Windows 10: REARRANGE tab under sort menu in One Drive missing

Discus and support REARRANGE tab under sort menu in One Drive missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am struggling to organise my photos in One drive without the "REARRANGE tab under the SORT drop down menu. I have been informed by Microsoft this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mangalow, Sep 17, 2021.

1. mangalow Win User

REARRANGE tab under sort menu in One Drive missing

I am struggling to organise my photos in One drive without the "REARRANGE tab under the SORT drop down menu. I have been informed by Microsoft this is temporally disabled but no date for its return. In the meantime how do I put photos in Chronological order? I am trying to create a large album at present and when I load photos up they constantly appear in the wrong position. The tabs for Ascending and Descending do not solve the issue

:)

mangalow, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Karen Her Win User
    Windows Photo Gallery with One drive switched off

Thank you for the information. Just to verify, are you trying to do it using the OneDrive Desktop App or is it through OneDrive.com?

If you are using the OneDrive Desktop App, we suggest you to try it on OneDrive.com, and follow the steps below to rearrange your files:

• Browse to the folder with the files or photos you want to rearrange.
    • Tap or click Sort, and then choose Rearrange.
    • If prompted, install Microsoft Silverlight.
    • Arrange the files or photos by dragging them in the order you want them to appear.
    • Tap or click Save sort order.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Is it possible sort the start menu tiles alphabetically?

Apparently not, the option is so freaking quirky!
    I have to set them in the preferred order manually as well.
    Suggest: create a List folder of your own as per screenshot (left side)

REARRANGE tab under sort menu in One Drive missing [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

1. REARRANGE tab under sort menu in One Drive missing - Similar Threads - REARRANGE tab under

2. “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”: Hello, We have tablets where pressing the volume up/down simultaneously acts as the CLT ALT DEL to log in. However, on a handful, it doesn't work. Forums say to go to the Tablet PC Setting” and then to the “Buttons” tab but there is no button tab. Disabling hitting CLT ALT...
  3. “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Buttons” tab missing under "Tablet PC Setting”: Hello, We have tablets where pressing the volume up/down simultaneously acts as the CLT ALT DEL to log in. However, on a handful, it doesn't work. Forums say to go to the Tablet PC Setting” and then to the “Buttons” tab but there is no button tab. Disabling hitting CLT ALT...
  4. Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab: When I go to device manager and click on let's say human interface devices and then click on properties properties in the drop down menu list in the details tab tab I get items that look something like {3464f7a4-2444-40b1-980a-e090ecb6d912} [10]What the hell are these??Here's...
  5. Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab: When I go to device manager and click on let's say human interface devices and then click on properties properties in the drop down menu list in the details tab tab I get items that look something like {3464f7a4-2444-40b1-980a-e090ecb6d912} [10]What the hell are these??Here's...
  6. Property Drop-Down Menu under Details Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Explorer - View Tab -> Sort By Menu has no options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer - View Tab -> Sort By Menu has no options: When I try to use the sort by tool at the top of the Explorer window, I have no options. Selecting "Choose columns..." shows that Name, Type, Size, Date Modified, and Date Created are checked. [ATTACH] If I perform a right-click somewhere among the files in the Explorer...
  8. icloud under one drive

icloud under one drive: I just recently bought both a new PC and laptop and during the setup on both devices, when I installed icloud for windows, it appears that my icloud information was saved under the one drive subfolder automatically. But I'm seeing a disconnect in several places. 1) On my old...
  9. "Windows Update" Tab Missing Under "Update & Security"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Windows Update" Tab Missing Under "Update & Security": Hello, I noticed a few days ago that the "Windows Update" Tab in the "Update & Security" section of the Settings App had disappeared. [ATTACH] I've done all the basic troubleshooting steps, sfc, etc, nothing is reporting any errors or issues. I would prefer not to...
  10. Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties

Missing Share Tab under WiFi Properties: There is no sharing under the wifi property i need. I need to set up a hotspot for my computer. Under Ethernet there is a sharing option, but I want that option underneath Wifi and not Ethernet[ATTACH]...