Windows 10: Realtek wifi/ bluetooth failed in an undetermined manner. Driver unloaded. Windows 10 1903ner

Discus and support Realtek wifi/ bluetooth failed in an undetermined manner. Driver unloaded. Windows 10 1903ner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Realtek wifi/ bluetooth failed in an undetermined manner. Driver unloaded. Windows 10 1903 Looking for answers on windows 10 version 1903 blocking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tahoejam, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Tahoejam Win User

Realtek wifi/ bluetooth failed in an undetermined manner. Driver unloaded. Windows 10 1903ner

Realtek wifi/ bluetooth failed in an undetermined manner. Driver unloaded. Windows 10 1903

Looking for answers on windows 10 version 1903 blocking bluetooth driver. steps need to fix.

This computer is 20 days old. Don't really wanna be dealing with issues this early in its life! Help?

Realtek wifi/ bluetooth failed in an undetermined manner. Driver unloaded. Windows 10 1903ner [​IMG]

:)

Tahoejam, Jan 21, 2020
  2. CMOYA Win User

Windows Updates breaks bluetooth

So Bluetooth stopped working (mouse etc) today.

- Event Log says "The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and will not be used. The driver has been unloaded."

-Device Manager lists Intel Wireless Bluetooth Device Status as "The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and will not be used. The driver has been unloaded."

On a whim I checked the version number compared to what I had originally installed and sure enough the version is much more recent.... meaning one of the cumulative Windows Updates installed a newer... and broken!.... version.

GOD, I CANNOT STAND WINDOWS 10.

CMOYA, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Katanga Win User
    Dell 5480 Bluetooth corrupt

The Bluetooth stack on my Dell 5480 (Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 x64) is corrupt. Bluetooth adapter is Qualcomm QCA61x4a; I have tried deleting the device and its drivers in Device Manager and reinstalling multiple times. Always, the device fails with an Event 17, BTHUSB "The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and will not be used. The driver has been unloaded." message.

If I uninstall and reinstall the device and run the Bluetooth troubleshooter before the device fails, the troubleshooter completes successfully and reports no problems.
    Can anyone advise?

Katanga, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek wifi/ bluetooth failed in an undetermined manner. Driver unloaded. Windows 10 1903ner

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Realtek wifi/ bluetooth failed in an undetermined manner. Driver unloaded. Windows 10 1903ner - Similar Threads - Realtek wifi bluetooth

2. BOD - intOED.sys failed, driver unloaded?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOD - intOED.sys failed, driver unloaded?: Hi, my name is Sean and I am currently experiences frequent bluescreens on my DELL, G5 15 5500.Due to overheating which seems to be an issue for this model? I have deactivated the intel-turbo boost in the set-up.Other than this change I deactivated as per advice on a forum...
  3. BOD - intOED.sys failed, driver unloaded?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOD - intOED.sys failed, driver unloaded?: Hi, my name is Sean and I am currently experiences frequent bluescreens on my DELL, G5 15 5500.Due to overheating which seems to be an issue for this model? I have deactivated the intel-turbo boost in the set-up.Other than this change I deactivated as per advice on a forum...
  4. The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and will not be used

in Windows 10 News
    The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and will not be used: [ATTACH]A handful of Windows users complain, upon starting their computer or waking it up from sleep, some Bluetooth driver appears to fail and displays the following error message in the Event Log Viewer – The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and...
  5. [Windows 11] Bluetooth error: "The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Windows 11] Bluetooth error: "The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined...: My laptop is Acer Swift SF314-43 running Windows 11 Home, version 21H2.I'm not entirely sure what's causing my issue, but often not always when I'm turning my laptop on or resuming from sleep, my Bluetooth driver seems to fail, as shown below:Though usually when I restart,...
  6. [Windows 11] Bluetooth error: "The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 11] Bluetooth error: "The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined...: My laptop is Acer Swift SF314-43 running Windows 11 Home, version 21H2.I'm not entirely sure what's causing my issue, but often not always when I'm turning my laptop on or resuming from sleep, my Bluetooth driver seems to fail, as shown below:Though usually when I restart,...
  7. Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted): How to reinstall Bluetooth driver? I deleted to fix a problem now I don't know how to fix it please help! Info: HP Pavilion Notebook, windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-bluetooth-driver-deleted/6c38f78e-fb70-4236-be9a-dcb702d38cde
  8. That Realtek Bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    That Realtek Bluetooth driver.: I cannot install the latest update because of the problem with the driver. The problem is I don't have Realtek Bluetooth. I have a Broadcom usb bluetooth. Have searched everywhere and tried all suggested options but I can't find a Realtek driver. So I cannot update!...
  9. Realtek 4.0 Bluetooth Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek 4.0 Bluetooth Driver: I have a lenovo G45-50 laptop. I was having some problems with windows disabling my bluetooth when I restarted my pc but not when I shut it off. I've been having this problem for over 2 years now. I tried updating everything but to no avail. So I uninstalled the driver 2 days...
  10. Windows unloading Bluetooth Driver on Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows unloading Bluetooth Driver on Startup: Bluetooth was working fine until today, now it will not turn on. Attempted fixes: Bluetooth and other device settings: No toggle to turn Bluetooth on/off Device Manager: No driver found under Network Adapters Reinstall driver from ASUS website: Driver installs,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek bluetooth The local Bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and will not be used. The driver has been unloaded.

2. the local bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and will not be used. the driver has been unloaded windows 10

3. the local bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and will not be used. the driver has been unloaded

4. the local bluetooth adapter has failed in an undetermined manner and will not be used. the driver has been unloaded.