Windows 10: Rearrange pages in OneNote for Windows

Discus and support Rearrange pages in OneNote for Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Rearrange-section-tabs-and-page-tabs-in-OneNote-for-Windows-92edb8cf-eee3-4310-b85f-06e1c25ab79f I read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by theking2, Feb 6, 2019.

1. theking2 Win User

Rearrange pages in OneNote for Windows

In https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Rearrange-section-tabs-and-page-tabs-in-OneNote-for-Windows-92edb8cf-eee3-4310-b85f-06e1c25ab79f I read that I should be able to rearrange pages by dragging the page tab. This does not work, however. When I drag and drop a page tab nothing happens.

How do I rearrange pages in the OneNote for Windows 10?

:)

theking2, Feb 6, 2019

2. Deleting OneNote pages

To delete a page from OneNote you can follow the below steps.

• In the "all pages" view find the page you want to delete
    • press and hold on the page
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    OR

• Open the section having the page to be deleted.
    • press and hold on the page which needs to be deleted
    • And press the "delete" option shown
    Hope this helps.

J. Hari Krishna Reddy, Feb 6, 2019
  3. how to rearrange or alphabetize items in OneNote Mobil

So open OneNote then open a section. You will see a list of all your pages. Choose one then long press. You will see it get slightly larger. Keeping it press, you can move it into the position you want.

So when I create a new page, it places it at the bottom on the list. I always rearrange that new page to be in the correct order at that point.

Rearrange pages in OneNote for Windows b763431f-15a2-4ec1-82ed-7056587b2a4d.png

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Feb 6, 2019
  4. KimGattis Win User

how to rearrange or alphabetize items in OneNote Mobil

how to rearrange or alphabetize items in OneNote Mobil on a Nokia 925 Windows Smart? Phone.

KimGattis, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Rearrange pages in OneNote for Windows - Similar Threads - Rearrange pages OneNote

2. How do I rearrange pages in a Microsoft word document?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I rearrange pages in a Microsoft word document?: I need help, google isn't giving me good answers for this problem. submitted by /u/xo1opossum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzkzw9/how_do_i_rearrange_pages_in_a_microsoft_word/
  3. OneNote 2019 Question about Pages

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote 2019 Question about Pages: Good evening everyone. I have One Note 2019 for Windows 10. How do I share a single page and not the entire notebook. I've found instructions for One Note 2016, but not for 2019. Thanks for your help. 165157
  4. drag and drop pages in OneNote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    drag and drop pages in OneNote: I lost the ability to drag and drop pages in 2 sections of a notebook in OneNote for Win 10. I can drag a page, but it won't drop where I want it - it just goes back to the same spot it was in. I can see that the drop isn't going to work, as the other pages don't shift like...
  5. Page Breaks on Onenote for Windows 10

Page Breaks on Onenote for Windows 10: I am asking about the Onenote for Windows 10 app, not Onenote 2016. I want to send the things I write up in a onenote page via PDF to people. I generally do this by using the Print to PDF feature. However, whenever I write and draw diagrams, some of my content gets cut off...
  6. rearranging pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    rearranging pages: Hi. Scanned pages are not in sequence that is most desirable. How do I change the order sequence of the scanned pages? Thanks Robert https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rearranging-pages/aa27af58-1b4a-45ca-95c1-3d8e065aa995
  7. Onenote page keeps popping up

Onenote page keeps popping up: Hi Guys I am running Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.476) I have never used Onenote but since a recent Windows update I keep getting a blank Onenote page popping up on my screen It started as just one page then doubled to two pages then four pages and currently I get...
  8. Onenote for windows 10 default zoom when "Add Page"

Onenote for windows 10 default zoom when "Add Page": When I add a new page "+ Add Page" on my Windows 10 Pro. Version 1909, build 18363.478 the page opens at a larger zoom level. I can hold down the CTRL key and scroll the mouse wheel to reduce the zoom. But it never retains that zoom level when I add the next new page....
  9. OneNote Windows 10 version emaioing page

OneNote Windows 10 version emaioing page: In OneNote 2016 the user can email a page in a Notebook using the menu FILE - SEND and selecting the method of sending. Where is this menu command in the Windows 10 OneNote app? I know the obvious work around but has Microsoft removed or not yet added this send feature?...
  10. Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot: I searched for this but nothing turned up. The tiles I've put on the start page for various apps (all resized to small) and arranged in groups are rearranging themselves randomly and resizing to medium each time I reboot. I can't find any reason for this. Also, is it possible...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reorder pages in onenote

2. onenote reorder pages

3. how to rearrange pages in onenote 10

4. how to rearrange pages in onenote,
  5. reorder pages onenote,
  6. rearrange page tabs one note not working,
  7. can i reorder my pages in onenote,
  8. cant rearrange pages onenote,
  9. cannot re-order in OneNote,
  10. onenote rearrange pages,
  11. rearrange onenote for windows 10,