Windows 10: RealtekR Driver keeps installing over or installing before I can even install a Realtek...

Discus and support RealtekR Driver keeps installing over or installing before I can even install a Realtek... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried uninstalling the driver, disabled driver installing for hardware, and tried hiding the update or delaying all updates and nothing has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mightyjack22, Oct 7, 2020.

1. RealtekR Driver keeps installing over or installing before I can even install a Realtek...

I have tried uninstalling the driver, disabled driver installing for hardware, and tried hiding the update or delaying all updates and nothing has worked. Any time I try to install the Realtek driver I need, it either needs to uninstall the current windows auto installed one, or it installs and then gets installed over by windows after restart. I need help with this please. I am running Windows 10 Home on the most recent updates.

EDIT: I am using a desktop computer

:)

Mightyjack22, Oct 7, 2020
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Oct 7, 2020
  3. Fox34 Win User
    I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Oct 7, 2020
  4. RealtekR Driver keeps installing over or installing before I can even install a Realtek...

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

RealtekR Driver keeps installing over or installing before I can even install a Realtek...

1. RealtekR Driver keeps installing over or installing before I can even install a Realtek... - Similar Threads - RealtekR Driver keeps

2. KB5034123 installed but keeps trying to install over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5034123 installed but keeps trying to install over and over: This update has messed my system - I now have glitching audio and wifi issues ever since this update has been installed and yet the system is still trying to install it. How to uninstall it or clear the cache/log/registry to remove the failed versions?...
  3. KB5034123 installed but keeps trying to install over and over

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5034123 installed but keeps trying to install over and over: This update has messed my system - I now have glitching audio and wifi issues ever since this update has been installed and yet the system is still trying to install it. How to uninstall it or clear the cache/log/registry to remove the failed versions?...
  4. Realtek Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Drivers not installing: i just recently got this pc however i can't use my headphones/ their not working bc realtek driver is not available i've tried using the installer but after i restart it doesn't install anything as it's missing from device manager and control panel, the only driver that is...
  5. Realtek Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Drivers not installing: i just recently got this pc however i can't use my headphones/ their not working bc realtek driver is not available i've tried using the installer but after i restart it doesn't install anything as it's missing from device manager and control panel, the only driver that is...
  6. Realtek Drivers not installing

7. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

Realtek Audio Driver not installing: I am using a Lenovo system, I have tried using the installer from my manufacturer and from Realtek them self, They both install the software in Apps and Features but not the driver in device manager. In my system devices section in device manager has something called High...
  8. Realtek Audio Driver not installing

Realtek Audio Driver not installing: I am using a Lenovo system, I have tried using the installer from my manufacturer and from Realtek them self, They both install the software in Apps and Features but not the driver in device manager. In my system devices section in device manager has something called High...
  9. realtek audio drivers not installing

realtek audio drivers not installing: my audio randomly cut out then i did the steps on unistalling it and i did and now i restarted my pc an its not showing up i did the show hidden files thing and then i installed the audio drivers and still nothing...
  10. Can not install realtek ethernet driver

Can not install realtek ethernet driver: I just turned on my PC i went on youtube but... it didn't work.If I go in device manager the ethernet controller device is unrecognised. [ATTACH] I tried installing the driver by searching automatically . Then I went to one of my friends and downloaded the needed driver...