Windows 10: Realtek . . .

Discus and support Realtek . . . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro. I have external speakers, for my laptop. And it sounds, just great! It plugs into, my USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Realtek . . .

My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro.

I have external speakers, for my laptop. And it sounds, just great!

It plugs into, my USB port, and earphone jack. No external, power needed.

But, something's changed, I plug it in, and nothing's coming out?

The audio driver, is Realtek. And, I thought maybe, if I just reinstall it?

So I thought, if I went, to their website. www.Realtek.com

I could download, a new driver. And, install it.

But, when I got, to the website. Everything was in, Chinese?

I had no idea, what to look for?

If anyone, could help me out. And tell me, what to do?

Or better yet. A link, to take me right to it.

Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Aug 7, 2020
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Realtek . . .

PureSoftApps: APO Driver [2.7.6]

alanfox2000, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Realtek . . .

1. Realtek . . . - Similar Threads - Realtek

2. Realtek driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek driver issue: A couple of weeks ago, back when I had a severe case of not knowing any better, I let my curiosity about a certain program in my hidden icons known as "ASUS Q-Installer" lead me to downloading some rather unsavory drivers onto my computer. One of these was a Realtek Audio...
  3. Realtek driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek driver issue: A couple of weeks ago, back when I had a severe case of not knowing any better, I let my curiosity about a certain program in my hidden icons known as "ASUS Q-Installer" lead me to downloading some rather unsavory drivers onto my computer. One of these was a Realtek Audio...
  4. Realtek driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  6. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  7. Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices: So I got my computer not that long ago and I still have not been able to get audio. I have tried to install drivers but the problem is that I don't have a Realtek audio manager and I don't have audio drivers, except for the part where the Realtek High Definition Audio is in...
  8. Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices

Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices: So I got my computer not that long ago and I still have not been able to get audio. I have tried to install drivers but the problem is that I don't have a Realtek audio manager and I don't have audio drivers, except for the part where the Realtek High Definition Audio is in...
  9. Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue between Realtek audio driver and my Ethernet cable.: I've been having this issue with my ethernet cable, where when i connect it, my realtek audio driver disappears for some reason and my computer doesn't recognize the headphones that are connected. When i pull off the Ethernet cable, connect my headphones again, and restart my...