Windows 10: Realtime protection will not turn on

Discus and support Realtime protection will not turn on in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Realtime protection on Defender will not turn on ' tried everything suggested ' my question is can I uninstall Defender and reinstall to fix'... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ADFICID, Aug 12, 2019.

1. ADFICID Win User

Realtime protection will not turn on

Realtime protection on Defender will not turn on ' tried everything suggested ' my question is can I uninstall Defender and reinstall to fix'

:)

ADFICID, Aug 12, 2019

2. Realtime Protection

When I do Windows Defender update, the realtime protection turns off. Why?

MichelleDraper, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Realtime protection couldn't be turned on

I just got a pop up notice saying that virus protection was turned off, so I clicked to investigate, and every time I try to turn it back on I get a notice saying "Realtime protection couldn't be turned on. This operation returned because the timeout period
    expired."

I don't even understand what that means.

The program is up to date. It just seems to have turned off on it's own and now is not working.

CarnealSimmons, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Realtime protection will not turn on

Realtime protection couldn't be turned on

eslammigdadi, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Realtime protection will not turn on

1. Realtime protection will not turn on - Similar Threads - Realtime protection turn

2. Cannot turn on Realtime Protection button and/or Controlled Folder Access button; will not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot turn on Realtime Protection button and/or Controlled Folder Access button; will not...: My disc burning software program won't recognize my PC's optical drive. I'm unable to burn any discs because it will only "burn" to Image Viewer instead.Their software guide says that its apps might be blocked by Windows 10 ransomware protection, so turn on Controlled Folder...
  3. I can not disable Realtime Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can not disable Realtime Protection: Everytime i try to disable realtime protection it goes back to being on... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-disable-realtime-protection/2a3d5aac-719e-43a8-9a80-fdb5439b42f1
  4. I can not disable Realtime Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not disable Realtime Protection: Everytime i try to disable realtime protection it goes back to being on... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-disable-realtime-protection/2a3d5aac-719e-43a8-9a80-fdb5439b42f1
  5. Realtime protection not working

Realtime protection not working: the windows defender is not working in my pc. The real time protection is turned off . And i have tried to turn it on but it is not working. what should i do?...
  6. Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite

Santivirus Realtime Protection Lite: I was out of town and my grandson got this on my computer. SAntivirus Realtime Protection Lite. After telling him not to download anything without my permission. What is the easiest way to get this out of my computer?...
  7. Windows Defender Status: Unknown, Realtime protection cant be turned on and same as the...

Windows Defender Status: Unknown, Realtime protection cant be turned on and same as the...: It all happen sudden, just yesterday it was working fine the only thing i think that caused this is a trojan from a usb drive but windows defender already quaraitine it and for some reason i cant delete it, then the day after the windows defender became unknown, windows...
  8. Segurazo realtime protection lite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Segurazo realtime protection lite: Segurazo realtime protection lite got downloaded to my Cpu from ? and I have tried to uninstall but it just does not move. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/segurazo-realtime-protection-lite/fe77058d-528d-4152-a392-fbfad4eb3aae
  9. Windows defender realtime protection

Windows defender realtime protection: Activate realtime protection on windows defender an cloud delivered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-realtime-protection/4faf89dc-d0cb-4c6c-8d81-d1c513e4b8ab"
  10. Windows Defender Realtime Protection

Windows Defender Realtime Protection: I've downloaded a file, but windows defender detected a malware on that file.But the file is absolutely clean from any virus.I want to turn off the realtime protection but it can't.Please help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows realtime protection not turned on