Windows 10: Reason for Thunderbird usage

Discus and support Reason for Thunderbird usage in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This may seem like a dumb question and coming from me, you know it is. I thought I had posted this question yesterday but do not see it. Anyway, what... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by patriceltic, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Reason for Thunderbird usage

This may seem like a dumb question and coming from me, you know it is. I thought I had posted this question yesterday but do not see it. Anyway, what is the main function of Thunderbird? It seems that people use it as circuitry for their other email programs. Like I use Outlook - when I open Thunderbird, all of my outlook emails are there. I am hoping to use it for the export function (can't do it however without Firefox installed first) but I'm curious as to how others use it. If you already have an email program why would you need it. Thanks.
    V20H2

:)

patriceltic, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Reason for Thunderbird usage

1. Reason for Thunderbird usage - Similar Threads - Reason Thunderbird usage

2. CPU Usage 100% for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Usage 100% for no reason: Hi all,I am getting usage on task manager for CPU to be 100% no matter what applications I got running. How can I stop this and what is the reason behind the 100% usage?...
  3. CPU Usage 100% for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU Usage 100% for no reason: Hi all,I am getting usage on task manager for CPU to be 100% no matter what applications I got running. How can I stop this and what is the reason behind the 100% usage?...
  4. CPU Usage 100% for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. 100% SSD usage for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% SSD usage for no reason: After building my new pc i have been facing this issue since day one so the thing is my samsung 970 evo plus ssd goes 100% usage without any activity or read write speed is 0 just ssd 100% and its hard locked on windows and i have to reset manually from cabinet to restart and...
  6. 100% SSD usage for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100% SSD usage for no reason: After building my new pc i have been facing this issue since day one so the thing is my samsung 970 evo plus ssd goes 100% usage without any activity or read write speed is 0 just ssd 100% and its hard locked on windows and i have to reset manually from cabinet to restart and...
  7. thunderbird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    thunderbird: I can't get the reply and the other one's up on my computer. Jim Bates 860-361-6805 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thunderbird/50269599-4041-4eb1-8178-0befe3763d4d
  8. High CPU usage for no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High CPU usage for no reason: Hi, A little while ago, while I was working on a project on my PC, I noticed that my computer started getting laggy, I didn't have much open, so I checked task manager to see what was causing the high usage and nothing came up. The CPU usage was really high and when I added...
  9. 100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    100percent CPU usage WITH NO REASON: I've just upgraded my new PC by change the whole PC This issue was never happen to my old PC but when I use the new one this problem is always appear. I didn't open any APPLICATIONS it is just Windows 10 regular process on the task and if you plus each percentage manually...
  10. 100% CPU usage for no reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    100% CPU usage for no reason: Hello everyone! So i've been experiencing quite high CPU usage (100% non stop) for no reason, i've checked my hardware/software but nothing seems to cause any issues. My PC is always using it's full CPU power even if it is task manager. I have used an antivirus (bitdefender)...