Windows 10: rearrange accounts in mail app

Discus and support rearrange accounts in mail app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, how can i rearrange accounts in mail app? it would be more convenience if there's an option to do so. thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonMap, Apr 30, 2020.

1. RonMap Win User

rearrange accounts in mail app

hi, how can i rearrange accounts in mail app?

it would be more convenience if there's an option to do so.

thanks

:)

RonMap, Apr 30, 2020

2. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Rearrange mail accounts in Win 10 Mail App

Hi Carlos,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

As you now, sorry to inform you that there is no feature in Windows 10 mail app to rearrange the accounts in the account list. It is by design and we can not change it.

I suggest you to provide your feedback and suggestion in feedback app. Click on Settings and then click on Feedback.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 30, 2020
  4. rearrange accounts in mail app

Rearrange account order in Mail

Duh . . . This is the first thing I wanted to do - rearrange the order of my account listing. Please add that feature!

Thanks!

Philip Fontes

PhilipFontes, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

rearrange accounts in mail app

1. rearrange accounts in mail app - Similar Threads - rearrange accounts mail

2. Rearranging account priories

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Rearranging account priories: When I purchased Microsoft, I made a new account. This is because my old account was set up by a third party. When creating this new account, the system saw the old account and created the new account as a child of the old account. How do I Make the New child account my main...
  3. Desktop apps rearranging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop apps rearranging: Hi All my desktop apps rearranged today by themselves when I closed down the lid of my computer, I was wondering am I being hacked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-apps-rearranging/e4dca731-419e-4617-ac72-cee5a1cac2a5
  4. Desktop apps rearranging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop apps rearranging: Hi All my desktop apps rearranged today by themselves when I closed down the lid of my computer, I was wondering am I being hacked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-apps-rearranging/e4dca731-419e-4617-ac72-cee5a1cac2a5
  5. Desktop apps rearranging

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.

Removing Mail Accounts from Mail App.: I can't remove these mail accounts from mail app, why is it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-mail-accounts-from-mail-app/92bb7781-493e-4e6e-8833-c186eb26b296
  7. How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display?: How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display[ATTACH]? Attached pic shows my three accounts with Outlook the one at the top. How do I rearrange so that eg Yahoo is at the top? Thanks...
  8. mail app accounts

mail app accounts: I can't reestablish my gmail link in the mail app. 3 days ago my email accounts disappeared in the windows 10 mail app. I had a power outage, so that is probably the culprit. I have reset the mail app, but when I attempt to relink to my gmail account it fails. The message in...
  9. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts: I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you...
  10. Sorting mail accounts in mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Sorting mail accounts in mail app: How can i sort them? Hey are sorted as i add them. 94121