setup failed. WOTp7.png

Jacob Jewett, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Adapter setup failed.

1. REALTEK USB Wireless LAN Adapter setup failed. - Similar Threads - REALTEK USB Wireless

2. Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter: I am able to connect over Ethernet but not wirelessly in the device manager shows this is needed Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter I tried to update the driver but told what I have is updated already. I have totally failed to use wireless...
  3. Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter: I am able to connect over Ethernet but not wirelessly in the device manager shows this is needed Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter I tried to update the driver but told what I have is updated already. I have totally failed to use wireless...
  4. Realtek Wireless Lan adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Wireless Lan adapter: Realtek wireless Lan is experiencing driver or hard ware related problems and cant update my driver so i can install my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wireless-lan-adapter/bad8b111-bba7-4460-a458-3f3e270e6456
  5. Realtek Wireless Lan adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Wireless Lan adapter: Realtek wireless Lan is experiencing driver or hard ware related problems and cant update my driver so i can install my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wireless-lan-adapter/bad8b111-bba7-4460-a458-3f3e270e6456
  6. Wireless connection Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network adapter "Windows...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless connection Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network adapter "Windows...: Wireless Connection It will not show any local networks I'm unsure what to do, the drivers are fully updated, troubleshooting tells me there's an issue but cant resolve it. I've also restarted my wifi router, as well as my PC so im stuck on what to do now. Any help will be...
  7. Wireless connection Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network adapter "Windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless connection Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network adapter "Windows...: Wireless Connection I'm unsure what to do, the drivers are fully updated, troubleshooting tells me there's an issue but cant resolve it. I've also restarted my wifi router, as well as my PC so im stuck on what to do now. Any help will be appreciated....
  8. Realtek RTL8188CU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter Not Being Recognised on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek RTL8188CU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter Not Being Recognised on...: Hello there, Recently i’ve been having problems with Windows 10. My adapter is not being recognised, meaning i cannot connect to the internet on my PC. Hence why i am writing this with an IPhone. I am in need of solutions, I have done so much troubleshooting to the point...
  9. Realtek 8812BU USB Wireless LAN Fails After KB4522355

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek 8812BU USB Wireless LAN Fails After KB4522355: Realtek USB Wireless Device fails after application of KB4522355. Plug and Play alert fires several times. Device is visible but hidden in Device Manager. Removed and reinstalled KB4522355 with the same result. Wasn't this KB supposed to fix WiFi?...
  10. Realtek RTL8188CU Wireless LAN Adapter does not start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek RTL8188CU Wireless LAN Adapter does not start: The adapter works in windows 8.1 but does not start in windows 10. Device manager shows an exclamation mark. Installing a new driver does not work. The device manager tells me the best drivers are already installed. How do I tackle this problem? 29534

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot