Windows 10: Rear Camera Problem facing

Discus and support Rear Camera Problem facing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Micromax canvas laptab lt777 rear camera in not working whenever I try to use back camera it always says "Close other apps It looks as though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by K K Micro, Aug 19, 2018.

1. K K Micro Win User

Rear Camera Problem facing

My Micromax canvas laptab lt777 rear camera in not working whenever I try to use back camera it always says

"Close other apps It looks as though another app is already using the camera. If you need it, here"s the error code: 0xA00F4243(0xC00D3704)" but there's no opened apps.

Rear Camera Problem facing b66064d3-5896-4bce-8cf3-8199f0ea0e11?upload=true.png

:)

K K Micro, Aug 19, 2018

2. Rear facing camera is not working on Windows 10.

Original Title: non-Functioning rear facing camera

My rear facing camera on my Nextbook Flexx 9 is not working.

When i go to switch from main to rear it tells me its not been installed and gives

me a oxa00f424a error code. When i open printers and cameras it runs the wizard until the

last step and then closes while restarting my computer. HELP.

ConnorRothermel, Aug 19, 2018
  3. rear facing camera

How do I make my rear facing camera default on my dell tough book

michaeldewitt1973, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Joan Pin Win User

Rear Facing Camera

Hi Sadie,

Based on the information that you've provided, may we know if you're getting an error message when using the rear camera? Also, we like to know if there's a physical rear camera present on your device.

If this issue occurs due to hardware issues, we suggest that you contact the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) of the device.

We look forward to an update on your concern.

Joan Pin, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Rear Camera Problem facing - Similar Threads - Rear Camera Problem

2. My front-facing camera can't work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My front-facing camera can't work?: Im using lenovo ideapad 520s. A sign of camera with a slash shows up when i open windows camera app. THe same thing occured after i installed other camera apps and opened them. What should I do?...
  3. Face recogntion sign in not connecting to camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Face recogntion sign in not connecting to camera: If i want to "create your picture" it opens up my logitech camera just fine, but when i go to setup the face recognition for signing it it cannot connect to the camer....
  4. Rear Camera Not Working - New Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rear Camera Not Working - New Surface Pro: Hi there I can only access Front Facing Camera (ie can only use for FaceTime / Skype... rather than taking photos) I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but nothing has worked so far. I am not very tech savvy, so any help with baby words would be amazing! Thanks...
  5. rear view camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    rear view camera: Hi anyone out there have problems using the rear view camera on my laptop..This has suddenly happened all I get is a black screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rear-view-camera/d0e2208a-69d2-4686-894d-777350e5fd40
  6. Camera face login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Camera face login: My computer was on as my grandchild pushed some buttons.I turned the computer off. As I turned it back on it would not turn on the camera to see my face. I tried pin password, nothing works. What can I do to turn the camera on, I have a he envy xx with windows 10....
  7. CAMERa problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CAMERa problem: i have a problem with my camera web cam error code 0XA00F4244 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-problem/9167106e-8c01-45ca-8b20-7efcbdece7f8"
  8. Loss of Rear Camera in Win10 Camera App

Loss of Rear Camera in Win10 Camera App: Morning All, NEXTBOOK NXW10QC32G, ATTOM 1.33 QUAD, 2GIG Been fighting this issue for a while now. In win8.1 the Win camera app can switch between front and rear looking cameras. In upgrade to win10 anniv just the front facing camera is available with no option to change. Is...
  9. Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera App Windows 10 starts default with front-facing camera: Hi all, the Camera App on my Windows 10 somehow starts directly with the front-facing camera. I'm using a surface pro 4. I remember, it used to start with the main camera as default. Is there anyway to configure it to start with the main camera. I couldn't figure it out...
  10. Front camera working but main (rear) camera is not

Front camera working but main (rear) camera is not: I updated to the latest drivers for Intel AVStream Camera on my tablet / laptop. After the update, only the front camera works now. Hope someone can help solve this problem. Thanks, Vic 36840