Windows 10: Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen

Discus and support Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My computer is stuck at a black screen after installing an Luna theme and using Classic Shell. Any help please and thank you. 4867 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by d2123cross, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen

My computer is stuck at a black screen after installing an Luna theme and using Classic Shell. Any help please and thank you.

:)

d2123cross, Mar 22, 2015
  2. emin---01 Win User

Nokia 8600 Luna - Theme transfer

hi,I have the same problem,I have transfered themes with:.sis and .nth formats,I must say that those themes were exactly for 8600 luna,but its impossible to install them,please if anybody knows how to install or what format is needed tell us,thanks.

emin---01, Mar 22, 2015
  3. DrNitun Win User
    Black Plastic Theme

Hello,

On a side note, has anybody noticed a camera issue? I, either start the camera by moving the lens cover or from the menu and the application starts but then shuts down on it self with a message saying "Operation failed". This started to happen after installing
    the Black Plastic Theme app. Is this just me or others have the same problem?

It appears that a reboot fixes this (rebooting after a new theme is selected).

DrNitun, Mar 22, 2015
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen

Hi there

Installing non standard themes and things like Classic shell on an OS still in development is likely to produce errors. I'd wait until nearer RTM if you want to use these types of programs. Even if the developers can fix the problems there's no guarantee that these programs will continue working in the next build.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Mar 22, 2015
  5. Patch and classic shell is for Windows 10

d2123cross, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen

1. Reboot after installation of Luna theme, black screen - Similar Threads - Reboot installation Luna

2. Black screen after applying a theme

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after applying a theme: Hello, I was trying to edit a Windows Theme (NOT located in Resources/Themes but in my Downloads folder) with msstyleEditor and pressed "Test". The corrupt theme was applied and I now get a black screen on reboot. I've read Fix Black Screen on Windows 10 Caused by Corrupt...
  3. Black Screen after Reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black Screen after Reboot: I recently reformatted windows 10 on my dell latitude 5590, after my company gave me my laptop. Everything seemed to go smoothly, got all drivers updated and personal softwares reinstalled. Ever since I've had ONE issue only and have never experienced before. I've researched...
  4. Screen went black after installing Windows 10 theme

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen went black after installing Windows 10 theme: I downloaded themes for Windows 10, then I selected one of them but the screen suddenly went black. How can I sort it out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-went-black-after-installing-windows-10/b8ba1b14-5ecb-425c-8245-f8ec6807c5e4
  5. Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with cursor after installing a 3rd party theme: Hey guys please help meee. I installed a third party theme from deviant art and my screen went black. All i can see on my screen is just pure black. I pressed my power button down for 3 seconds to power off my laptop and when i opened my laptop back again the hp logo shows up...
  6. XP Luna Black theme for W10 - anybody

XP Luna Black theme for W10 - anybody: Hi folks one of the best themes I liked for windows was the Lunar Black theme for XP Anybody got a way to make it work on W10 Here's the XP running as a VM with a nice Leopard as the desktop picture [img] Cheers jimbo 123516
  7. Luna theme?

Luna theme?: Hey, is there a Windows XP theme for Windows 10 out there? If not, could somebody maybe try to port it over? 30603
  8. windows xp luna theme

windows xp luna theme: is it possible to get a windows xp luna theme in windows 10? 58584
  9. Reboots after logo then black screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reboots after logo then black screen: My basic specs: CPU - 5960X MOBO: ASUS Rampage V Extreme GPU: GTX 980 I turn my computer on, see the BIOS just fine, it shows the Windows 10 logo, then a black screen. If I move my mouse around, I see the cursor. After nearly 30 seconds (i'm guessing), my computer...
  10. Installation black screen on reboot, no cursor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation black screen on reboot, no cursor: Upgrading from windows 7 to 10, started install at around 10:30am and left it....around 2:30pm it started the large circle with the % in the centre, and again left it for another hour or so and came back to a black screen, no cursor or anything. I waited until about 7:30...