Windows 10: Realtek wont show up on bluetooth for device manager

Discus and support Realtek wont show up on bluetooth for device manager in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been trying to update my windows 10 but a error messages saying I need to update my Realtek Bluetooth driver I used the this link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Stagger_kevin34627., Dec 29, 2019.

1. Realtek wont show up on bluetooth for device manager

I've been trying to update my windows 10 but a error messages saying I need to update my Realtek Bluetooth driver I used the this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4529832/updating-to-windows-10-version-1903-on-devices-with-some-driver-versio to help me but it wasn't useful because the Realtek won't pop up or be there when I right click it. Plus when i update anything it says it's in its best state. Could any one help me with this problem?

:)

Stagger_kevin34627., Dec 29, 2019
  2. loki301 Win User

Realtek Bluetooth Problem

I'm having a problem with my realtek bluetooth 4.0 driver. I have windows 10. It wasn't showing up in device manager unless I clicked on show hidden devices. I followed the steps listed at There is a problem with realtek bluetooth
    and tried redownloading the drivers and reinstalling them. I did but windows gave me an error that basically said no appropriate driver to install. I got the driver from lenovo who makes my laptop cause I have a lenovo G50-45 Laptop.

Windows update isn't even picking it up. What do I do?

loki301, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Realtek wont show up on bluetooth for device manager

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Realtek wont show up on bluetooth for device manager

1. Realtek wont show up on bluetooth for device manager - Similar Threads - Realtek wont show

2. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Realtek drivers are not showing up, speakers are unable to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-are-not-showing-up-in-device/02b0e7cb-6cde-4694-bfc5-9e1b2667c26a
  3. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Realtek drivers are not showing up, speakers are unable to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-are-not-showing-up-in-device/02b0e7cb-6cde-4694-bfc5-9e1b2667c26a
  4. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Not Showing up in Device Manager

Bluetooth Not Showing up in Device Manager: I was playing a game on steam one day with a Bluetooth Xbox controller and all of a sudden it stopped working. When I went into Bluetooth settings, it said Bluetooth was turned off and there was no way to turn it back on. I then had all of the same issues that this person had...
  6. Bluetooth not showing up in device manager.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth not showing up in device manager.: I recently built a PC with a fresh install of windows 10 onto brand new drives. For some reason Bluetooth doesn't show up in the task bar or in device manager can anyone help me with this?...
  7. Realtek not showing on device manager

Realtek not showing on device manager: i updated my windows to the latest version and reinstall realtek a few times just to make sure but it's not in device manager even after i open hidden device, i can see realtek in the control panel/progranms/programs and features....
  8. Realtek not showing up in device manager

Realtek not showing up in device manager: This morning I noticed that my headphones weren't working so I went to device manager and saw that High Defenition Audio Controller had an error sign next to it. I decided to uninstall Realtek audio manager and reinstall it, but once I reinstalled it, I haven't seen it...
  9. Bluetooth not showing up in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth not showing up in Device Manager: For some reason, Bluetooth used to work for me, but now all of a sudden the toggle bluetooth has disappeared from my computer. I've followed tutorials, everything. It doesn't show in device manager either. Anybody have a fix/help for this? submitted by /u/Spookster07...
  10. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Hello, I have a tried both USB speakers, rear port, and front headset port on my desktop tower and still have a red 'x' on my system tray sound icon. The error says no speaker or headphones are plugged in. I've reinstalled the Realtek audio driver both from ASUS website and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek wifi software wont show up