Windows 10: rearranging pages

Discus and support rearranging pages in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. Scanned pages are not in sequence that is most desirable. How do I change the order sequence of the scanned pages? Thanks Robert... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by robertscher, Apr 3, 2020.

1. rearranging pages

Hi. Scanned pages are not in sequence that is most desirable. How do I change the order sequence of the scanned pages?

Thanks

Robert

:)

robertscher, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Rearrange pages in OneNote for Windows

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You should be able to rearrange pages just by dragging the page up and down as mentioned in the article:
    Rearrange section
    tabs and page tabs in OneNote for Windows
    . As you are not able to do rearrange the pages, it can be due to corruptions in the application. I would request you to follow the steps mentioned in the article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store to troubleshoot this problem.

If you need any additional information, please confirm if you have downloaded the OneNote from Windows store or with office pack?

Regards,

Naresh_K, Apr 3, 2020
  3. theking2 Win User
    Rearrange pages in OneNote for Windows

In Rearrange section tabs and page tabs in OneNote for Windows I read that I should be able to rearrange pages by dragging the page tab. This does not work, however. When I drag
    and drop a page tab nothing happens.

How do I rearrange pages in the OneNote for Windows 10?

theking2, Apr 3, 2020
  4. rearranging pages

Icons rearrangement

Hi Amin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please try below steps and check if it helps to stop rearranging desktop icon automatically.

• Right click on desktop, click on View.
    • Uncheck Auto arrange icons.

For issue related Start menu check if it has set for full screen try to Off it.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Click on Start, turn Off Use Start full screen.

Hope this helps. Please reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Vardhaman Shetti, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

rearranging pages

1. rearranging pages - Similar Threads - rearranging pages

2. When I switch to a different desktop, all my taskbar programs get rearranged at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I switch to a different desktop, all my taskbar programs get rearranged at random: This is extremely annoying. I constantly switch between desktops by pressing Ctrl+Windows+ArrowKey, and it makes it so that if I set up an order on my taskbar icons and swap desktops, the order shuffles at random, and sometimes the taskbar icons become invisible. I really...
  3. When I switch to a different desktop, all my taskbar programs get rearranged at random

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I switch to a different desktop, all my taskbar programs get rearranged at random: This is extremely annoying. I constantly switch between desktops by pressing Ctrl+Windows+ArrowKey, and it makes it so that if I set up an order on my taskbar icons and swap desktops, the order shuffles at random, and sometimes the taskbar icons become invisible. I really...
  4. Task bar request to rearranged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar request to rearranged: Requesting for Task bar for Windows 11 on vertical, left side. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-request-to-rearranged/822ae499-06e0-4255-87db-8b6486e640e7
  5. Task bar request to rearranged

Task bar request to rearranged: Requesting for Task bar for Windows 11 on vertical, left side. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-request-to-rearranged/822ae499-06e0-4255-87db-8b6486e640e7
  6. how do i access the bios to rearrange the boot order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i access the bios to rearrange the boot order: My windows 11 has developed a fault in the Bios start up order by using IP4 and IP6 rather than the ssd installed.I wish to reorder thm but cannot access the bios menue...
  7. how do i access the bios to rearrange the boot order

how do i access the bios to rearrange the boot order: My windows 11 has developed a fault in the Bios start up order by using IP4 and IP6 rather than the ssd installed.I wish to reorder thm but cannot access the bios menue...
  8. How do I rearrange pages in a Microsoft word document?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I rearrange pages in a Microsoft word document?: I need help, google isn't giving me good answers for this problem. submitted by /u/xo1opossum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzkzw9/how_do_i_rearrange_pages_in_a_microsoft_word/
  9. Rearrange pages in OneNote for Windows

Rearrange pages in OneNote for Windows: In https://support.office.com/en-gb/article/Rearrange-section-tabs-and-page-tabs-in-OneNote-for-Windows-92edb8cf-eee3-4310-b85f-06e1c25ab79f I read that I should be able to rearrange pages by dragging the page tab. This does not work, however. When I drag and drop a page tab...
  10. Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tiles on start page resize and rearrange on reboot: I searched for this but nothing turned up. The tiles I've put on the start page for various apps (all resized to small) and arranged in groups are rearranging themselves randomly and resizing to medium each time I reboot. I can't find any reason for this. Also, is it possible...