Windows 10: Realtek Wifi/Bluetooth adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in

Discus and support Realtek Wifi/Bluetooth adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I tried a lot of troubleshoot and drivers update but my wifi keeps disconnecting. I installed the latest realtek Wifi adapter and it works but after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kurt Laurence, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Realtek Wifi/Bluetooth adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in

I tried a lot of troubleshoot and drivers update but my wifi keeps disconnecting.

I installed the latest realtek Wifi adapter and it works but after one day It disconnect again.

I also tried to manage my power plan turn off the power saver and turn it into maximum performance but it doesn't work

I think there is a problem with the windows update

Please help me :

:)

Kurt Laurence, Jun 17, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Hummer_73 Win User
    Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting

I can no longer remember when this started but my Realtek RTL8822BE WIFI adapter on my HP laptop just keep on disconnecting for some reasons. It doesn't matter which WIFI I'm connecting to (airport, home, work, Starbucks, etc). I googled this a bit and it
    appears that other people are having the same problem after the Windows 10 Build 1709 and 1803 updates.

I'm using the latest driver version 2024.0.5.103 (released 12/6/2018) and my Windows is updated to the latest copy.

It doesn't appear Realtek has a newer driver available. Just curious what temporary fix help you with this?

Hummer_73, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Not Happy Win User

Realtek Wifi/Bluetooth adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in

Streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi

Having upgraded form 8.1 to Windows 10 I now find that streaming music on bluetooth disconnects wifi. It does this every time within a few minuets. (Bluetooth and Adapter drivers are up to date.) I have changed the virgin super hub from channel 1 to 12 but problem remains)
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Jake

Not Happy, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Realtek Wifi/Bluetooth adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in

1. Realtek Wifi/Bluetooth adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in - Similar Threads - Realtek Wifi Bluetooth

2. ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .: Hello,I recently bought a TUF Gaming Laptop for an upgrade from my old laptop for gaming so that it'll run faster. However since I bought it I've noticed the wifi connection on my TUF laptop is much worse than my old laptop Lenovo V145. I ran speed checks on both side by side...
  3. ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .: Hello,I recently bought a TUF Gaming Laptop for an upgrade from my old laptop for gaming so that it'll run faster. However since I bought it I've noticed the wifi connection on my TUF laptop is much worse than my old laptop Lenovo V145. I ran speed checks on both side by side...
  4. WiFi and Bluetooth keeps disconnecting after a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi and Bluetooth keeps disconnecting after a while: So I've been having a weird issue with my WiFi, it keeps disconnecting after a while. I've tried reinstalling the drivers and checked the router too, but the issue still persists. I've attached the diagnostic report below. Some help on solving this issue is appreciated.The...
  5. Realtek wifi adapter not working properly on Asus TUF laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek wifi adapter not working properly on Asus TUF laptop: From past few weeks my wifi is getting disconnected automatically. If i try to connect it again, it shows "can't connect to the network" if i press my wifi button on the task bar to reconnect then it shows there are no network available.If I run the windows trouble shoot it...
  6. Asus TUF A15 wifi getting disconnected when the system is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus TUF A15 wifi getting disconnected when the system is plugged in.: Asus TUF A15 wifi getting disconnected when the system is plugged in. There is no problem when system is running on the battery itself. Tried reinstalling the device drivers, unchecked the check box in power management and everything.....
  7. Realtek Wifi adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in

Realtek Wifi adapter keeps Disconnecting on my Asus TUF FX505DD while plugged in: I tried a lot of troubleshoot and drivers update but my wifi keeps disconnecting. I installed the latest realtek Wifi adapter and it works but after one day It disconnect again. I also tried to manage my power plan turn off the power saver and turn it into maximum...
  8. Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting

Realtek WIFI adapter keeps on disconnecting: I can no longer remember when this started but my Realtek RTL8822BE WIFI adapter on my HP laptop just keep on disconnecting for some reasons. It doesn't matter which WIFI I'm connecting to (airport, home, work, Starbucks, etc). I googled this a bit and it appears that other...
  9. RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting

RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting: I have a lenovo 730 YOGA. The wifi will not stay connected to any network (home, work, Marriott, ATT hotspots etc.) I read in another forum that this is a common problem with the Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC. My computer is less than a year old and I have...
  10. RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Support
    RealTek Wifi keeps disconnecting: I have a lenovo 730 YOGA. The wifi will not stay connected to any network (home, work, Marriott, ATT hotspots etc.) I read in another forum that this is a common problem with the Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC. My computer is less than a year old and I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus tuf ryzen 7 disconnect wifi while playing online games

2. asus tuf x570 wifi internet keeps disconnecting

3. asus tuf x570 Bluetooth drops