Windows 10: Rearrange 'all settings' tiles

Discus and support Rearrange 'all settings' tiles in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a way? I'm not talking about the action center tiles, which can be rearranged. Action Center-All Settings---tiles 75784 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by THempleman, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Rearrange 'all settings' tiles

Is there a way? I'm not talking about the action center tiles, which can be rearranged.
    Action Center-All Settings---tiles

:)

THempleman, Jan 25, 2017
  2. rljablon Win User

Rearranging "All Settings" Tiles?

in Jan 2017, TimHempleman posted this question, followed up by an unhelpful response

Rearrange 'all settings' tiles

*Is* there a way to rearrange the tiles in All Settings?

I'd like to rearrange them in order of my useage. For example, I won't the Gaming or Ease of Access tile, so I'd like to put them last.

rljablon, Jan 25, 2017
  3. rljablon Win User
    Rearranging "All Settings" Tiles?

Thanks for your response.

I submitted feedback through the Feedback Hub. I don't have the +Add and share features you described.

rljablon, Jan 25, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

I'm gonna take a stab at this and say no.

But, you could right click on them and pin each of them to the Start Menu and rearrange them there.

Rearrange 'all settings' tiles [​IMG]

Hope this is what you meant!

Edwin, Jan 25, 2017
  5. That's what I meant. That is a good idea. The next preview is adding a Games tile which will move the update tile to the bottom row. I know, and yes I am, very AR...

THempleman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Rearrange 'all settings' tiles - Similar Threads - Rearrange 'all settings'

2. Can't Drag or Rearrange Tiles on My Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Drag or Rearrange Tiles on My Start Menu: Just finally was able to get my W8.1 upgraded to W10. Now I can't drag or rearrange any of the tiles on my Start Menu. When I click and hold the left mouse button on a tile and attempt to drag the icon, nothing happens, and as soon as I let go of the left mouse button, it...
  3. Can't Drag or Rearrange Tiles on My Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Drag or Rearrange Tiles on My Start Menu: Just finally was able to get my W8.1 upgraded to W10. Now I can't drag or rearrange any of the tiles on my Start Menu. When I click and hold the left mouse button on a tile and attempt to drag the icon, nothing happens, and as soon as I let go of the left mouse button, it...
  4. Can't Drag or Rearrange Tiles on My Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Settings Tile

Settings Tile: My settings tile doesn't open settings when I click on it: it flashes on the monitor display for a moment and then disappears, leaving me with no way to open settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-tile/c477947c-7198-4fc0-875b-c33849d866b8
  6. All Tiles / Apps Missing

All Tiles / Apps Missing: I have a cheap little RCA notebook and i accidentaly turned off the GUI. so i have no start tiles, no message board, no way to access BT or anything. i googled it but the method to turn it on doesn't work because not all options are present. Windows 10 update isnt even...
  7. Windows 10 keeps rearranging start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps rearranging start menu tiles: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rpham2234 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jr91sb/windows_10_keeps_rearranging_start_menu_tiles/
  8. Tiles; Eliminating ALL ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Tiles; Eliminating ALL ?: Hello, Regarding all those Tiles with the dumb ads that keeps appearing: Is there any way to eliminate and prevent ALL Tiles from ever appearing ? Thanks, as always, Bob 130251
  9. How do I rearrange the tiles in Pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I rearrange the tiles in Pictures: I have a lot of pics and documents in Saved Pictures. I want to rearrange them so that they are in a logical order and re group them by interest etc.... I tried right clicking , sliding, copy and paste.........nothing works. I assumed I would have been able to do it...
  10. Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot: I searched for this but nothing turned up. The tiles I've put on the start page for various apps (all resized to small) and arranged in groups are rearranging themselves randomly and resizing to medium each time I reboot. I can't find any reason for this. Also, is it possible...