Windows 10: Realtek wifi adapter not working properly on Asus TUF laptop

Discus and support Realtek wifi adapter not working properly on Asus TUF laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; From past few weeks my wifi is getting disconnected automatically. If i try to connect it again, it shows "can't connect to the network" if i press my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kevalpadalia, May 22, 2021.

1. Realtek wifi adapter not working properly on Asus TUF laptop

From past few weeks my wifi is getting disconnected automatically. If i try to connect it again, it shows "can't connect to the network" if i press my wifi button on the task bar to reconnect then it shows there are no network available.If I run the windows trouble shoot it tells me to either reset my network

:)

kevalpadalia, May 22, 2021
  2. quiltam Win User

Realtek wifi adapter isn't working

This problem started a few days ago. Initially I thought it was due to a dead spot in our home. After a few days I realized that was not the case. The troubleshooter narrowed it down to the Realtek wifi adapter. I went to
    the Network adapters under Device Manager. There was an indicator there (the yellow triangle I think). I checked for driver update, there were none. Received a "message" that I had the driver recommended and/or up to date. I found info suggesting I roll back
    the driver. That option is not available. I found suggestion to uninstall the network adapter, restart and hopefully that reinstalls the driver. That didn't work. The Realtek adapter that I initially was dealing with is now gone. I had other messages in Device
    Manager saying the adapter couldn't start code 10 and couldn't be found. I currently have Realtek PCle FE Family Controller listed. I think that was there before but not the wifi adapter initially identified as this problem. This controller seems to be ok.
    I found information suggesting some type of installation or update could be the culpret. I had recently upgraded a program so did a system restore back to before the update. Initially this seemed to work but now the problem is back. I found information about
    generating a wlanreport but received "failed, error is 0x3A98." I found this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues. I don't believe the problem is the router, modem, etc. basic issues. Ethernet cable works
    but that was never the issue. I did not turn off firewall, antivirus protection, etc. as that seems irrelevant and I'm hesitant to do anything anymore. This only other thing on this list that I haven't done is the network reset. Again, hesitant to try anything
    else, especially when this article says "last resort." It appears to me that I have completely lost the ability to use wifi and that the realtek adapter needs to be turned back on or reinstalled and nothing else I've seen seems to offer that solution. I tried
    virtual assistant which led to some of the suggestions. I thought there was a chat available, can't find it. I don't see what the Skype option is supposed to do; it doesn't seem to "call" anyone.

Trying to find more Realtek info in history: Realtek RTL8821ae wireless lan 802.11ac may be the actual adapter that no longer shows up.

quiltam, May 22, 2021
  3. Chenzo13 Win User
    ASUS TUF A15 laptop with Realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac pci-e NIC slow 5ghz connectivity and intermittently dropping then restarting connection

Im having this same issue. Ive has the asus tuf a15 for about a month and had no issue with wifi. All the audden today in the middle of using the wireless connection it just went out and will not reconnect. Ive tried all suggested options with no success.

edit: after speaking with Asus they suggested i power down the laptop and once its off hold the power button down for 60 seconds to do a static discharge on the motherboard as this sometimes can affect wifi for some reason. Believe it or not this worked
    and was able to reconnect to wifi immediately after. Hope this helps.

Chenzo13, May 22, 2021
  4. Realtek wifi adapter not working properly on Asus TUF laptop

ASUS TUF A15 laptop with Realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac pci-e NIC slow 5ghz connectivity and intermittently dropping then restarting connection

SOLVED: this was what worked for me "Go to Device Manager > Network Adapters, select Wifi adapter, then Power Management tab, clear the check box to "Allow the computer to turn off the device to save energy."

I also checked the Advanced tab however none of the options in the drop downs indicated an energy-saving option.

My Laptop is an ASUS TUF Gaming FX505D

LeonSchwering, May 22, 2021
Thema:

Realtek wifi adapter not working properly on Asus TUF laptop

1. Realtek wifi adapter not working properly on Asus TUF laptop - Similar Threads - Realtek wifi adapter

2. the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is not working on Asus TUF Gaming F15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is not working on Asus TUF Gaming F15: Hi everyone,Wifi adapter on my laptap is problem. I use troubleshoot, it it announced: "the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Not fixed"I use laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15, Windows 11 22H2I tried many method but it not...
  3. the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is not working on Asus TUF Gaming F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is not working on Asus TUF Gaming F15: Hi everyone,Wifi adapter on my laptap is problem. I use troubleshoot, it it announced: "the intel wifi 6 ax201 160mhz adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems - Not fixed"I use laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15, Windows 11 22H2I tried many method but it not...
  4. Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.: Hi All,I have asus fx504gd laptop and everytime the wifi adapter automatically disabled and don't show up.I have done many troubleshooting but it only resolves for a while and still problem occurred frequently.Update the wifi driver.Done commands based configurationNone of...
  5. Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.: Hi All,I have asus fx504gd laptop and everytime the wifi adapter automatically disabled and don't show up.I have done many troubleshooting but it only resolves for a while and still problem occurred frequently.Update the wifi driver.Done commands based configurationNone of...
  6. Wifi adapter disabled Asus TUF FX 504 GD.

7. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems: So Today I Was Downloading Forza Horizon 3 And then i was trying to use my 5ghz wifi, yesterday i can use it, but today i can't even find the 5 ghz, and then i went to the device manager and see the wifi adapter which its the realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac, and then i...
  8. Asus TUF laptop wifi adapter not working properly

Asus TUF laptop wifi adapter not working properly: So this issue has been bugging me for the last few weeks, ever since I started using Ethernet connection, the wifi adapter starts acting up, when I switch to wifi connection it works fine for 2 3 mins and then it says can't connect to this network. I have tried updating the...
  9. Realtek Wifi/Bluetooth adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in

Realtek Wifi/Bluetooth adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in: I tried a lot of troubleshoot and drivers update but my wifi keeps disconnecting. I installed the latest realtek Wifi adapter and it works but after one day It disconnect again. I also tried to manage my power plan turn off the power saver and turn it into maximum...
  10. Realtek Wifi adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in

Realtek Wifi adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in: I tried a lot of troubleshoot and drivers update but my wifi keeps disconnecting. I installed the latest realtek Wifi adapter and it works but after one day It disconnect again. I also tried to manage my power plan turn off the power saver and turn it into maximum...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus a15 wibdows 21h1 no internet