Windows 10: Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting

Discus and support Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can no longer remember when this started but my Realtek RTL8822BE WIFI adapter on my HP laptop just keep on disconnecting for some reasons. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hummer_73, May 1, 2019.

1. Hummer_73 Win User

Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting

I can no longer remember when this started but my Realtek RTL8822BE WIFI adapter on my HP laptop just keep on disconnecting for some reasons. It doesn't matter which WIFI I'm connecting to (airport, home, work, Starbucks, etc). I googled this a bit and it appears that other people are having the same problem after the Windows 10 Build 1709 and 1803 updates.

I'm using the latest driver version 2024.0.5.103 (released 12/6/2018) and my Windows is updated to the latest copy.

It doesn't appear Realtek has a newer driver available. Just curious what temporary fix help you with this?

:)

Hummer_73, May 1, 2019
  2. quiltam Win User

Realtek wifi adapter isn't working

This problem started a few days ago. Initially I thought it was due to a dead spot in our home. After a few days I realized that was not the case. The troubleshooter narrowed it down to the Realtek wifi adapter. I went to
    the Network adapters under Device Manager. There was an indicator there (the yellow triangle I think). I checked for driver update, there were none. Received a "message" that I had the driver recommended and/or up to date. I found info suggesting I roll back
    the driver. That option is not available. I found suggestion to uninstall the network adapter, restart and hopefully that reinstalls the driver. That didn't work. The Realtek adapter that I initially was dealing with is now gone. I had other messages in Device
    Manager saying the adapter couldn't start code 10 and couldn't be found. I currently have Realtek PCle FE Family Controller listed. I think that was there before but not the wifi adapter initially identified as this problem. This controller seems to be ok.
    I found information suggesting some type of installation or update could be the culpret. I had recently upgraded a program so did a system restore back to before the update. Initially this seemed to work but now the problem is back. I found information about
    generating a wlanreport but received "failed, error is 0x3A98." I found this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues. I don't believe the problem is the router, modem, etc. basic issues. Ethernet cable works
    but that was never the issue. I did not turn off firewall, antivirus protection, etc. as that seems irrelevant and I'm hesitant to do anything anymore. This only other thing on this list that I haven't done is the network reset. Again, hesitant to try anything
    else, especially when this article says "last resort." It appears to me that I have completely lost the ability to use wifi and that the realtek adapter needs to be turned back on or reinstalled and nothing else I've seen seems to offer that solution. I tried
    virtual assistant which led to some of the suggestions. I thought there was a chat available, can't find it. I don't see what the Skype option is supposed to do; it doesn't seem to "call" anyone.

Trying to find more Realtek info in history: Realtek RTL8821ae wireless lan 802.11ac may be the actual adapter that no longer shows up.

quiltam, May 1, 2019
  3. rk3066 Win User
    My WiFi Adapter came loose and disconnected

Hey guys,

I have a Zotac Mini PC and my Mini-WiFi Adapter came loose. Do you know any tape would fix this? The Apater pops up when it disconnects from the M2 slot which there are 2 on the bottom the MB

rk3066, May 1, 2019
  4. Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting

wireless adapter keeps disconnecting

Hi Barry,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur when the network adapters are not update properly or may be outdated.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Update network adapters and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Right click the Network Adapter drivers.

• Select Update driver software.
    Method 2: Download and install the latest WIFI drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

https://www.atheros.cz/atheros-wireless-download.php?chipset=61&system=8

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting

1. Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting - Similar Threads - Realtek WIFI adapter

2. Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac adapter keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac adapter keeps disconnecting: My Realtek RTL882BE 802.11ac adapter keeps disconnecting from my computer whenever I open a specific app and I cannot reconnect it back afterwards as the device manager shows that the hardware device is not connected to the computer although first it shows code 10 and then...
  3. Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac adapter keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek RTL8822BE 802.11ac adapter keeps disconnecting: My Realtek RTL882BE 802.11ac adapter keeps disconnecting from my computer whenever I open a specific app and I cannot reconnect it back afterwards as the device manager shows that the hardware device is not connected to the computer although first it shows code 10 and then...
  4. Wifi adapter keeps on disconnecting and will stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi adapter keeps on disconnecting and will stop working: For the past year or so I was always having a problem with my wifi always not working and changed to an ethernet cable which fixed my problem, well recently I decided to go back to wifi and bought myself an adapter Linksys Wusb6100M to be specific it works fine while it is...
  5. realtek rtl8192ee wifi adapter keeps disconnecting during streaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    realtek rtl8192ee wifi adapter keeps disconnecting during streaming: Hi, i recently picked up a desktop for streaming but everytime i stream, my wireless card keeps disabling and i have to troubleshoot it to reset it. It is a Realtek rtl8192ee Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC and i have already turn off the option to powersave by turning it off...
  6. Realtek Wifi Adapter disconnects every other second

Realtek Wifi Adapter disconnects every other second: I've been having a problem where my Realtek wifi adapter Realtek RTL 8188EE 802.11 keeps disconnecting me from the Wifi I use a laptop, I've tried uninstalling and deleting the wifi adapter in order to reinstall it, I've updated the driver itself to its current iteration...
  7. Wifi adapter keeps disconnecting after format

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi adapter keeps disconnecting after format: Hello fellow windows users! I have a problem with my wifi adapter and I'd really appreciate your help. So I've had slightly outdated windows and the adapter worked fine. Today I decided to format and I installed windows from official site and updated to latest. Now the...
  8. WIFI adapter keeps disconnecting

WIFI adapter keeps disconnecting: Anybody know when there might be a fix for the wifi adapter to keep disconnecting? Was on 1909 then reverted back to 1809 to try and fix but to no avail. Have to keep troubleshooting and resetting the adapter, it's BS to say the least never mind frustrating. I've tried all...
  9. RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting

RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting: I have a lenovo 730 YOGA. The wifi will not stay connected to any network (home, work, Marriott, ATT hotspots etc.) I read in another forum that this is a common problem with the Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC. My computer is less than a year old and I have...
  10. RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Support
    RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting: I have a lenovo 730 YOGA. The wifi will not stay connected to any network (home, work, Marriott, ATT hotspots etc.) I read in another forum that this is a common problem with the Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC. My computer is less than a year old and I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek 8822be disconnecting

2. realtek 8822be driver randomly disconnecting

3. how to disconnect current wireless adapter before installing usb wireless adapter

4. realtek wireless usb loses connection,
  5. rtl8822be disconnecting,
  6. realtek rtl8822be disconnects,
  7. hp vostro 5481 internet disconnecting,
  8. realtek rtl8188ee 802.11 bgn wi-fi adapter,
  9. realtek router,
  10. my realtek wifi just quit,
  11. realtek wifi intermitent disconnects,
  12. realtek wifi stops working,
  13. realtek 8822be wireless nic adapter driver problems,
  14. realtek 8822be driver windows 10 roll back,
  15. realtek wifi keeps disconnecting