Windows 10: Realtek wifi adopter not working

Discus and support Realtek wifi adopter not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My realtek wifi adopter is not working properly. Wifi stops working suddenly after some time and troubleshooter shows adopter have some driver or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Skinny monk, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Realtek wifi adopter not working

My realtek wifi adopter is not working properly. Wifi stops working suddenly after some time and troubleshooter shows adopter have some driver or hardware issue.. And after some time sometime by uninstalling and installing, sometime by network reset, sometimes by troubleshooting.. It keeps working again. Until it stops working. I have tried every possible thing including reseting the computer. But still the problem persists. Lan cable also seem to stop working after some time. Let me know the solution as soon as possible.

:)

Skinny monk, Aug 11, 2020
  2. quiltam Win User

Realtek wifi adapter isn't working

This problem started a few days ago. Initially I thought it was due to a dead spot in our home. After a few days I realized that was not the case. The troubleshooter narrowed it down to the Realtek wifi adapter. I went to
    the Network adapters under Device Manager. There was an indicator there (the yellow triangle I think). I checked for driver update, there were none. Received a "message" that I had the driver recommended and/or up to date. I found info suggesting I roll back
    the driver. That option is not available. I found suggestion to uninstall the network adapter, restart and hopefully that reinstalls the driver. That didn't work. The Realtek adapter that I initially was dealing with is now gone. I had other messages in Device
    Manager saying the adapter couldn't start code 10 and couldn't be found. I currently have Realtek PCle FE Family Controller listed. I think that was there before but not the wifi adapter initially identified as this problem. This controller seems to be ok.
    I found information suggesting some type of installation or update could be the culpret. I had recently upgraded a program so did a system restore back to before the update. Initially this seemed to work but now the problem is back. I found information about
    generating a wlanreport but received "failed, error is 0x3A98." I found this https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10741/windows-10-fix-network-connection-issues. I don't believe the problem is the router, modem, etc. basic issues. Ethernet cable works
    but that was never the issue. I did not turn off firewall, antivirus protection, etc. as that seems irrelevant and I'm hesitant to do anything anymore. This only other thing on this list that I haven't done is the network reset. Again, hesitant to try anything
    else, especially when this article says "last resort." It appears to me that I have completely lost the ability to use wifi and that the realtek adapter needs to be turned back on or reinstalled and nothing else I've seen seems to offer that solution. I tried
    virtual assistant which led to some of the suggestions. I thought there was a chat available, can't find it. I don't see what the Skype option is supposed to do; it doesn't seem to "call" anyone.

Trying to find more Realtek info in history: Realtek RTL8821ae wireless lan 802.11ac may be the actual adapter that no longer shows up.

quiltam, Aug 11, 2020
  3. WiFi not working on realtek

I have a realtek gaming pc and i am relatively new to all technological stuff and the WiFi has stopped working completely on said pc and no WiFi networks show up anymore

Verified✔.2, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek wifi adopter not working

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Realtek wifi adopter not working

1. Realtek wifi adopter not working - Similar Threads - Realtek wifi adopter

2. Adopt acrobat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adopt acrobat: My adopt acrobat does not work. I tried to down load it again but it did not go through? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adopt-acrobat/4ed31864-685e-45ed-8765-0456e7a4c487
  3. Adopt acrobat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adopt acrobat: My adopt acrobat does not work. I tried to down load it again but it did not go through? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adopt-acrobat/4ed31864-685e-45ed-8765-0456e7a4c487
  4. IEC 80000-13 Adoption

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IEC 80000-13 Adoption: Some context for those that might not know: IEC 80000-13 is an international standard that defines units in "information science and technology". The major units being units of data. The bit and byte are universal, however the groupings of them are not. What most people know...
  5. Realtek not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek not working: Hello, after i install my pc and windows, Realtek doesn't show up in the device manager after installed it. I've installed Realtek multiple times from the official website of my motherboard manufacturer. When installing and then reinstalling Realtek, the driver doesn't show...
  6. WiFi not working on realtek

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi not working on realtek: I have a realtek gaming pc and i am relatively new to all technological stuff and the WiFi has stopped working completely on said pc and no WiFi networks show up anymore...
  7. RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting: I have a lenovo 730 YOGA. The wifi will not stay connected to any network (home, work, Marriott, ATT hotspots etc.) I read in another forum that this is a common problem with the Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC. My computer is less than a year old and I have...
  8. RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Support
    RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting: I have a lenovo 730 YOGA. The wifi will not stay connected to any network (home, work, Marriott, ATT hotspots etc.) I read in another forum that this is a common problem with the Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC. My computer is less than a year old and I have...
  9. realtek 8723be wifi card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek 8723be wifi card: hi all the forum..... i have a problem with my notebook hp 15-ay032nl. the problem is wifi that is connect only if i insert the ip static, subnet, gateway and dns, and i go to the internet great. if i insert obtain automatically ip, it's not go to the internet. i have try...
  10. Warning for late adopters

in Windows 10 Support
    Warning for late adopters: Yesterday, I decided to upgrade the home office pc from W7 hp to W10. I had reminders to update it for some time, so I started the process. No deal, the onboard graphics are incompatible. I didn't want to do a clean load because of all the odd bits and pieces on it....