Windows 10: RealtekR Audio ISSUE

Discus and support RealtekR Audio ISSUE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I plugged my headphones it ask me various options and when I chose headphones it works but when I go to sound I cant seem to find the headphones... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arthur Eljohn B.Lustado, Nov 27, 2020.

1. RealtekR Audio ISSUE

When I plugged my headphones it ask me various options and when I chose headphones it works but when I go to sound I cant seem to find the headphones it stills says speakers and my headphones has a mic in it and I cant use it. I used various methods to solve this problem I even reinstalled it and download Realtek HD Audio. At first it works and it detects the headphones and I can customize it but when I restarted it again it becomes not compatible and goes back in RealtekR Audio. I even reinstall Realtek Audio Console because still I plugged my Gaming Headphone still cant find the headphones it still say speakers even though I plugged my Headphones and still I cant succeed. My laptop is Acer Aspire A315-55G-59D0. I've already download in Acer Drivers in acer website still no luck. I really need to know if there's a solution to this since I play fps games I cant determine the footsteps of the enemy because its really hard since I says speaker even though I'm in headphones.

:)

Arthur Eljohn B.Lustado, Nov 27, 2020

2. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Nov 27, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 27, 2020
  4. RealtekR Audio ISSUE

Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

RealtekR Audio ISSUE

1. RealtekR Audio ISSUE - Similar Threads - RealtekR Audio ISSUE

2. Sudden change of RealtekR Audio name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden change of RealtekR Audio name: Hello guys, I've updated my laptop according to the recent driver updates last night. However, the names of my speakers and headphones changed today. For example, Speakers 2- RealtekR AudioHeadphones2- RealtekR AudioIt wasn't like this before I update.Can someone help me out,...
  3. Sudden change of RealtekR Audio name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden change of RealtekR Audio name: Hello guys, I've updated my laptop according to the recent driver updates last night. However, the names of my speakers and headphones changed today. For example, Speakers 2- RealtekR AudioHeadphones2- RealtekR AudioIt wasn't like this before I update.Can someone help me out,...
  4. 2- RealtekR Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2- RealtekR Audio: I recently got a new laptop and moved the hard drive from my old laptop to my new one. I have updated all the drivers and stuff but something must have happened with the audio driver because now my speaker is called 2- RealtekR Audio instead of just RealtekR Audio. However,...
  5. 2- RealtekR Audio

2- RealtekR Audio: I recently got a new laptop and moved the hard drive from my old laptop to my new one. I have updated all the drivers and stuff but something must have happened with the audio driver because now my speaker is called 2- RealtekR Audio instead of just RealtekR Audio. However,...
  6. RealtekR Audio is not popping up in my audio tab

RealtekR Audio is not popping up in my audio tab: usually theres more here like speakers or something and none of the output audio, help i also think its a driver thing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtekr-audio-is-not-popping-up-in-my-audio-tab/b5e07873-7bd0-427a-8afc-f72a59969a2d
  7. realtekR audio - microphone not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtekR audio - microphone not working: Hi everybody.I'm having a problem with my microphone right now---first, my device is MSI GL65 9SDK 254VNcurrently my audio driver is realtekR audio. however, the microphone on my laptop, as well as on my headset, is not working. when i check with device manager it says the...
  8. realtekR audio - microphone not working

realtekR audio - microphone not working: Hi everybody.I'm having a problem with my microphone right now---first, my device is MSI GL65 9SDK 254VNcurrently my audio driver is realtekR audio. however, the microphone on my laptop, as well as on my headset, is not working. when i check with device manager it says the...
  9. Audio issues with RealtekR Speakers and audio enhancements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues with RealtekR Speakers and audio enhancements: My RealtekR speakers don't produce any sound from anything. If I watch a YouTube video it pauses itself at the very start of the video. I typically use my headphones for all my audio and they work fine but I'd like to get this fixed anyway. Also, whenever I right click the...
  10. Windows 10 - RealtekR Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - RealtekR Audio: My microphone is not working. I went to Control Panel > sound > Recording > chose REaltekR Audio > Configure > Start Speech recognition > chose each one of the 3 options > when I talk my computer's microphone does not work...