Windows 10: REALTEK USB Wireless LAN adaptor recognizes wifi network but won't connect

Discus and support REALTEK USB Wireless LAN adaptor recognizes wifi network but won't connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, My REALTEK USB Wireless LAN adaptor was working just fine for several days but stopped working in the middle of downloading a large file. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jamtom_422, Apr 12, 2020.

1. REALTEK USB Wireless LAN adaptor recognizes wifi network but won't connect

Hi,

My REALTEK USB Wireless LAN adaptor was working just fine for several days but stopped working in the middle of downloading a large file. It recognizes and connects to my wifi network however the status of the connection is "Not Associated" and therefore isn't allowing me to connect to the internet.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything already. I've reset my router as well but no change.

Can someone offer any tech help?

J

:)

Jamtom_422, Apr 12, 2020
  2. culda_A Win User

How do I transfer the internet from a USB Wireless Lan adaptor to a router?

How do I transfer the internet from a USB Wireless Lan adaptor to a WIFI router?

I have internet from usb WIFI Lan adaptor and I will like to transfer via the cable to a D-link router (Air Plus G+) in order to connect others computers on internet ...so any ideea how to do it?

thanks

culda_A, Apr 12, 2020
  3. USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi

Hello

I am having trouble making my new USB Wifi Adapter to work. The drivers are working fine but the issue is it is not connecting to wifi.

1. I am using Windows 10
    2. The adapter which I am trying to work is Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps
    3. I have also one USB mini wifi adapter attached to my other USB through which I am currently using internet

REALTEK USB Wireless LAN adaptor recognizes wifi network but won't connect [​IMG]

From the above screenshot, the Wi-Fi 2 is which I am trying to connect. When I right-click on Wi-Fi 2 and click on Connect/Disconnect, It shows the already connected Wifi through USB mini adapter.

When I Disable WiFi and try to connect through WiFi 2 then it shows an error "Change settings, such as making a connection metered"

The device utility does not show any Wifi available connections though there are 2-3 wifi connection is there.

REALTEK USB Wireless LAN adaptor recognizes wifi network but won't connect [​IMG]

any idea how can I make connect to internet using my new Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps Wireless USB Adaptor - Wi Fi 2 on Windows 10 ?

oneandthree, Apr 12, 2020
  4. johnpat Win User

REALTEK USB Wireless LAN adaptor recognizes wifi network but won't connect

Realtek 8192 Wireless-N USB adaptor

Hi, I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 64bit. The problem I have is that I can no longer connect to the internet via my wireless USB adaptor which worked fine with windows 7. I tried reinstalling the driver and although it is in programmes and features, it does not appear in the device manager. I have read various threads saying that there is a problem with the Realtek driver and Windows 10, and to switch to Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter. But I cannot do this as Realtek is not listed in the Device Manager.

Does anyone have a solution.

Thanks.

johnpat, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

REALTEK USB Wireless LAN adaptor recognizes wifi network but won't connect

1. REALTEK USB Wireless LAN adaptor recognizes wifi network but won't connect - Similar Threads - REALTEK USB Wireless

2. Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter: I am able to connect over Ethernet but not wirelessly in the device manager shows this is needed Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter I tried to update the driver but told what I have is updated already. I have totally failed to use wireless...
  3. Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter: I am able to connect over Ethernet but not wirelessly in the device manager shows this is needed Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter I tried to update the driver but told what I have is updated already. I have totally failed to use wireless...
  4. PC doesnt recognize the network card (Realtek LAN)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC doesnt recognize the network card (Realtek LAN): The driver even doesnt appear in device manager. I am using a wifi-USB to connect to internet but its very unstable. Motherboard BIOS is updated to the last version What's the problem? how to fix it? Help me pls 181838
  5. Wireless connection Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network adapter "Windows...

Wireless connection Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network adapter "Windows...: Wireless Connection It will not show any local networks I'm unsure what to do, the drivers are fully updated, troubleshooting tells me there's an issue but cant resolve it. I've also restarted my wifi router, as well as my PC so im stuck on what to do now. Any help will be...
  6. Wireless connection Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network adapter "Windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless connection Realtek RTL8192EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network adapter "Windows...: Wireless Connection I'm unsure what to do, the drivers are fully updated, troubleshooting tells me there's an issue but cant resolve it. I've also restarted my wifi router, as well as my PC so im stuck on what to do now. Any help will be appreciated....
  7. How to fix problem connecting to Realtek 8811CU Wireless LAN USB?

How to fix problem connecting to Realtek 8811CU Wireless LAN USB?: I have had difficulties in "starting" this USB: The only way I have been able to initiate this device is to extract it from my laptop's USB socket and re-insert the device which then starts working and substantially increases the download speed to my laptop. There must be...
  8. LAN and Wireless Network Adaptor not working, Win10

LAN and Wireless Network Adaptor not working, Win10: Hi all, I did a silly thing and now both my LAN and Wireless Network adaptors are not working. On both I have the following 'device status' "Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device Code 56." Using a second laptop, I've downloaded and installed...
  9. Realtek RTL8811AU wireless LAN not connecting.

Realtek RTL8811AU wireless LAN not connecting.: Hello i have a Realtek RTL8811AU wireless LAN 802.11ac USB2.0 network adapter that i got for Christmas and im having a lot of trouble trying to get it to connect to my router and thus the internet. I have gone through the set up at least 5 times now and as the router is...
  10. Realtek 8192 Wireless-N USB adaptor

Realtek 8192 Wireless-N USB adaptor: Hi, I have recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 64bit. The problem I have is that I can no longer connect to the internet via my wireless USB adaptor which worked fine with windows 7. I tried reinstalling the driver and although it is in programmes and features, it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Realtek Status: Not associated

2. wifi wont connect realtek

3. realtek wireless lan wont connect