Windows 10: reassign contents of one drive personal to 365 for biz account one drive

Discus and support reassign contents of one drive personal to 365 for biz account one drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi all Can you cancel an O365 personal account but relocate that personal one drive to my other 365 for biz account personal drive? Ideally the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LuisRibeiro4, Jan 29, 2021.

1. reassign contents of one drive personal to 365 for biz account one drive

hi all

Can you cancel an O365 personal account but relocate that personal one drive to my other 365 for biz account personal drive?

Ideally the contents of Personal onedrive stays intact so it just "moves" to another subscription account. Both accounts are owned by me.

Any ideas ? TIA

Luis

:)

LuisRibeiro4, Jan 29, 2021

2. Drive Letters, will they be overwritten or reassigned?

if you want to assign new letters to the new drives and keep you current drive letters assigned like they are now i suggest you take a screenshot of pc so you can manually reassign the various drive letters. i have the following saved in a folder on my backup drive called post os install. hope this helps.

reassign contents of one drive personal to 365 for biz account one drive [​IMG]

fyi after fixing the drive letter assignments i hide the drive letters so everything lines up numerically and alphabetically

xXWhacerXx, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    Reassign shorcut

Let us perform some other process. You can reassign some keys to access different commands, shortcuts, or Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center features to better fit your work style.

Please note that the options listed in this wizard vary depending on the key selected. For example, since you cannot reassign the Windows key, the only option available is to disable it. To reassign a key, please follow the steps below:

• Using the keyboard that you want to configure, start Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
    • From the displayed list of key names, select the key you want to reassign.
    • In the command list of the key that you want to reassign, select a command.

Let us know the outcome of the steps provided.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Jan 29, 2021
  4. reassign contents of one drive personal to 365 for biz account one drive

WD external drive letter change

Hi @WilliamSlessor!

I'm sorry to hear about the confusion with the external drive. What I would suggest is to go in Disk Management and try to reassign the letters on both drives with a third one, and then go back to the original letters. For instance - change the G:G: drive to
    M:, and then reassign it as G: again.

You can follow the steps described in this KB article:

http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=T1tsut

Hope this helps and let us know how it went.

MightyMiro_WD, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

reassign contents of one drive personal to 365 for biz account one drive

1. reassign contents of one drive personal to 365 for biz account one drive - Similar Threads - reassign contents drive

2. Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers: Hello,I have connected my personal and work/business One Drive accounts to my work laptop. I just got a brand new personal laptop with a new personal Microsoft 365 subscription and connected my personal One Drive, but could automatically see files from my work One Drive even...
  3. Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linking personal and business One Drive accounts to work and personal computers: Hello,I have connected my personal and work/business One Drive accounts to my work laptop. I just got a brand new personal laptop with a new personal Microsoft 365 subscription and connected my personal One Drive, but could automatically see files from my work One Drive even...
  4. One Drive Personal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Personal: I have files that I cannot access because they are in my One Drive Personal folder which is not connected. I have gone to all the chats to reconnect my One Drive to my file folder but it is not helping. Please help me...
  5. One Drive Personal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Personal: I have files that I cannot access because they are in my One Drive Personal folder which is not connected. I have gone to all the chats to reconnect my One Drive to my file folder but it is not helping. Please help me...
  6. One Drive Personal

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. locked out of one drive personal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    locked out of one drive personal: Over the last couple of days I have been locked out of one-drive personal . when attempting to access I receive the message error 0x8004dc.86 . I have followed the information supplied by microsoft , but as I am locked out , cannot reset my password in order to sync all parts...
  8. Personal Vault (One Drive)

Personal Vault (One Drive): I must get my laptop serviced. For security, I copied all files to Personal Vault and deleted them on my laptop. But as PV is visible in File Explorer, a 3rd party will be able to see all file and doc names. Acrobat files do not open unless I sign in to PV, but Excel and Word...
  9. One Drive Personal Premium

One Drive Personal Premium: If I buy the OneDrive Premium am I getting an upgrade for Windows or for Office365? I already have OneDrive Business but reading the features of OneDrive Premium it sounds like it has the ones I want and those same features are not part of Business OneDrive which sounds a...
  10. One drive on 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    One drive on 365: Hi, i have paid for office 365 home and have not used much memory. But my one drive account says paused as oved quota limit. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-on-365/723a4302-7455-41a8-97d8-4c1cde68d150